Pages:
Author

Topic: Google will ban ICO and crypto ads? - page 3. (Read 424 times)

Activity: 945
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 07:55:00 AM
are you sure the news is true? news like this that will make bitcoin price is down and if its true please give the link.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
March 14, 2018, 07:52:19 AM
These all FUD can't stop. It's looks like someone trying to shutdown all Cryptocurrency. G20 summit, Facebook ban, and now Goodle ads. Such an arranged scheme.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 07:46:47 AM
Another big FUD, this is why bitcoin's price is keep going down.
Just wait it till the news come in and say that google not doing that, the price will rebound
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 07:23:48 AM
Guys hi,

Did you hear about it?

In a post published Tuesday, the firm suggested that it will certainly change its existing monetary product restriction listing in June this year, blacklisting ad web content “including yet not limited to initial coin offerings (ICO), cryptocurrency exchanges, cryptocurrency purses, as well as cryptocurrency trading suggestions.”

“Such advertisements will not be allowed to serve,” the blog checks out. In addition, the restriction will relate to Google’s both proprietary as well as associated ad systems.

“We do not have a crystal ball to know what the future expects the market to cry out. But we have seen enough harm for consumers in this area, so we want to approach it with particular caution, “- said on Google.

The bitcoin price was largely unchanged after Google’s announcement.

source:http://icowatchers.co/google-will-ban-ico-and-crypto-advertisements/

Well advertisements actually help ICOs and cryptocurrency to accumulate investors. We may not feel the short-term impact of it when this totally takes place, but I am sure it will surely harm cryptocurrency. However, as we know a lot of people are into cryptocurrency and I am sure people and developers will find a way on how to market cryptocurrency.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 07:22:40 AM
I think in this issue ads are being advertised about the ico and because it simply comes out when you open the sites.
Activity: 82
Merit: 23
March 14, 2018, 07:20:25 AM
I think more and more real companies will do their own ICO with usecases. So an ICO advertisement will not looks like now, it will change that they promote the company behind it, but with a small teaser that they will do an ICO. So in this case actually it could bring value in the market, that there are more valuable ICOs in the future. But of course it's way harder to promote the ICO itself and bring it to the people.
May I be right with this thoughts?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
March 14, 2018, 07:20:12 AM
I saw this news 2 days ago, my first reaction was to weep for cryptocurrency. Because, when facebook made their own announcement, it actually caused some stir but not as much as this one. Google is at the heart of internet right now, so they have a lot of influence on the internet.

However, i still believe that cryptocurrency can only be stopped by the internet itself. And a lot people have come to say that this is practically impossible.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 07:09:01 AM
I think for Google it will be very strange to make a ban on advertising crypto currency even I can not imagine what could happen they will lose a lot of money
Activity: 6
March 14, 2018, 06:51:43 AM
I think bitcoin is going to go full in the black market. After these news the bitcoin went down a bit.

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 06:38:48 AM
Guys hi,

Did you heard about it?

In a post published Tuesday, the firm suggested that it will certainly change its existing monetary product restriction listing in June this year, blacklisting ad web content “including yet not limited to initial coin offerings (ICO), cryptocurrency exchanges, cryptocurrency purses, as well as cryptocurrency trading suggestions.”

“Such advertisements will not be allowed to serve,” the blog checks out. In addition, the restriction will relate to Google’s both proprietary as well as associated ad systems.

“We do not have a crystal ball to know what the future expects the market to cry out. But we have seen enough harm for consumers in this area, so we want to approach it with particular caution, “- said on Google.

Google advertisements are very useful to promote bitcoin, alternative coins and exchangers, this helps the particular ICO to promote their coin to be successful. If this is true its a breakdown to many ICO that is using google to advertise and promote, I hope youtube ads will not be same as this. I think government is accountable for this happenings since government do have control over this and against cryptocurrencies somehow.
Activity: 6
March 14, 2018, 06:34:10 AM
Guys hi,

Did you hear about it?

Pages:
Jump to: