Pages:
Author

Topic: [GourmetGR] Greek Coffee & snacks for BTC (UPDATED: MAR 03) - page 2. (Read 5324 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Really enjoyed the product itself, can you ship to Brazil ?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Greek Coffee & Snacks 4 BTC
So far 3 members have received their orders.

2 more to go. Hope they get theirs soon.
Just wanted to let everybody know that I received my coffee and treat from gourmetGR and I loved it! I am a big fan of coffee in the first place, so it was fun to try and make it the authentic Greek way which was different than my usual routine. Their international shipping was actually very fast, and I find the prices for their coffee to be fair and not overly expensive.

Overall it was a good experience, I got to try something new for Bitcoin, and I am helping a fellow Bitcoiner out buying my coffee from him rather than a corporation like Walmart. Will be placing another order soon!

Thanks!

@snarlpill

Nice!  Cheesy

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I hope you enjoy your coffee!!!
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
Just wanted to let everybody know that I received my coffee and treat from gourmetGR and I loved it! I am a big fan of coffee in the first place, so it was fun to try and make it the authentic Greek way which was different than my usual routine. Their international shipping was actually very fast, and I find the prices for their coffee to be fair and not overly expensive.

Overall it was a good experience, I got to try something new for Bitcoin, and I am helping a fellow Bitcoiner out buying my coffee from him rather than a corporation like Walmart. Will be placing another order soon!

Thanks!
Thank you very much gourmetGR for my order.

No escrow needed here, he trusts the community, please advise of total BTC and I will also leave a big +1  Grin

Glad everything went ok!

Thanks for your payment, for the extra tip you added  Smiley , and for your help!

Enjoy!

PS: 2 members got their orders already. 3 more to go! Hope they got theirs asap!

E-shop is coming soon, full of gourmetGR stuff!

Thanks guys!
Activity: 154
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥
Hi Stu

thanks a lot for your kind words.

Glad you got your coffee and everything wen ok.

Hope you enjoy it, and the snacks as well.

Make yourself a nice cup of greek coffee and if you are satisfied, just send me $4.10 for the coffee. Consider snacks as a gift for being one of my first BTC customers  Wink

You can send the 4.10 here:

1AMjsupKcXCCNNS9L3wACLqBxjZe5QKxgJ

Thanks again for your order! Hope to see you again as my customer! Eshop is coming online right after everybody gets their orders!

TX ID: https://blockchain.info/tx/5d17e05774985943d68036ebb149dbb89715f74859b916e7201a64a23d36684e
Thank you very much gourmetGR for my order.

No escrow needed here, he trusts the community, please advise of total BTC and I will also leave a big +1  Grin

wondering do you ship it to thailand? how much will it cost for the shipping fees?

Hi cazkoo!

Yes, i can ship to Thailand.

It will be $2.80 (economic shipping - the slowest but cheapest)
$3.19 (standard shipping)
$6.03 (registered - tracking code available) or
$5.70 (express shipping)

Thanks for checking!

Hey guys!
 Grin

I am not locopao...

locopao is helping me with my eshop and he is also helping with some html tables for my future update in this thread (forum board codes).

I told him to post that orders were shipped and Obviously he messed it up!

I am really sorry for this

Smiley

Perfectly innocent explanation, it was just a little confusing that a few posts before he was asking about the coffee and then a few posts later he was telling us that they will be shipped lol.

Looking forward to my delivery  Grin

I feel so embarassed!  Embarrassed
The truth is that after his post, locopao contacted me asking informations about our store. It came out that we live in the same city (Athens), so i invited him to visit our store. He did so, we had a long chat about cryptos and he offered to help me setting a few things for my eshop, as well as for some bb codes. Today he came by again, he was working in my store's pc and when i told him to post on my behalf that the orders were sent he obviously did that while was logged in with his account.

I called him a while ago and told him what happened  Cheesy

Hey guys!
 Grin

I am not locopao...

locopao is helping me with my eshop and he is also helping with some html tables for my future update in this thread (forum board codes).

Smiley

Perfectly innocent explanation, it was just a little confusing that a few posts before he was asking about the coffee and then a few posts later he was telling us that they will be shipped lol.

Looking forward to my delivery  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Hey guys!
 Grin

I am not locopao...

Smiley

wondering do you ship it to thailand? how much will it cost for the shipping fees?
Hey guys!
 Grin

I am not locopao...

Smiley
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
^ Hmm, that's what I was wondering. Looks to be the case, OP = locopao. However, this isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's not like locopao has a lot of negative trust or anything like that. Setting up a new account/username for a new business venture is a reasonable thing.

On a side note- I can't wait for my coffee and I could use a strong cup right now!
Just wanted to let you know that the rest of the orders were shipped today!

I hope you get your coffees soon, and once again,

THANK YOU for your orders!

P.S. A major update coming soon... Stay tuned!

What is this, are you the op?

Hey!

That's nice dude! And you got nice prices, too. I usually buy mine (bravo or loumidis, do you sell the loumidis one?) from the supermarket or small neighbourhood's deli, but next time i'll spare some bits for my coffee (sounds really good: i buy my coffee for BTC!!!)

By the way... Is this "greek" or "turkish" coffee?  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Merit: 1000
Just wanted to let you know that the rest of the orders were shipped today!

I hope you get your coffees soon, and once again,

THANK YOU for your orders!

P.S. A major update coming soon... Stay tuned!
Hi locopao and thanks for checking!

Of course we carry the Loumidis brand (although i personally prefer the Bravo one  Cheesy ).

We call it "greek".  Grin
People from Turkey call it "turkish". No big difference, although i think that greek coffee is roasted in a slightly different way. Not sure 100% though.

If you need anything, you are more than welcome to ask!

Thanks again!
legendary
Merit: 1000
Hey!

That's nice dude! And you got nice prices, too. I usually buy mine (bravo or loumidis, do you sell the loumidis one?) from the supermarket or small neighbourhood's deli, but next time i'll spare some bits for my coffee (sounds really good: i buy my coffee for BTC!!!)

By the way... Is this "greek" or "turkish" coffee?  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 210
I want that 5th spot!  PM incoming Smiley

PM received & confirmed  Wink

Thanks a lot!
Okay. I was a little late for the free shipping. But anyways ill pay for the overseas shipping. Ill pm you my order in a little while with my shipping details.
Exited to get this coffee 🍵.
Sent you a PM.
Waiting for your reply Grin
Activity: 210

PM received & confirmed  Wink

Thanks a lot!
Okay. I was a little late for the free shipping. But anyways ill pay for the overseas shipping. Ill pm you my order in a little while with my shipping details.
Excited to get this coffee 🍵.

PM received & confirmed  Wink

Thanks a lot!
Pages:
Jump to: