Pages:
Author

Topic: government can ban bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1841 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502
May 26, 2016, 05:47:01 PM
If we consider about India or any country government cannot ban this.
This not controlled by anyone its open source and decentralized. No one control it. And if we are in India and if gov. not allow it. Then there are many other option where user can exchange their cryptocurrency to other tradable currency as USD or GBP or EURO. And then take them to home.

But I think government must not have to take part in this global revolution. Already in India Digital India campaigning is going on.

And if government now allow then it will cause major problems in economy and finance.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
May 18, 2016, 05:29:58 AM
will government ban bitcoin if they find that terrorist are misusing it?
i think yes government can do this in second because they will lost nothing by doing this so if they get that types of news they can ban it in india as like banned in Taiwan.
Government would be foolish if they ban bitcoin just because terrorist started using it.Will they ban fiat also because most terrorist funding are done in fiat?Has American Government ban building bombs and guns because terrorist also use them?It is ridiculous to ban bitcoin for its usage by criminals or terrorist
you are right but without fiat and weapons any country can't be safe or can't run accurately.because fiat is useful for poorest and weapon also used for safe country from terrorist. but why bitcoin is required to to everyone it was developed in 2009.before 2009 no one knew about crypto currencies.

and aslo if terrorist use fiat or bank,paypal,payza payment method they can be caught in second. not sure with fiat because fiat can be deal hand to hand.but also dealing with fiat they must have to take effort.
Yes fiat and weapons both are important for any nation.As you said fiat is also difficult to trace many a times and bitcoin can also be traced in many cases.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.
May 17, 2016, 10:46:18 PM
i think yes government can do this in second because they will lost nothing by doing this so if they get that types of news they can ban it in india as like banned in Taiwan.
Government would be foolish if they ban bitcoin just because terrorist started using it.Will they ban fiat also because most terrorist funding are done in fiat?Has American Government ban building bombs and guns because terrorist also use them?It is ridiculous to ban bitcoin for its usage by criminals or terrorist
you are right but without fiat and weapons any country can't be safe or can't run accurately.because fiat is useful for poorest and weapon also used for safe country from terrorist. but why bitcoin is required to to everyone it was developed in 2009.before 2009 no one knew about crypto currencies.

and aslo if terrorist use fiat or bank,paypal,payza payment method they can be caught in second. not sure with fiat because fiat can be deal hand to hand.but also dealing with fiat they must have to take effort.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
May 17, 2016, 08:34:10 PM
Activity: 39
Merit: 6
May 17, 2016, 06:54:35 PM
Do u understand the fact that politicians are mostly corrupt in India and they are discovering bitcoin as a new tax heaven? As long as these corrupt politicians are at power, bitcoin will never be banned, just like agriculture will never be taxed.

Now, do not interpret my word as bitcoin is for the corrupt. Bitcoin is a protocol. It is many things to many people. Just like email. Governments communicate through email, just like terrorists do. But, neither an email, nor a bitcoin can kill a man. Its the user who commits the crime.

While u r discussing about Indian government, take your time to see what an European parliamentarian is talking about - "I'd suggest everyone to get some bitcoin" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI95Dw3bmt4
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 17, 2016, 01:56:29 PM

Off course Govt can Ban Bitcoin in India if something happens wrong by misusing Bitcoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.
May 17, 2016, 12:07:58 PM
Pages:
Jump to: