Pages:
Author

Topic: Google will ban ICO and crypto ads? - page 2. (Read 424 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
March 14, 2018, 09:27:35 AM
Another big FUD, this is why bitcoin's price is keep going down.
Just wait it till the news come in and say that google not doing that, the price will rebound

What has bitcoin to do with ICO and all the scams advertising in google?
For me is the best news ever!

No adblock could help me get rid of the ads in gmail and every time I was bumping into ads I knew were lame ICO that will never make it and will just run with the funds.

I think it will be difficult to implement, like it was in case of Facebook. It is difficult to control all ads.

You're going to be amazed how easy it is !!!

As for me, if Google prohibits bitcoin, then we will have less of an aulditorium in order to buy bitcoin and it will always be at a low price and as an asset it will no longer be usable.

Read the news and try to understand it!!!
Nobody is prohibiting bitcoin or banning bitcoin!

They are no longer accepting ads for ICO and cryptos.
Nobody was advertising bitcoin on google  Grin

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 14, 2018, 09:07:26 AM
I think it will be difficult to implement, like it was in case of Facebook. It is difficult to control all ads.
Activity: 631
Merit: 253
March 14, 2018, 09:05:02 AM
There's a lot of ways of how to spread crypto so even google don't accept it still we can spread this all over the world actually this is easy to spread here in my country and base on my real experience here i will try this if i already know this crypto,i think google is good to spread this but we can see a lot of ads in different ways like twitter,slack and etc.
I don't think its not interpreted in that way, although bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have been popular without using google or something like that, it will also have a huge effect to some people when it's proved right. Even if we say its no big deal to us, but just about other people if they knew it would happen, what would be their reaction and I am quiet sure it will have huge impact to the market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 08:58:05 AM
Guys hi,

Did you hear about it?

In a post published Tuesday, the firm suggested that it will certainly change its existing monetary product restriction listing in June this year, blacklisting ad web content “including yet not limited to initial coin offerings (ICO), cryptocurrency exchanges, cryptocurrency purses, as well as cryptocurrency trading suggestions.”

“Such advertisements will not be allowed to serve,” the blog checks out. In addition, the restriction will relate to Google’s both proprietary as well as associated ad systems.

“We do not have a crystal ball to know what the future expects the market to cry out. But we have seen enough harm for consumers in this area, so we want to approach it with particular caution, “- said on Google.

The bitcoin price was largely unchanged after Google’s announcement.

source:http://icowatchers.co/google-will-ban-ico-and-crypto-advertisements/
I'm sure if google prohibits the advertisement of bitcoin and other crypto currencies then that will be problem only video advertising using youtube and blogs using blogger, the rest we can still advertise bitcoin and other crypto currencies in blog service providers and other video service providers
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 08:57:26 AM
As for me, if Google prohibits bitcoin, then we will have less of an aulditorium in order to buy bitcoin and it will always be at a low price and as an asset it will no longer be usable.
Activity: 215
✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP
March 14, 2018, 08:57:22 AM
Google's actions today are exactly the types of risks i have been talking about on these forums in the last few months. Until such time as regulation is in place that protects consumers from the scams, the fraud, the hacks and the overall wild west nature that is the crypto environment right now, the price is capped at current levels. Just too much risk going on.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
March 14, 2018, 08:55:12 AM
Guys hi,

Did you hear about it?

In a post published Tuesday, the firm suggested that it will certainly change its existing monetary product restriction listing in June this year, blacklisting ad web content “including yet not limited to initial coin offerings (ICO), cryptocurrency exchanges, cryptocurrency purses, as well as cryptocurrency trading suggestions.”

“Such advertisements will not be allowed to serve,” the blog checks out. In addition, the restriction will relate to Google’s both proprietary as well as associated ad systems.

“We do not have a crystal ball to know what the future expects the market to cry out. But we have seen enough harm for consumers in this area, so we want to approach it with particular caution, “- said on Google.

in terms of protection of users of Google facilities against Scam acts that often occur on the ICO project, this decision can be said a very wise decision, because in order to protect the Google users from financial crime company google must lose the source of income that can be obtained from this cryptocurrency sector. But, of course, they have taken into account everything, and they are paying more attention to all the possibilities that can take advantage of Google as a means to succeed any fraud to the users.
Activity: 294
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
March 14, 2018, 08:51:09 AM
There's a lot of ways of how to spread crypto so even google don't accept it still we can spread this all over the world actually this is easy to spread here in my country and base on my real experience here i will try this if i already know this crypto,i think google is good to spread this but we can see a lot of ads in different ways like twitter,slack and etc.
Activity: 86
2D animator
March 14, 2018, 08:47:41 AM
Google and Facebook are now not Independent companies anymore

they depends on regional investors and their interests , they block and allow things which allowed by main Investors and countries
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 08:47:26 AM
I personally very sad to hear the news because google very Take effect on the internet world if until google stop advertising then everyone will find difficulty information from the internet while google can be said as the heart of the internet ...
thank you
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
March 14, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

Yahoo network I think isn't banning it, its however not used by people today. There are several platform to advertise ICO and exchange. Forums like digitalpoint I think allows advertising ICO and exchanges, this is a potential forum as webmasters are flocking in forums like that. Webmasters are also into bitcoin and crypto investments.
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 08:35:34 AM
it will only create a good opportunity for the new platforms working on decentralized ads which I have seen already quite few. Google just proving how centralized entities simply don't work
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BAILOUT
March 14, 2018, 08:34:06 AM
But how? there is no legal reason for google to stop such advertisements, most ones are not illegal so they have the right to advertise through google. But google is strange company  Angry
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
March 14, 2018, 08:28:16 AM
There's a lot of scams going on in crypto. I'm not sure if Google will really bad crypto ads. The same thing happened with Facebook and I'm still seeing crypto ads.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Need a Bombic PR? 💣
March 14, 2018, 08:24:38 AM
I think for Google it will be very strange to make a ban on advertising crypto currency even I can not imagine what could happen they will lose a lot of money
I agree with you, it's completely weird thing to do. It seems to me Google gonna getting a great loss
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 14, 2018, 08:23:51 AM
I have also read the news. yesterday facebook ban ICO ads, now google. a very unfortunate situation. but I hope it is just a discourse and never happened. because if that happens, it can make bounty campaign performance difficult.
Activity: 229
March 14, 2018, 08:21:25 AM
In fact, Google and facebook was the same, nothing special, now encrypted digital currency in other media report has been a lot of, can obtain more information, also need not generalize the basic, and ICO has his own channel, such as telegram or discord. These are the ICO natural harbor.
Therefore, Google's decision has no effect on the encrypted digital currency represented by BTC. He is the company's behavior, not the government's supervision measures!
Activity: 86
2D animator
March 14, 2018, 08:11:08 AM
Seems like big money makers around the world not liking bitcoin
this step show frustrations of big money guns
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
March 14, 2018, 08:06:21 AM
Guys hi,

Did you hear about it?

I am little sceptical about this announcement. I havent seen any such posts coming out of Google and Icowatchers blog also did not cite any link to their blog. So the source remains unknown and un-verifiable.

But if this happens, it will not be a good news for the community. A large portion of the Cryptocurrency marketing is done through google ads. If it suddenly gets stopped, it will harm the market in a big way. Google should have stopped ponzi advertising instead of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
March 14, 2018, 08:00:16 AM
Guys hi,

Did you hear about it?

We hope that it wont going to happen.Because the fastest way to give and to inform people about bitcoin are by the use of social media sites.Due to people usual usage of internet, Social media sites are the best way to show ads.
Pages:
Jump to: