Pages:
Author

Topic: Google Voice Account - Your personal USA Phone Number Outside USA- $5 - page 3. (Read 128289 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
1. how many number can I have with google voice?
2. how long it last?
3. can I receive text message for confirmation like facebook,microsoft,etc.?
4. do you offer discount for buying in bulk?
5. can I pay with paypal?
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
Hi! I want to buy 1 account. Will the GV be in my own email or will I login another email? do you do PayPal? Can you also pm me your skype info? thanks

Sent you a pm.
Activity: 2
Hi! I want to buy 1 account. Will the GV be in my own email or will I login another email? do you do PayPal? Can you also pm me your skype info? thanks
What level of verification was done on these accounts prior to sale.  While we have done this for several people in the past, at a level well below your $2 though, we were there two weeks later when Google needed that second verify because the account was being used from an outside IP, far removed from the IP where the account was first verified.

No matter what level of verification you do, It may ask to verify again if you change country ip within a very short period or use a blacklisted ip.
Activity: 588
What level of verification was done on these accounts prior to sale.  While we have done this for several people in the past, at a level well below your $2 though, we were there two weeks later when Google needed that second verify because the account was being used from an outside IP, far removed from the IP where the account was first verified.
Hi, I want to buy 1 account and I am sending you the payment details via PM

Account delivered.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Hi, I want to buy 1 account and I am sending you the payment details via PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
Can this verify whatsapp?
JTR
Activity: 4
Is it a lifetime fee or does it requires to renew after some period of time?

This is service charge for creating account, It's free for life as long as google doesn't change policy.
Activity: 602
Is it a lifetime fee or does it requires to renew after some period of time?
does it work with paypal phone verification ?

It should work with paypal, but no guarantee.

I thought Google Voice was free, no? Why sell accounts?

It's not free when you need multiple accounts and/or living outside USA.
legendary
Activity: 858
Merit: 1000
I thought Google Voice was free, no? Why sell accounts?
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
Wait a minute. Aren't these free? Remember VOXOX? It was easy to connect the google voice account to the VOXOX client and receive free phone service. I think that's gone now though, not sure.
Activity: 88
does it work with paypal phone verification ?
PM me when online, need a couple.

Replied to your pm.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
bump

PM me when online, need a couple.
I'm not trying to knock your thread or anything like that, but you know Google Voice is stopping its sms service next month? Just a heads up if you didn't know already.

As far as I know they are only stopping sms support for Hangouts. Users can still send/receive sms using web interface.
Pages:
Jump to: