Pages:
Author

Topic: 🏆 GOSUBETTING 🏆 THE ULTIMATE BITCOIN BETTING GUIDE ⚽🏀⚾🏈🎮🎰📈 - page 4. (Read 940 times)

copper member
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
LET'S GOOOOO

Finally seeing this baby presented to the public eye is bringing a lot of joy to my heart. It's been a long time since I joined efi with the "main" GOSU and seeing that all the effort that is put into every one of the pages published on either site can finally be shared... No words for it really.

This calls for a huge ass celebration; let's go GOSUS!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363
www.btcgosu.com
Please note that GOSUBETTING is a work in progress with some features/functionalities missing and many aspects of the site still needing some fine-tuning. After many months of working on it, I feel like it`s ready for the spotlight. Here I am, promising that just like BTCGOSU, this new site, GOSUBETTING, will feature the best possible content for all things bitcoin/crypto betting and that I will keep being 100% honest, objective, and transparent.

I am super happy about the launch of this site and I hope that you will like it as much as you like the big brother (or sister?!)... BTCGOSU. Smiley

I have never forgotten, and will never forget, the support from this very community and I would not be where I am without each one of you - thank you very much, GOSU Nation!

Feedback will of course be appreciated! I still don`t have a team behind me but I do have a passion as well as loyal GOSUS supporting me whenever and however they can - the big companies don´t have that, money can`t buy this!

Special thanks go out to Ivan, miniadmin, tyKiwanuka, jayce, webtricks, Mahdi, Chris, Mae, and many more! Much love to every one of you!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363
www.btcgosu.com
Pages:
Jump to: