Pages:
Author

Topic: Got 100+ Bitcoins refunded from Butterfly Labs today - page 2. (Read 3629 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
My original orders with BFL date back to 2013 and I am just now getting refunded. It was a pretty terrible experience with them but I'm glad to finally get my money back.
Just wanted to show people that BFL has at the least sent me out my refund I am in no way endorsing them.

https://blockchain.info/address/1Php37BTskNb3B1xqbwKkdciFNkvD69dV3
Note : I sent the coins from this address elsewhere so the in transaction is the money being sent to me in case anyone cares.
Thats really great to hear. Lets hope all the others get their coins back too.
good to know. I found it very positive
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Even if this was true, your 100 BTC is worth a fraction of what it was in 2013 so you're still down.

He got a refund on the US dollar amount and not the amount of BTC he put in.
A refund is a refund. Do you ever think you are going to get your money back from a thief?
This is the risk in high amount investment, you never know how it could end.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
My original orders with BFL date back to 2013 and I am just now getting refunded. It was a pretty terrible experience with them but I'm glad to finally get my money back.
Just wanted to show people that BFL has at the least sent me out my refund I am in no way endorsing them.

Note : I sent the coins from this address elsewhere so the in transaction is the money being sent to me in case anyone cares.

If you stop asking you might not get one. So anyone who wants a refund should ask especially before they get sued more. (Several law firms out their are working on cases against BFL.)
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Even if this was true, your 100 BTC is worth a fraction of what it was in 2013 so you're still down.

Since the money spent on orders in 2013 was refunded in USD equivalent currently on my original orders I factually got the same amount of USD value spent which happens to be worth more BTC since the price is lower now.... Think about it for a little bit and hopefully you'll understand.

Quite a substantial amount of money involved. Could you elaborate in more details how the whole thing started?
Yeah I'll post some more details later today.

A) I don't believe you. I think you are a purchased account shilling for a half-ruined concern, desperately trying to flog a dead horse.
B) I could be wrong regarding A) but even if I am, very clever of BFL to hold out refund long enough to meet price point of btc/usd from your original date of spend.
3) nice try josh, I'm still not buying.

Don't sell your accounts pee poles! This is what happens

Updated
Yes I wasn't expecting to be called a liar for sharing info I got my refund.
This should be proof enough I'm a real person.

http://siouxfalls.sites.1millioncups.com/en/Presenters/WeMineCoinsLLC.aspx
https://www.linkedin.com/in/cryptoentrepreneur
http://tangentsanddistractions.com/bitcoin-mining/

Why that guy doesn't understand is beyond me.
Activity: 70
BtcMarkets - Australian Bitcoin Trading Platform

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Just another Ponzi Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
A) I don't believe you. I think you are a purchased account shilling for a half-ruined concern, desperately trying to flog a dead horse.
B) I could be wrong regarding A) but even if I am, very clever of BFL to hold out refund long enough to meet price point of btc/usd from your original date of spend.
3) nice try josh, I'm still not buying.

Don't sell your accounts pee poles! This is what happens
Q7
Activity: 448
Quite a substantial amount of money involved. Could you elaborate in more details how the whole thing started?

Can i ask, How much cash or bitcoin did u give them in the first place & did u get the equivalent back??

We got the full amount of money (original USD value) back from BFL that I put into BFL. So at the end of the day I actually got more BTC from them than I originally sent to them Smiley

Can i ask, How much cash or bitcoin did u give them in the first place & did u get the equivalent back??

Also, what were you intending on purchasing with the 100? Curious as to how those prices translate for what speed we can get today
I won't be buying more hardware as I'm in the process of selling off pieces of my company at the moment.

Wow... Refunded Sad I wish you would of had a better time with this but live and learn and you will find another place to earn bitcoins Cheesy I am looking for ways to earn bitcoins now too Cheesy Best of luck to you.

I actually own the company behind www.weminecoins.com and I had an amazing run with it the only money I almost lost was from BFL but I was still in the green anyways.

WOW! I hope you profited from it. Cheesy

Sure did!

This who get coins now will be the fortunate ones before BFL house of cards crumbles.

Good luck to those with BTC funds stuck with BFL.

I don't believe everyone will get their refund in full.

Tidal wave is coming
Well I got my full refund I posted this to make sure others are aware that refunds are being sent out and they need to get a move on it quickly as I know they're about to be hit with several new / large lawsuits that will drain their funds. It is fair to note it may not matter how many times they get sued as they were into bitcoin when bitcoin was under $10 they likely have a massive stockpile of them at this point and can afford the legal fight.

Did the US government prosecute them and make them send out the refunds?

The FTC is still after them in court (I've also got a call directly from the FTC during the shutdown regarding BFL) past that I don't have much to say on the matter.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
This who get coins now will be the fortunate ones before BFL house of cards crumbles.

Good luck to those with BTC funds stuck with BFL.

I don't believe everyone will get their refund in full.

Tidal wave is coming
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Did the US government prosecute them and make them send out the refunds?
Ume
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)
well he got 100 btc Smiley should share soome of 100 btc with us Tongue Cheesy
Activity: 420
WOW! I hope you profited from it. Cheesy
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

Also, what were you intending on purchasing with the 100? Curious as to how those prices translate for what speed we can get today
Activity: 676
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
I'd never thought they'd actually send anything back. Was the refund based on fiat value or tied to the amount of BTC you paid?

Care to share some of that??
Activity: 448
BetcoinRakeback.com
Wow... Refunded Sad I wish you would of had a better time with this but live and learn and you will find another place to earn bitcoins Cheesy I am looking for ways to earn bitcoins now too Cheesy Best of luck to you.

Congrats for the refund

Are you sending MOBS to their office ?

No MOBS required.

How bfl return back your money? They not scammer?

Did I get my money back? : Yes
How? : Anything thing I say past simply asking would be speculation and a dangerous slope to go down.
Are they a scam? : What you should be asking is will I ever give them money again to which the answer is no.
Pages:
Jump to: