Pages:
Author

Topic: [GourmetGR] Greek Coffee & snacks for BTC (UPDATED: MAR 03) - page 3. (Read 5324 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
I want that 5th spot!  PM incoming Smiley
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Greek Coffee & Snacks 4 BTC

Will there be other "gourmets" available if the coffee is well received?

Sure thing! There are a lot of gourmet things available like snacks, chocolates, cookies, jams, spreads, honey, beverages, herbs, teas, etc.

Mainly local traditional products, from small producers (organic / bio certified) & homemade recipies.

I am just trying to find some spare time to get our eshop up and running.

P.S. Too bad i cannot ship some dairy products (yogurt, tzatziki & milk desserts etc)

Feel free to send some snacks (chocolates, cookies) along with my coffee and advise of total on top of price for coffee  Smiley

Thanks

Will do that!  Wink

Thanks again!

I would gladly pay extra for the similar snacks...Received PM, thanks!

ok, then!  Smiley

Thanks again!
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1752

Sure thing! There are a lot of gourmet things available like snacks, chocolates, cookies, jams, spreads, honey, beverages, herbs, teas, etc.

Mainly local traditional products, from small producers (organic / bio certified) & homemade recipies.

P.S. Too bad i cannot ship some dairy products (yogurt, tzatziki & milk desserts etc)

Feel free to send some snacks (chocolates, cookies) along with my coffee and advise of total on top of price for coffee  Smiley

Thanks

Will do that!  Wink

Thanks again!

I would gladly pay extra for the similar snacks...Received PM, thanks!

Thanks

Will do that!  Wink

Thanks again!

Love the video.  I will take two mediums delivered to US.  I will PM you separately for a payment address.

Scammers - don't bother PM'ing me with similar user names, I am on to that.

Love your nickname!   Cheesy Cheesy  Cheesy

Your pm received and answered!

Thanks a lot!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1752
Shipping costs were added to the original post.

2 more "free shipping" left!  Wink

Love the video.  I will take two mediums delivered to US.  I will PM you separately for a payment address.

Scammers - don't bother PM'ing me with similar user names, I am on to that.
Hi all

We are a small retail family business, selling local gourmets.

This is our first try in selling our products for BTC (until we get our e-shop fixed and running).

So today we are selling greek coffee, the popular BRAVO.

Shipping costs were added to the original post.

2 more 1 more NO MORE "free shipping" left!  Cry
LMAO there's your escrow  Grin
I would like to get two medium packets.
So is the shipping really free worldwide?
As you are a newbie, would you care to arrange an escrow for this deal?
Will leave a postice feedback as soon as I get the coffee.

Hi and thanks for your interest!

Shipping is not free, i'll check with the post office tomorrow and i'll post the rates.

I decided to offer free shipping for the first 5 customers here. So far i got 2 orders and you will be -if you order- the 3rd one, so yes, it will be free shipping for you, too  Wink

Just let me know if you are interested in and send me your details via pm.

If you want escrow, it's fine with me. You can be the escrow  Grin So you keep the money until you receive the coffee  Cheesy

Thanks again!

Activity: 210
I would like to get two medium packets.
So is the shipping really free worldwide?
As you are a newbie, would you care to arrange an escrow for this deal?
Will leave a postice feedback as soon as I get the coffee.
Thank you, and yes I am very interested in buying a bag as it looks lovely.

I shall PM with my details  Grin
Excellent video, prices seem very reasonable.

I just have one question, how much to ship to the UK for 1 x medium bag? (time is no issue) I shall just look forward to enjoying a cup  Grin

Hi and thanks for checking!

Shipping inside the EU shouldn't be more than $2 (standard shipping). But don't worry, if you are interested in buying, i'll send you free of shipping.

Thanks again!
Excellent video, prices seem very reasonable.

I just have one question, how much to ship to the UK for 1 x medium bag? (time is no issue) I shall just look forward to enjoying a cup  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

Thanks for checking!

Keep in mind that this is not your regular coffee (unless of course you drink espresso  Cheesy ). It's strong enough so it might not be a good idea to drink like 6-8 cups of this per day?

I'll tell you what: Just send me your address and i'll send you free shipping  Wink

If you want to know anything else just ask. Thanks again.

Oh yeah, I drink some strong sh*t ha, it's probably not the best on my heart honestly  Embarrassed

And I love to drink some good coffee, so I am excited to try this Greek coffee! I will prepare it as directed in the video to get it just right.

Will message you my address for sure! Thanks
Do you also sell 100% arabica beans or are they all blended with robusta?

Hi again!

Let me check and i'll get back to you as soon as possible. But i think i can get just arabica beans directly from the wholeseller.

Roasted but not grounded, right? Whole beans?
I would be interested in trying this as I love coffee and drink like 6-8+ cups a day.

Approximately how much would your international shipping be though for the Medium/193gr. package to the US? Because those prices aren't bad, but huge shipping costs added on would be the killer. I would be fine with the slowest, cheapest shipping option if I did place an order.

Interesting video by the way.

Thanks for checking!

Keep in mind that this is not your regular coffee (unless of course you drink espresso  Cheesy ). It's strong enough so it might not be a good idea to drink like 6-8 cups of this per day?

I'll tell you what: Just send me your address and i'll send you free shipping  Wink

If you want to know anything else just ask. Thanks again.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Do you also sell 100% arabica beans or are they all blended with robusta?
Pages:
Jump to: