Pages:
Author

Topic: Google Voice For Sale at $1.2 | Call/SMS Verification - page 5. (Read 83765 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You will get google voice usa phone number and a gmail account.

Verify paypal account

*Per account = $0.70

*Bulk order Per account = $0.60

For custom area number add extra $0.10

You can verify social site accounts like Twitter, Instagram etc.

Unlimited available

Delivery : 10 hours to 48 hours (bulk order need more times)

Note : Change your account password in 1-2 days.

BTC Account : 1AUQBtHB5sbrsW2cmt4vRVv8aV2Ab1Auou

Accept Webmoney, Neteller and Skrill for bulk order only.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: I reserve me the right to add new rules if necessary

I have pm'ed you , waiting for your reply.
Activity: 128
SDChain
Dear I have some problem in my account and need some your assistance please give me favor and solve this issue quickly because I need to do some personal work and its stopped just because of this account thanks
Problem solved very good and quick response from OP I can vouch for this person and his service nice work thanks
Thank you for using my service.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Dear I have some problem in my account and need some your assistance please give me favor and solve this issue quickly because I need to do some personal work and its stopped just because of this account thanks
Problem solved very good and quick response from OP I can vouch for this person and his service nice work thanks
SDChain
I got a vouch copy from him . Everything is OK , no hassle and clear information(email/pass/recovery email/ security question/Google Voice number) . Fast delivery . I can verify Craigslist by using Google Voice number . I must admit that his service is so good and cheap . I recommended this service for anyone who interested in Google Voice number . 0,7$ is too cheap for a Google Voice number . Thanks for vouch copy and good luck with sale bro .
PROOF:

@johnjack, when did craigslist start accepting voip number for verification of account?

I'm considering buying this for verification on site that accept voip and services that requires USA number's (voip)

Please, refrain from posting false & deceitful feedback.

Thanks
Bitcseo
Craigslist accept google voice. I'm also using this.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 501
I got a vouch copy from him . Everything is OK , no hassle and clear information(email/pass/recovery email/ security question/Google Voice number) . Fast delivery . I can verify Craigslist by using Google Voice number . I must admit that his service is so good and cheap . I recommended this service for anyone who interested in Google Voice number . 0,7$ is too cheap for a Google Voice number . Thanks for vouch copy and good luck with sale bro .
PROOF:

@johnjack, when did craigslist start accepting voip number for verification of account?

I'm considering buying this for verification on site that accept voip and services that requires USA number's (voip)

Please, refrain from posting false & deceitful feedback.

Thanks
Bitcseo
SDChain
PROOF:

Does Craiglist accept Google Voice Number now for PVA Accounts?  Shocked
Yes, Craiglist accept gv.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
PROOF:

Does Craiglist accept Google Voice Number now for PVA Accounts?  Shocked
SDChain
do you accept Paypal?
Paypal accept only for bulk order?
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
do you accept Paypal?
SDChain
Hi, can you please send me a single google voice account and when I wake up I will send you the btc, you can choose any code and information.
PM sent
Activity: 755
Merit: 250
Hi, can you please send me a single google voice account and when I wake up I will send you the btc, you can choose any code and information.
SDChain
BUMP Today (Will delete after 24 hours)
I want to give one order right now can you give me number starting with 331 ? because I already give this number to one company and now want to change but with this if yes then reply me I will send payment in few moments

Yes, I can give you 331 area code google voice number.
How much you need?
BUMP Today (Will delete after 24 hours)
I want to give one order right now can you give me number starting with 331 ? because I already give this number to one company and now want to change but with this if yes then reply me I will send payment in few moments
SDChain
I'm selling new google voice

Verify paypal account

*Per account = $0.70

Custom name add extra $0.10

Unlimited available

Total 95 accounts sold
 Cheesy

BTC Account : 18Y4hPuEbQK52MCniTVLvGNifqe6afgJ2s

Accept Webmoney and Skrill for bulk order only.

I'm ordering 10, please providing Paypal instruction.
Accounts sent
SDChain

Verify paypal account

*Per account = $0.70

Unlimited available

Total 95 accounts sold
 Cheesy

Will send your account today. Thanks
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Bought one got one! Worked fast and without any problems.
SDChain

Verify paypal account

*Per account = $0.70

Unlimited available

Total 95 accounts sold
 Cheesy

Thanks for your order. I will send you accounts in time.
SDChain
i bought 61 acc, Good service.
Thank you. If you need more account pm me.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
i bought 61 acc, Good service.
Pages:
Jump to: