Pages:
Author

Topic: Government Furious - page 5. (Read 1773 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 4
June 09, 2018, 11:00:00 PM
Many bitcoin users are also agree if governments will regulate bitcoin,or will impose taxation. Because,if it will be happened,bitcoin will also be legalized,and many people will be benifited in bitcoin.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 01:51:49 PM
The only way to make bitcoin effective in economy is to let it works freely in a country instead of banning. Let every private sectors use bitcoin freely and from them government can manipulate bitcoin through controlling the sectors of how much they earned from using bitcoin and from here will be the basis of their taxes.
Activity: 56
June 09, 2018, 07:19:29 AM
I believe there are other ways that the government can get revenue form Bitcoin and other cryptos without taxing holders of Bitcoins. The government should find other ways such as having their own digital coin like China, or perhaps establish trading or exchange systems Also if the government agencies and stores that being taxed by the government start to receive Bitcoin payment.
Moreover if the holder of Bitcoin are getting high incomes I believe it increase the person's wealth and will help the economy in the long run. 
Activity: 153
June 09, 2018, 07:03:07 AM
If BTC is required to pay tax, it means that the country has recognized the legal status of BTC and can profit from Bitcoin's transaction.
BTC is accepted by more people and the price of BTC will rise!
Activity: 64
June 09, 2018, 07:02:59 AM
The capitalization of bitcoin transactions reaches billions of dollars but governments of any country can not get revenues or income from these transactions and this makes governments in many countries complain of the existence of bitcoin because it is considered a threat to the economy of a country. Should tax apply to users who do bitcoin transactions? When are users comfortable with this situation? what is the right regulation to address these issues to help each country improve its economy?

Tax should definetly be taken on crypto profits but there should be no additional tax. With time we will see more countries supporting crypto.
Activity: 72
June 09, 2018, 06:23:37 AM
taxes, a matter oftentimes in this forum, I started to ask what the government is so relied on the income from tax btc? what's so powerful? in my opinion there is no problem if the procurement of the tax is mandatory or an absolute requirement for btc can be accepted as something legal but there must be a clear absolute rule of law that does not harm anyone and there are independent institutions that organize and supervise all that so there is a means for complaints and accountability answers when there is fraud happening,
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
June 09, 2018, 05:53:57 AM
When they find a way to tax bitcoins and other crypto currencies it will take a huge step towards mainstream adoption. No one likes to pay taxes but it will help in the long run because governments will allow all forms of bitcoin payments and transactions
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 03:15:34 AM
I think that is normal. Because Bitcoin outweighs them a lot, it helps investors avoid taxing, not being financially controlled. In addition, it also helps criminals make illegal transactions or money laundering, bribery, etc. Too many disadvantages for the government, so they get angry.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
June 09, 2018, 03:06:15 AM
The capitalization of bitcoin transactions reaches billions of dollars but governments of any country can not get revenues or income from these transactions and this makes governments in many countries complain of the existence of bitcoin because it is considered a threat to the economy of a country. Should tax apply to users who do bitcoin transactions? When are users comfortable with this situation? what is the right regulation to address these issues to help each country improve its economy?

Yes, it is true. Without knowing who is transacting then I think they don't know who are they going to take the taxes from. So that they will become furious.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 09, 2018, 02:40:28 AM
I see the government as greedy. There are several ways to tax citizens. Direct and indirect tax exist in every country. Owners of cryptocurrency may not pay direct tax on their cryptocurrency, but cannot avoid paying indirect tax. Again, it is a small fraction of the population that are into cryptocurrency. So the agitations by government from my standpoint is unwarranted.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
June 09, 2018, 02:29:13 AM

In my own opinion, taxes are already considered as fees and because of that, there is no need to ask for tax, the only reason why government is asking for tax is that, they want to get more money from people which will directly go to their own pocket.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
June 09, 2018, 02:25:23 AM
Indeed, there is no way for government departments to levy taxes on bitcoins. I do not think this is a good thing. Perhaps moderate regulation and taxation are beneficial to the government's attitude, so that the government will more support encryption.
Many governments are serious about the use of Bitcoin and recently Germany declared the Bitcoin as a legit and genuine currency and is using it for the better future of country.

Some governments are furious due to the use of Bitcoin as their tax getting and banking system has reduced a little. They are worried but they are not watching the better lives of its people as they are doing well with it and making their lives better.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
June 09, 2018, 02:22:40 AM
My government has not done much with the revenue and taxation they tax the innocent citizens of my country, therefore,  I don't think it deserves to get tax from cryptocurrencies.  I like this decentraliziation system because it makes it difficult for governments to tax cryptocurrencies proceed.
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
June 09, 2018, 02:15:25 AM

It is true that governments are not getting any revenues from crypto currency, but should it be taxed? For me, I don't want my hard earned money to be taken away by the government, it is true that we use taxes to better our economy, but it is also true that most politicians are corrupt and we cannot control them, once they realize bitcoin's potential they might take it, it is a good thing that bitcoin still is anonymous. As of now, I am comfortable eith my investments in crypto currency, I think what thr government should just watch out for is for those hackers that would want to infilatrate a nation's security, rather than those who are trying to make a living, for the third question, I think it is much better if those who are in the community will make the regulation, rather than some outsider who thinks they know what they are doing.
They do not care about what we want, they see a new industry and governments cannot stop themselves from wanting to get what they consider to be their share of the pie, but for the first time an industry was designed to avoid exactly that and governments do not know what to do, they never faced an opponent like cryptocurrencies before, they are very good at dealing with centralized enemies but they cannot really understand how to deal with a decentralized enemy.

I somehow agree with you. As of now, the only thing they can do is limit the usage of crypto or worst case scenario would be banning crypto. The regulation of crypto is what most of the people are also waiting, most specially those companies who are also interested about the blockchain technology.
Even if they would limit the usage of cryptos, they can’t stop people from using these crypto because the people are earning huge profits from these cryptos almost every day in their lives and they won’t let anybody, not even the government to stop their profits. If the government would ban crypto exchange in their country, they would find other means of transactions.
Activity: 196
June 07, 2018, 01:36:37 PM
Bitcoin is not clear to everyone. so there is a controversial problem with this.the administration wants to get revenues in this case.i think there should be some policies in dealing with Bitcoin transactios.And in this case, the administration should provide adequate revenue.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 07:28:18 AM
The problem that is risen when nowadays concerning bitcoin has been debated upon by bounty hunters in the sense that the government is interested in getting some revenue from each and every transaction we make pertaining to bitcoin. The government is always raising the concern that they do not receive any fund or revenue from the frequent transactions we make that is bitcoin transaction. There has been some rules and regulations the government is about setting up to solicit a little fund from those transactions. I wonder how much I will pay for the transactions.   
Activity: 106
June 07, 2018, 07:16:03 AM
governments are furious, perhaps because they can not be taxed on bitcoin activity and find it difficult to set rules for those who do bitcoin activities.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 07, 2018, 05:55:18 AM
From one side, it is tottaly people's choice whether to pay taxes or not because they are not working with some centrilized srevices so theyare not being tracked by means of private account so it is almost like they have nothing to be responsible for.
Activity: 27
June 06, 2018, 02:37:40 PM
The taxes governments take from Exchanges, ICOs and token sales should be enough. I don/t know how it would be possible to tax individual crypto owners apart from the government taking sums of money from Exchanges which may consequently affect crypto owners during transactions.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 12:45:17 PM
If this is to become an issue, this is very broad. Why would a government of any country should tax bitcoin and bitcoin owners/holders? Bitcoin does not belong to any country.
Pages:
Jump to: