Pages:
Author

Topic: Government & Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 70802 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 06:14:08 PM
Bitcoin needs permission of government  in order to establish in any country. Due Decentralized nature of Bitcoin it doesn't comes under control of any government. And it doesn't pay tax to the government. And many illegal things, murder, kidnapping also supported by bitcoin. These thing shows its bad side to the government. Ecuador government ban bitcoin and other crypto in their country because of above these reasons. China, Bangladesh like country also ban bitcoin in their respective country Embarrassed. Where as japan like developed country using bitcoin as a payment method in their country. So different government have different opinion on bitcoin. Smiley
I think government should do something for give more promotion to bitcoin because some people are fear from bitcoin and the cause is government because government banned bitcoin and that's why it is not improve in those countries, but government wants some prove that bitcoin will never harmful for people.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
March 10, 2018, 04:42:04 PM
Bitcoin needs permission of government  in order to establish in any country. Due Decentralized nature of Bitcoin it doesn't comes under control of any government. And it doesn't pay tax to the government. And many illegal things, murder, kidnapping also supported by bitcoin. These thing shows its bad side to the government. Ecuador government ban bitcoin and other crypto in their country because of above these reasons. China, Bangladesh like country also ban bitcoin in their respective country Embarrassed. Where as japan like developed country using bitcoin as a payment method in their country. So different government have different opinion on bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
March 10, 2018, 02:19:38 PM
US Government as well as even the Governments of different nations won't come in help of bitcoins as they see bitcoin as a danger to the managing an account framework, and it will wind up their adulterated exercises, So they don't need that any cash could get on standard on which they don't have control, they need add up to control on cash supply and that is the reason they will never bolster bitcoins.
First of all, the government really want to use blockchain to create the new currency. It can helps the government saving money to pay many things if compare the current system to the system used blockchain. However, the biggest problem still exist is decentralized system of blockchain can make the government become worthless in the future Tongue
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 01:30:40 AM
When choosing, everyone wants to be good, so the government does when the good support tool they accept or they will stop when they see more obstacles to what they do not control. That's of course
Activity: 462
March 09, 2018, 01:22:15 AM
US Government as well as even the Governments of different nations won't come in help of bitcoins as they see bitcoin as a danger to the managing an account framework, and it will wind up their adulterated exercises, So they don't need that any cash could get on standard on which they don't have control, they need add up to control on cash supply and that is the reason they will never bolster bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 03, 2018, 12:47:18 PM
I think now government has become a friend for crypto currency. Like we know some country was accept crypto currency and some other will follow them soon. Actually it's good for us so there is no way to scare to get scam by exchanger.

In some point, government's support of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is good as it prevents scams and frauds within exchanges. Regulation is often beneficial for people trading cryptocurrencies within centralized exchanges, but could also turn out to become troublesome if too much regulation is imposed by a government.

One thing for sure is that several governments or countries have signaled official support for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. As such, other countries which restrict the usage of cryptocurrencies within their region will start to accept them when they see that they won't have some choice as other countries have adopted them. In the future, we might be able to see Bitcoin recognized as a legal currency for use in any area of the world, enabling exchange of cryptocurrencies in a borderless fashion without restrictions. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 12:49:48 PM
I think now government has become a friend for crypto currency. Like we know some country was accept crypto currency and some other will follow them soon. Actually it's good for us so there is no way to scare to get scam by exchanger.
Activity: 336
February 28, 2018, 11:57:15 AM
There is no good relationship between any government of any country and bitcoin. Though there are some government who banned bitcoin in their country. By using bitcoin people don’t need to pay any extra taxes to  the government so that government will dislike this coin it is the main truth. Some government just don’t give their attention on this coin. Bitcoin is a very good crypto and people like it very much but there is no comfortable position between any government and bitcoin.

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 06:06:58 AM
The long history of currency tells us that what the private sector innovates, the state eventually regulates and appropriates. I have no idea where bitcoin’s price will go over the next couple years, but there is no reason to expect virtual currency to avoid a similar fate.
Government has a regulation to control economic in own country but central bank still using blockchain to increases the system.
Maybe in the future every country will have a unique currency to adjust the condition of digital and physical money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
February 28, 2018, 05:41:15 AM
I am sure the government will be interested in using blockhaind technology in terms of state financial management, but this requires a long process and time. Of course in terms of using blockhaind technology the government must take into account the problem of foreign exchange that will enter because the revenue budget that must be generated and set such a system is not an easy thing because in addition to creating blockhaind technology in financial terms of course the government must be able to realize the system well so that people can understand .
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 05:30:07 AM
In the current year like the 2018 bitcoin will grow to its potential and this will make us happy if this currency will accept for every thing in every government and private area the government will ready to accept bitcoin and the citizen will use this currency for every thing while the bitcoin is very famous and many government officials have invested in this currency as my one uncle are also very interested in bitcoin and he invested in bitcoin in 2018
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 28, 2018, 05:19:29 AM
The governments will probably adapt to bitcoin as they already started doing. Banks on the other hand will try and repress bitcoin for as long as they can. They will spread bad things about it to stop people from adapting to it.
You're right, because they do not benefit from it. but I believe, if the government uses bitcoin, and use it, I think they can benefit from it. Moreover, for the time being, the government and bitcoin are just the opposite, because the sudden state makes many people use bitcoin as a means of transaction in comparison to fiat.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 28, 2018, 04:58:57 AM
The governments will probably adapt to bitcoin as they already started doing. Banks on the other hand will try and repress bitcoin for as long as they can. They will spread bad things about it to stop people from adapting to it.
Activity: 140
February 28, 2018, 02:47:24 AM
Everyone will be benefited if bitcoin and government relationships are good in both of them .Most countries do not support bitcoin .But the government should understand how useful bitcoin is for everyone .This resulted in a great improvement in the economic condition of the country.At present,some countries are recognizing bitcoin .I hope all the governments of all countries will recognize Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 182
February 27, 2018, 10:18:29 AM
Governments seek 2 things, power and control. Every "problem" they identify, they have the same solution... more government power, more government control. For your own good, of course.   Tongue
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
February 27, 2018, 05:32:19 AM
smart countries adapt to the changes that the crypto currency gives, and others will try to stop them, but it's unlikely to happen
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 26, 2018, 01:33:16 PM
What a lot of people seem to not understand is that - by its own philosophy - bitcoin is against banks and governments, because - if it will succeed - it will make them to become obsolete.
The main reason for the existence of a country it exactly the authority about money.
Without this power, a government becomes meaningless.

Exactly. Bitcoin was never designed to be friendly towards governments and the current monetary system. It was designed to becomes a better alternative than banks, governments, and other third parties by eliminating the middleman. As such, it has a decentralized nature which is often a threat to governments and central banks as they're unable to interfere with Bitcoin transactions no matter what. They might be able to regulate centralized exchanges, and try to stop Bitcoin mining, among other things, but Bitcoin will always exist and emerge stronger than ever.

Therefore, whenever governments support Bitcoin, it will increase its growth at a faster rate. But, even if they try to stop it, they won't as it is nearly unstoppable thanks to its underlying technology called the blockchain. I think that sooner or later, countries from around the world would recognize this, and will join Bitcoin towards boosting the growth of the whole blockchain ecosystem. Only time will tell what lies ahead for governments’ actions against Bitcoin, as the pioneer cryptocurrency continues to increase in value and user support worldwide. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 01:29:43 PM
In my country government always trying to make people stop using cryptocurrencies but not banning them. I am always wandering why and can find the answer.
Activity: 308
February 26, 2018, 12:33:29 PM
The government and Bitcoin can work together, what can I do if the government wants to create Bitcoin if I can ensure it will be a big news for the Bitcoins user and it will affect bitcoins price and increase the price? But there are some people who are close to it.
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
February 26, 2018, 12:20:54 PM
The government always wants to control bitcoins but it's hard. The purpose of the control is to protect the interests of the people, to ensure the balance and sustainable development of the country's economy, more and more powerful are using bitcoin as a tool to trick So some countries have banned the use of bitcoin but that is not possible because people can use bitcoin but the state can not catch them because bitcoin is anonymous.
Pages:
Jump to: