Pages:
Author

Topic: Got scammed while buying BTC with paypal, what should I do now? - page 2. (Read 4635 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I can see from your reactions that you are getting scared shitless. Your best option is to refund the money ASAP. This is not a game, Dakota. Your reputation in MMA can go to to hell in a matter of seconds.

I'm sure you can see that. You don't seem to get the main point of this.. that [email protected] was not associated with scamming you at all. That was the hijacked email I have been using. You were scammed by my partners hijacked email. What I am saying is I am not going to respond anymore because you type the same thing everytime just in a different way. So continue along that path even though I tried to be the friendly "scammer" and tell you your talking to the wrong guy about getting your whatever you lost.
Activity: 14
Clearly you have no common sense. Read what I have said in my comments on here. You were scammed by my partner first of all, so fuck off and quit messaging me. Second of all stop with the threatening responses or whatever the fuck you want to type, its useless, your not even talking to the right scammer.

I can see from your reactions that you are getting scared shitless. Your best option is to refund the money ASAP. This is not a game, Dakota. Your reputation in MMA can go to to hell in a matter of seconds.
Clearly you have no common sense. Read what I have said in my comments on here. You were scammed by my partner first of all, so fuck off and quit messaging me. Second of all stop with the threatening responses or whatever the fuck you want to type, its useless, your not even talking to the right scammer.
LOL YOU WEREN'T EVEN SCAMMED THROUGH THE EMAIL I HIJACKED I JUST LOOKED. Holy shit your a dumbass get off this forum.

Tssssss, you think people are going to believe you now? Are u trying to save Dakota's reputation (your reputation) now?

First saying that Dakota's account got hacked. And then, that I was not scammed.

Yes, sure. Say whatever you want.

I'm going to start making some calls in the morning. Let's see what your family thinks about it.
LOL YOU WEREN'T EVEN SCAMMED THROUGH THE EMAIL I HIJACKED I JUST LOOKED. Holy shit your a dumbass get off this forum.
K then pursue that so you can get your money back.
You guys don't seem to get the whole concept of using someone else's email and information.. Give me some credit. I'm not going to go around using my own name. Everyones money was refunded. Yes please make sure Dakota can never get a job. That will teach me.

No, you didn't refund my money.

If I got caught and my personal info was starting to get released, I would also start saying the same... We won't stop till you give all your money back, Dakota Hower.
You guys don't seem to get the whole concept of using someone else's email and information.. Give me some credit. I'm not going to go around using my own name. Everyones money was refunded. Yes please make sure Dakota can never get a job. That will teach me.
hitman,

Did you pay rebuyente back.

rebuyente, please post here if he paid you back or returned the funds.

Thanks.

NO. HE HAS NOT!! Absolutely not!!! Ive been checking my paypal account and nothing.

Now that I have his name, and I screen capture all his chatlogs, I'm going to start legal procedure unless I see my money back.

Dakota, good luck finding a job in the future. Your name will be associated forever with scamming. You don't think future employees will google your name? Yes, they will. And they will find this thread and the logs of the IRC channel where people also suffered your scams. Refunding the money and saying sorry is your only option right now.

And remember I have your address and phone number...
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Yeah brah, time to go back to BB/Misc.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Your *what* is itchy?
Derek,

Did you pay rebuyente back yet.  You and your brothers are both scammers.  And Harrison is probably going to go to jail when the police read  the threat of physical violence he made against me in email.  That is a felony.  Look it up.

I don't care where he got this from.  You are both trained mix marshal arts fighters and I am in fear of my life and of the health and well being of my family.

Harrison: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

LoL @ "gorilla" warfare. This guy's watched "Act of Valor" a few too many times...
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Harrison is trained in gorilla warfare lol... guerrilla?
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
You idiots. That's just /b/ copy-pasta. (4chan anyone?)
The scammer is probably an avid /b/tard and loves to troll the living shit out of his victims.

This also means everything you know about him is false as /b/tards are famous for creating facebook profiles that look totally real, but they are not.

the_thing

Thanks for you input Sherlock.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
You idiots. That's just /b/ copy-pasta. (4chan anyone?)
The scammer is probably an avid /b/tard and loves to troll the living shit out of his victims.

This also means everything you know about him is false as /b/tards are famous for creating facebook profiles that look totally real, but they are not.
Merit: 502
^... ?

I think a few scammers are shitting bricks because they got caught...
Activity: 1
I've got my money back after I wrote this

------------------

I just contacted the police in miilwaukee there you live, and they will look into the chase, and tomorrow I will contact your local mma fitness club and tell them about that you are a hustler that steals money from people, and sale drugs. will do everything to make your life unleavable if you do not transfer my money back immediately.

this is my last warning, if I do not have my money within 24 hours i will call your tranings center, find your familiys number, contact everbody you have ever known.

----------

I would like to make a bounty of 50 bitcoins to the one that gets me in his private adreese.

I will eat him alive when I find him ..
Merit: 502
Wow that was a pretty angry gmail chat thinger... Dude needs help...
BCB
vip
Merit: 1002
BCJ
hitman,

Did you pay rebuyente back.

rebuyente, please post here if he paid you back or returned the funds.

Thanks.
Look I have refunded all the money and my friend will be doing the same. We hijacked these emails and paypal accounts. No problem admitting it. Done scamming. I dont want fucking mma fighters coming for me or whatever you are saying.
donator
Activity: 56
If you sent it as gift and you can't open dispute then you can only call paypal by phone and tell them to cancel that payment or something like that.
Pages:
Jump to: