Pages:
Author

Topic: Government and Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 5762 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 03:23:25 AM
Government dont trust on cryptocurrency like bitcoin because they can not control it. Bitcoin can impact on bank bussiness and thats why central banks wont let bitcoin for payment.
the impact was very visible, because the amount of currency value in the Asian countries decreased due to lack of demand on the value of their own nation's currency that makes the value of dollars also increase because of the exchange of Bitcoin which recommends using the dollar
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 03:22:50 AM
Because bitcoin is decentralized. Government can't benefit from it, they can't apply tax on bitcoin. Government saw bitcoin as a threat that one day it will destroy the fiat money.
Activity: 97
June 01, 2018, 03:16:39 AM
Government dont trust on cryptocurrency like bitcoin because they can not control it. Bitcoin can impact on bank bussiness and thats why central banks wont let bitcoin for payment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
June 01, 2018, 03:09:06 AM
I also do not understand why the government still does not believe in bitcoin, whereas currently there are many countries that support existence of bitcoin. So if the government still does not believe, we should try to convince them.

Government dont trust and regulating bitcoin or cryptocurrency because they can not control the supply. But in many country, bitcoin and cryptocurrency already regulate and its just matter of time for others countries for following
Governments can use the Swiss franc around the world and cancel their dollars, yen, Euro. But they don't, so why does everyone think that suddenly they will start using bitcoin? He does not need them and they do not use it, but will have to make their cryptocoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 01:57:37 AM
I also do not understand why the government still does not believe in bitcoin, whereas currently there are many countries that support existence of bitcoin. So if the government still does not believe, we should try to convince them.

Government dont trust and regulating bitcoin or cryptocurrency because they can not control the supply. But in many country, bitcoin and cryptocurrency already regulate and its just matter of time for others countries for following
Activity: 173
Merit: 7
June 01, 2018, 01:24:05 AM
Why, until now, government all over the world still doesn't trust bitcoin?

Not all government don't trust bitcoin because here in the Philippines, bitcoin was declared legal. In fact, the government will give permit to 10 platform exchange companies to operate here in our country. That is a very good news to us because it will mean more job opportunities for us.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 01, 2018, 12:19:01 AM
I hope that bitcoin is immediately legalized by the government because bitcoin has been proven to create many opportunities and can reduce unemployment, if legalized then the economic welfare will increase.
Activity: 476
June 01, 2018, 12:15:24 AM
if in india must be bitcoin still illegal and the government has not approved this arrival in indonesia i hope it will be approved by my country and can get money from this result.
Activity: 157
May 31, 2018, 11:48:26 PM
No one bit govt. The government wants to control everything and the tax issue is very important. And they value this. And for bitcoin, the government does not seem to have control over everything, so the issue of imposing taxes is difficult
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
May 31, 2018, 11:47:06 PM
Maybe because bitcoin is a decentralize currency in which government cannot even hold or control it and in the other hand crypto currency is so volatile and I think it would be hard for the government to maintain its price if bitcoin still unpredictable.
Activity: 336
May 31, 2018, 11:37:07 PM
The conservative nature of the government is probably the main reason. The government wants to control everything and the tax issue is very important. And they value this. And for bitcoin, the government does not seem to have control over everything, so the issue of imposing taxes is difficult. So the government does not want to support bitcoin
Activity: 122
Merit: 23
May 31, 2018, 10:54:45 PM
Because it's still new. And actually a solid percentage of bitcoin users still don't 'trust' bitcoin.

Indeed! and a lot of them for sure have this issue in investing or they see the bitcoin as their competitors especially the national currency an example is the banks.
Activity: 95
May 31, 2018, 09:39:50 PM
Europe is a more complex place for electronic money. Unlike the United States, Europe has weathered the 2008 economic crisis and has focused more than ever on managing and directing the nascent fintech industry. In recent years, the fintech industry has increasingly become "blockchain" and many laws have been enacted to encourage development.
Activity: 173
May 31, 2018, 09:32:19 PM

Because the government is spreading negative news about bitcoin and they do not want to use bitcoin because bitcoin is very risky for their country. But there are governments that accept bitcoin in their country because they believe that bitcoin not only has a negative nature but can save their economy.
Activity: 22
May 31, 2018, 09:24:05 PM
indeed, the government and bitcoin between pros and cons, some accept bitcoin and some deny the bitcoin activity, and every government has different reasons for the existence of bitcoin. that's what I know.
Currently, the currency is banned in only 3 countries. Consequently, the Government of many countries have a positive attitude to the currency, but in some countries legal drafts are prepared.
Activity: 392
May 31, 2018, 07:07:57 PM
The BTC and the government are at odds!

Government is central, and BTC is decentralized and exists!

BTC has affected the financial order ruled by the government and the economic order! Against the rule of the government!
Activity: 114
May 31, 2018, 06:39:10 PM

Because such a government would not dare to make decisions like allowing bitcoin in the country. Because bitcoin is a lot of risk and afraid of disrupting their economy, which is not entirely true in my opinion.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
May 31, 2018, 06:29:05 PM

Governments worldwide cannot easily adopt the usage of Bitcoin and stop using fiat money. Using fiat money is a convention that has been embraced for centuries as this money is backed by materialistic objects like gold, and this, in turn, has given governments the hand in holding control upon the whole monetary system. With the advent of Bitcoin whose its main feature is the 'decentralization' , governments have had the fears of losing dominance upon money. That is why some governments still don’t trust bitcoin and strive to regulate it.

Activity: 378
May 31, 2018, 06:20:53 PM

I think some goverment  doesn't trust bitcoin because they know that bitcoin can beacme the future of this whole world and i am sure that some governent all over the world doesn't know yet what is the real benefits if bitcoin.
Activity: 210
May 31, 2018, 06:20:07 PM

Because the government thinks bitcoin will only mess up their economies and that will make it harder to control their economies later. So it's better for them not to trust bitcoin as a currency.
Pages:
Jump to: