Pages:
Author

Topic: Google Voice Account - Your personal USA Phone Number Outside USA- $5 - page 8. (Read 128297 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
great seller. responds quick, and everything works
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
Do these numbers ever get deactivated for been inactive for a certain period of time

I haven't used mine in 3 years and it's still active.

If you receive a single message within 9-10 months it remains active, sometimes incoming spam messages keep your account alive  Wink
Activity: 49
Do these numbers ever get deactivated for been inactive for a certain period of time

I haven't used mine in 3 years and it's still active.
i need one
are u on icq or skype ?
do i need any trainig or not?

ICQ is in profile and wallet is in first post, you can send payment and let me know to buy the account.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
"real legend never die"
i need one
are u on icq or skype ?
do i need any trainig or not?
would plz tell me can i call any phone number in US? or i can just call their GV ?

You can call any number including landlines and mobiles in USA/Canada.

and sending and recieving sms is possible?
and for how long is it valid?

yes it is possible. i already ask this to him so maybe ill be the one to answer. Smiley i purchase 2 account already from him. and im reselling it other forum unpto now no issue coming at me. also for validity the warning he gave me is dont abuse it but offcourse you can still call and text UNLIMITED!. Cheesy

Good answer  Smiley
Activity: 616
To God Be The Glory!
would plz tell me can i call any phone number in US? or i can just call their GV ?

yes it is possible. i already ask this to him so maybe ill be the one to answer. Smiley i purchase 2 account already from him. and im reselling it other forum unpto now no issue coming at me. also for validity the warning he gave me is dont abuse it but offcourse you can still call and text UNLIMITED!. Cheesy
"real legend never die"

"real legend never die"

Last time I remember, it was after 9-10 months of inactivity (no incoming/outgoing sms or call).
Activity: 28
Do the $2 include creating with custom data? I need one account with custom name, birthdate, area code and an already created email associated with it and another with just name and area code. Let me know.

If you need both gmail + google voice custom then price is $4 each.
Activity: 52
Do the $2 include creating with custom data? I need one account with custom name, birthdate, area code and an already created email associated with it and another with just name and area code. Let me know.
Hi powerpuff,

please check you message. i sent a request . Thanks!

Hi

I Got the account thanks for fast response, i highly recommend this guy doing business for almost 2 years now and yet he wont change the price good selling thank you@! Grin

Thanks for the feedback!
Activity: 616
To God Be The Glory!
Hi powerpuff,

please check you message. i sent a request . Thanks!

Hi

I Got the account thanks for fast response, i highly recommend this guy doing business for almost 2 years now and yet he wont change the price good selling thank you@! Grin

Activity: 12
I just buy another account with custom area code. he deliver it pretty fast. thank you  Smiley

Thanks for the feedback!
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I just buy another account with custom area code. he deliver it pretty fast. thank you  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: