Pages:
Author

Topic: Google Voice For Sale at $1.2 | Call/SMS Verification - page 2. (Read 83765 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Google Voice Available for sale

The gmail accounts come with recovery email?
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
SDChain
No one will risk valuable BTC for your GVA with limited short time unless you fix the problems caused to ur PCust >>>
problem fixed. if you buy High Quality account then there should not have any problem.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
No one will risk valuable BTC for your GVA with limited short time unless you fix the problems caused to ur PCust >>>
SDChain
Latest Update
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry for account disabled problem. I found a way to get ride of that.

Now I have 2 types of accounts.

1. Normal account (48 hours replacement warranty)
2. High Quality account (1 months replacement warranty)

Normal account can be disabled but High Quality account will not disabled.
Quality account need extra $0.30

So it is clear now the method used by you creating those accounts caused disabling problems to your customers . some of accounts bought from you disabled without a chance to even log in using the details given from you .
i think you should remove  no 1 method (normal)from the list  ; no one will buy disabling account . secondly you have to earn trust again before reselling by compensate the lost to ur previous customers regardless of warranty (everyone).
And i am still waiting ...
It's not method problem. It is gmail problem. I bought gmail from other seller.

So it is not your fault ,it is another one fault (Gmail re-seller who sell gmail accounts to u without a US NO and these accounts definitely will be disabled by google within 72 H if used or not ) . All that affect ur happy customers  Grin specially those who bought in bulk ,
I will put red trust feedback to ur account and advice all affected customers to do so unless you refund or replace the lost , because you scam them by selling unusable account.
Those accounts are usa phone verified. I have same account and still working. I give 48 hours replace. After That i cant do anything. You are writing wrong information. There is no limit amount of time to disabled account. I dont know where from you got 72 hours...Search google about gmail disabled. No replacement available now.
Latest Update

I'm really sorry for account disabled problem. I found a way to get ride of that.

So it is clear now the method used by you creating those accounts caused disabling problems to your customers . some of accounts bought from you disabled without a chance to even log in using the details given from you .
i think you should remove  no 1 method (normal)from the list  ; no one will buy disabling account . secondly you have to earn trust again before reselling by compensate the lost to ur previous customers regardless of warranty (everyone).

So it is not your fault ,it is another one fault (Gmail re-seller who sell gmail accounts to u without a US NO and these accounts definitely will be disabled by google within 72 H if used or not ) . All that affect ur happy customers  Grin specially those who bought in bulk ,
I will put red trust feedback to ur account and advice all affected customers to do so unless you refund or replace the lost , because you scam them by selling unusable account.
SDChain
Latest Update

i think you should remove  no 1 method (normal)from the list no one will buy disabling account . secondly you have to earn trust again before reselling by compensate the lost to ur previous customers regardless of warranty (everyone).

Latest Update

i think you should remove  no 1 method (normal)from the list no one will buy disabling account . secondly you have to earn trust again before reselling by compensate the lost to ur previous customers regardless of warranty (everyone).
SDChain
Well i bought 26 accounts in total 11 are disabled, the initial 11 i ordered all at once. Will report if more get disabled, not used them much at all.
Bought on January 23 , disabled today or yesterday.

Update:
7 other Accounts got disabled
So of Total of 26 Accounts , 18 Accounts got disabled now.

I Still have the ones i received today, but i assume they will be disabled soon too, some of the accounts only received 1 single sms.
So do i , GOT Disabled , i am not requesting refund for my account , just need him to replace the lost , he promise to do that ,
But i am waiting now more than 48 H ....

For normal account I give 24-48 hours replacement warranty. After that time i can't do anything.
Well i bought 26 accounts in total 11 are disabled, the initial 11 i ordered all at once. Will report if more get disabled, not used them much at all.

Update:

I Still have the ones i received today, but i assume they will be disabled soon too, some of the accounts only received 1 single sms.
So do i , GOT Disabled , i am not requesting refund for my account , just need him to replace the lost , he promise to do that ,
But i am waiting now more than 48 H ....
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Update:

SDChain
Thread moved in sub section of digital goods. This will decrease sell. Many people will not visit here.
SDChain
all most acc i never login then all disable, some acccount i login to check first time disable too, all disable after few days of course i use private USA ip clean change each acc because i use pro so problem only your method you reg acc, after chat with me you said reason you bought low quality gmail to make ggv sell for me, this is enough i make warning people, ofcourse if anyone don't have problem still can use normal, so i warning not report scam Huh
I have sent you working accounts. I give 24-48 hours guarantee. After that I don't not accept any false claims.
I have sold many accounts. They didn't have problem like you. After using account now you are asking for refund.
I dont refund sold account. I refund if i cant give account.

Read terms and Refund Policy.
I known but after 1-2 day all account of you can't use anymore disable TAG all this is really disappoint, I only ask refund 25% I pay for you but you always want replace for next acc worth 25% / total i bought , How i can still use acc when after few days all disable again then continue dispute with that accs
I have many accounts they never got "disabled". I tried to give cheap service for that I earn very little. I can't refund sold products. I will ignore your post and will give those 10 accounts vouch to this forum members.
You were forcing me to leave this forum but I didn't anything wrong.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
all most acc i never login then all disable, some acccount i login to check first time disable too, all disable after few days of course i use private USA ip clean change each acc because i use pro so problem only your method you reg acc, after chat with me you said reason you bought low quality gmail to make ggv sell for me, this is enough i make warning people, ofcourse if anyone don't have problem still can use normal, so i warning not report scam Huh
I have sent you working accounts. I give 24-48 hours guarantee. After that I don't not accept any false claims.
I have sold many accounts. They didn't have problem like you. After using account now you are asking for refund.

I known but after 1-2 day all account of you can't use anymore disable TAG all this is really disappoint, I only ask refund 25% I pay for you but you always want replace for next acc worth 25% / total i bought , How i can still use acc when after few days all disable again then continue dispute with that accs
SDChain

SDChain
pls careful when buy bulk acc google voice from that guys, rule of him not warrant in 24h  mean after 24h almost acc of him has been disable from google even acc you not login or login 1-2 times to check---> all disable very bad too use long term, not recommend if you want buy and he chat with me and confirm leave this forums , so he can run away if you send a lot $$ first
 Cry Cry
I dont know what you did with your account. You did something wrong for that your account disabled.
I have many buyer they dont have that problem. I said I will not leave this forum but you want me to leave.
I will stay here for a long time. I sold many accounts. Buyer may need my help for that I have to stay here.

Read terms and condition and Refund Policy.

I said I will give you 10 accounts free but threatening me.
pls careful when buy bulk acc google voice from that guys, rule of him not warrant in 24h  mean after 24h almost acc of him has been disable from google even acc you not login or login 1-2 times to check---> all disable very bad too use long term, not recommend if you want buy and he chat with me and confirm leave this forums , so he can run away if you send a lot $$ first
 Cry Cry
SDChain
I got some complain about gmail disabled, I'm checking and will update soon.
SDChain
i bought a lot acc from him but almost get disable even i not use Huh
Can you pm me details to check?
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
i bought a lot acc from him but almost get disable even i not use Huh
I think these accounts have limit if you not use them for some time they disabled but for better information send PM to op hope he could solve your problem
Pages:
Jump to: