Pages:
Author

Topic: Government and Bitcoin - page 32. (Read 5762 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
May 17, 2018, 08:08:20 AM
Why, until now, government all over the world still doesn't trust bitcoin?

I think many bitcoin traders are scared with the government because I think the government can and powerful to destroy bitcoin prices by giving some bad news that makes bitcoin to collapse.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 07:48:15 AM
Some countries have bad ideas about Bitcoin. The government of some countries thinks Bitcoin stole money or people through it. This is a complete misconception. Only they know that Bitcoin plays a very good role for the country.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 07:41:16 AM

It’s not all governments which do not trust bitcoin some governments actually support it while others haven’t taken any measures towards it.. Maybe those who do not trust bitcoin see it as a potential threat to their economy.
Activity: 106
May 17, 2018, 07:36:12 AM
government and bitcoin have been discussed about this because every country has bitcoin regulation, some countries accept bitcoin and some others prohibit bitcoin activity.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 17, 2018, 06:53:13 AM

I think not all governments are against to bitcoin and as I observed bitcoin is well accepted in my country and in fact even senators are using it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

I think it is not the trust issues mate. All over the years that bitcoin exist in has already proven that btc has the capability to stand on equal ground with other investment  but due to rampant scamming issues which lead the government to prevent their people on lossing into investment which can be prevented by doing thier action this days.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
May 17, 2018, 06:36:57 AM
Government and Bitcoin are different because government is centralized and they have the control of their nation because they can just order something and the people will obey while bitcoin is offering freedom because of the decentralization where people can take advantage of and use it for what they want.
Activity: 27
May 17, 2018, 06:26:52 AM
Because the goal of bitcoin is to remove all banks. And every country has it's own bank that  profits for it. Primarily, you don't want anything that aims to remove your work from you.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
May 17, 2018, 06:23:37 AM

For me, some government sectors in this globe will not trust bitcoin because of their laws and rules. We all know that they have the sovereignty to do it if bitcoin is disobeying their laws and regulations they can prohibit bitcoin into their state. Why until now there is some government that still doesn’t trust bitcoin because bitcoin’s capability is superb that can transact your currency anonymously, and some evil people take the advantage to do their illegal work like buying and selling drugs. Also, the other factor is accessibility even we can obtain bitcoin in many different ways we know that government sectors can’t control bitcoin that’s why they don’t trust it.  Smiley
Activity: 210
May 17, 2018, 05:44:23 AM
bitcoin is fully based on trust like government, we just need to trust on bitcoin and it will make our life style easy and also it can help us in may ways.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 05:35:57 AM
Its simple, Bitcoin is decentralized , so no government has control over it and can be operated world wide electronically.  Only the buyer and the seller knows about the deal. Some governments are trying to put some regulations to operate in their country. Most of the technically developed countries are welcoming bitcoin to operate it parallel markets already.
Activity: 56
May 17, 2018, 05:28:04 AM
That lack of central authority is the primary reason governments are afraid of the cryptocurrency. If bitcoin or another cryptocurrency become widely adopted, the entire banking system could become irrelevant. And I think this is something governments are hesitant greatly in terms of acceptance.
Activity: 65
May 17, 2018, 04:54:00 AM
Because the legislation of any country is not sufficiently developed and does not greatly extend to the Internet settlement.
Activity: 135
May 17, 2018, 04:34:03 AM
bitcoin is a digital currency . it is money in the digital world. inorder to make it stable currency it should be utilized by many number of people for a longer time. when something becomes famous it is automatically used by several other people. the government will recognize its value when the whole world starts using it and hence it will be stable.
Activity: 308
SEMUX
May 17, 2018, 04:29:34 AM

Over the past 3 years, the situation has changed a little. The government of different countries allows the use of bitcoin, but introduces control over the cryptocurrency. I'm interested in what will the control in the world of cryptocurrency lead to?
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
May 17, 2018, 02:54:17 AM

I think so far the government has little confidence in bitcoin because bitcoin is a very powerful and highly transparent digital currency so it is likely that the government will find it difficult to corrupt and not only that, the government is afraid that bitcoin will be used for terrorist financing.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
May 17, 2018, 02:41:55 AM

The Government want to be in control and be able to regulate bitcoin and for the nature and purpose to which bitcoin was created, it is quite difficult for government to regulate it, because of its decentralized nature, and until they find a way around it, the consent of the government will not be given.
Activity: 420
May 17, 2018, 02:35:19 AM
In my opinion, not all governments in the world don’t trust bitcoin. Only a few governments in the country don’t  trust bitcoin. I think that is a natural thing because in the financial system of the country should be clear, including how the distribution of the transaction, who controls the regulation, and how the tax system according to the law. Whereas, in the bitcoin, it doesn’t exist. No official institution controls bitcoin so the government considers that bitcoin is illegal.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 02:26:44 AM

Not all government disagrees with the ways of bitcoin like Japan and Singapore. The government just fears that bitcoin will be used in the wrong in on attentions. But overall, bitcoin helps the economy to grow more. We still need to gain the trust of the governments so that our progress won't be slowed down. Bitcoin aims to change our financial system and to do it, we need to be recognized as true and working industry.
It's sad to say but up to this moment there are still a lot of government who doesn't agree with bitcoin. It's still not recognize as legal currency in by many governments. They feared bitcoin's capability of growing because it is decentralized and uncontrollable. But on the other hand some government supports the using of bitcoin because it's also helping them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 02:15:55 AM
I think they are confused as to treat bitcoin as currency or an asset. Therefore the government has created discussions of this issue and they will draw a conclusion from it.
Pages:
Jump to: