Pages:
Author

Topic: Government & Bitcoin - page 11. (Read 70830 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 12:04:42 PM
now the government is aware of the blockchain technology system and they know its potential and how it will affect and change the existing banking and financial system. and the government is not ready to use bitcoin because they can not control like a bank. the government may have a plan to use blockchain, maybe they want blockchain to exist alongside the government system. I do not know for sure whether the government will benefit from blockchain or not.
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
January 21, 2018, 11:33:38 AM
Governments are already aware of the blockchain technology and they acknowledge the potential that it holds and how it is going to affect and change the existing banking and financial system. But they are not ready to use bitcoin being something they have no control over. I'm sure they already have something in plan to utilize blockchain but as i said what they want is to have something that can exist alongside their system.

the point is now that bitcoin can not be received by the government because it can not be controlled so it is still in the search for the gap, but its blockchain system can be accepted by the government proved more and more banks are studying the system from blockchain
Activity: 586
Merit: 317
January 21, 2018, 10:54:02 AM
Only few governments draft policy for the welfare of its citizens, mostly the governments will think of controlling the field and to derive tax from that. if they feel these things are not possible, then they will not allow bitcoin or any crypto currency to circulate in their country.

Agree but I don't see the way they could do it; as Bitcoin cannot be controled, they will be failing for sure
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
January 21, 2018, 10:04:24 AM
Government of countries like South Korea and China have not welcomed Bitcoin but some others like the UAE have welcomed it. Let every government do what is best for its citizen.

Only few governments draft policy for the welfare of its citizens, mostly the governments will think of controlling the field and to derive tax from that. if they feel these things are not possible, then they will not allow bitcoin or any crypto currency to circulate in their country.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 10:01:38 AM
The sharing economy is just going to continue to grow, and governments will be challenged to understand and manage its implications while embracing its benefits. However, governments will be at a significant disadvantage if they wait too long and newer technologies and markets will have already been developed that do not follow traditional models. Think of the following: Uber is the world’s largest taxi service and owns no cars. Airbnb provides lodging yet does not own real estate.

How will local governments adapt to these new ways of doing business that are disrupting traditional business models? All we know now is that governments are a long way from even contemplating and accepting this new reality.

Government will have to adapt and evolve with technology or it too will become obsolete as so many other things and systems in our world. At the moment there is such a holding back of technology from our current system. I mean money, capitalism and representative democracy. We have the ability to easily produce enough for everyones needs, there is no need to continually aquire and destroy. With tech we can have fluid democracy ass described by the blockchain project democracy.earth.
Tech companies need to keep pushing the bounds of the possible and change will eventually come.
Activity: 280
January 21, 2018, 09:57:43 AM
for some goverments bitcoin is the solution for their economy and for some others its simply devil.
this will change when there is freedom in those countries

They don't want decentralized assets that's why they don't want to accept bitcoin in their regions. They want to control everything in their country. They don't want people to use decentralized economic assets.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
January 21, 2018, 09:54:59 AM
for some goverments bitcoin is the solution for their economy and for some others its simply devil.
this will change when there is freedom in those countries
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 09:52:43 AM
Is it possible that the government accept bitcoin in any country as part of one finantial support by some people?
Well as I think bitcoin is just an organization and if we talk about government it just capture evrything happens in the society then if they monitored bitcoin and as long as bitcoin is good so government well accept it.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 09:37:13 AM
Is it possible that the government accept bitcoin in any country as part of one finantial support by some people?
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 08:57:42 AM
So far I think the government is just monitoring how far the bitcoin develops
and they also have not issued a policy about it, they have not been able to adapt to bitcoin
they are still learning about blockhain technology and whether it can disrupt and influence the banking system
Activity: 277
January 21, 2018, 07:54:35 AM
Government of countries like South Korea and China have not welcomed Bitcoin but some others like the UAE have welcomed it. Let every government do what is best for its citizen.
Activity: 189
Merit: 28
January 21, 2018, 07:47:15 AM
The sharing economy is just going to continue to grow, and governments will be challenged to understand and manage its implications while embracing its benefits. However, governments will be at a significant disadvantage if they wait too long and newer technologies and markets will have already been developed that do not follow traditional models. Think of the following: Uber is the world’s largest taxi service and owns no cars. Airbnb provides lodging yet does not own real estate.

How will local governments adapt to these new ways of doing business that are disrupting traditional business models? All we know now is that governments are a long way from even contemplating and accepting this new reality.
We all know that government in other country are contrary to the idea of bitcoin because they are threaten to the ability of bitcoin. They are scared because if they legalize the bitcoin many drug lord will be free from their hands because there are no trace of their transactions regarding to drugs.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
January 21, 2018, 07:42:32 AM
WE need to understand that bitcoin is a revolutionary idea, with the power to bypass the control from any central bank and government: if you control directly your money, what the can do? So, as they don't want to lose their power, we have to expect a real war against bitcoin.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
January 21, 2018, 02:46:06 AM
There are now many regulations and lawd that are implemented in my country about cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is now becoming more popular and many now people using it in their daily payment.
Regulation,but still monitoring we can see a many moment happend by regulation of bitcoin. goverment didn't trying to adopt bitcoins as currency as well, but they have given a chance for a permit about transaction with bitcoins(without any liability whatsoever). but now a fews country have interested with aspect of blockchain.
I hope for the best, and maybe the system blockchain can be useful in the general, for example payment bills or wages work.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
January 20, 2018, 07:21:35 AM
There are now many regulations and lawd that are implemented in my country about cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is now becoming more popular and many now people using it in their daily payment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 07:15:03 AM
I think our government start to understand the world of bitcoin and they starting to trust the world of investment this is good for us bitcoin is going to big community
Activity: 728
Merit: 1005
BountyPortal Supporter & Hhampuz is my manager
January 20, 2018, 06:48:13 AM
I am wondering if bitcoin can be stopped by any government a new came today which made some people dumped their coin. This is a blockchain technology it is been developed on daily basis and research are been carried out so it can't be stopped.
Yeah you are right now transaction history through blockchain is very bright and it is not easy to send and share bitcoin with anyone. Government will make bitcoin legal if more people will invest in bitcoin and they will announce bitcoin as legal currency so it will be good for development of economical state of country and taxing of bitcoin will make bitcoin safe but government will also enjoy fast and high taxing out of bitcoin every year.
The government's goal is forbidden for several reasons. The main reason is they do not yet have experts in crypto and have no the expertise to control crypto technology.
We can not run away from technology, we will be eliminated if we avoid the technology.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
January 18, 2018, 08:54:19 AM
It is dependent on the understanding of the government officials to the pros and cons of this new technology.  So far,  I think the government is missing it by clamping down on bitcoin and cryptos.
Activity: 162
January 18, 2018, 08:35:44 AM
many countries have legalized bitcoin but many countries do not do it, I think if the state does not immediately legalize bitcoin then the country will be left behind, because bitcoin is a new technology that can provide benefits to the economy of a country
Activity: 334
January 18, 2018, 08:16:52 AM
I think that governments still don't understand what kind of revolution bitcoin ignited...
The only reason behind this kind of attitude of the government is that they don’t want to regulate such kind of currency which does not come under their control.

They are looking for different kind of schemes in order to stop regulating bitcoin and other crypto currencies. I am very much positive that government will later on change its attitude and will allow the regulation of crypto currencies.

Pages:
Jump to: