Pages:
Author

Topic: Government Furious - page 7. (Read 1773 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 01:46:48 AM
The government furious with bitcoin is certainly reasonable, we hear that bitcoin is only a place to hide money so as not to be taxed, other than because of the many illegal transactions such as drugs or weapons that utilize bitcoin.
legal and crime transactions using bitcoin actually only small amount.below 1 percents.but goverment and other media blow this as main reason to banned bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
May 31, 2018, 01:39:31 AM
The government furious with bitcoin is certainly reasonable, we hear that bitcoin is only a place to hide money so as not to be taxed, other than because of the many illegal transactions such as drugs or weapons that utilize bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
May 31, 2018, 12:59:10 AM
If a country with the resources and a stable and strong economy make a coin. Then i would guess that the project will be to use for good and services in the country. If you want to buy abroaythen you have to buy the coin and exchange it. It would work like fiat but a decentralized one at that. I think im Venezuela they do this now. Not sure though.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
May 31, 2018, 12:28:37 AM
Right down to it, the governments wants a piece of the crypto currency pie. They will ban it, tax it and so on because they want in on it. They will say BS like "to prevent illegal transactions" and stiff but really all the government wants is money. Plus, they maybe cornered bu the banks because crypto currencies threaten fiat.
Activity: 476
May 31, 2018, 12:12:33 AM
If the government would really want to control bitcoin in think the only way to do that is to control the exchanges. Implementing tax to all exchanges and this will lead the exchanges to put a high fee from the users of bitcoin and will help the economy to grow if this is what they really concern about.
goverment must be wise if they implementing taxes for crypto exchanges.impose big taxes to exchanges, make investor fund will run to abroad that considered more comfortable for investor.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
May 30, 2018, 11:31:16 PM
If the government would really want to control bitcoin in think the only way to do that is to control the exchanges. Implementing tax to all exchanges and this will lead the exchanges to put a high fee from the users of bitcoin and will help the economy to grow if this is what they really concern about.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 28, 2018, 07:10:48 AM
Users shouldn't be obligated to pay tax in no shape or form of it, except, maybe, some special situations and cases.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io
May 22, 2018, 03:52:38 AM
The capitalization of bitcoin transactions reaches billions of dollars but governments of any country can not get revenues or income from these transactions and this makes governments in many countries complain of the existence of bitcoin because it is considered a threat to the economy of a country. Should tax apply to users who do bitcoin transactions? When are users comfortable with this situation? what is the right regulation to address these issues to help each country improve its economy?

This is one of the reasons why some countries ban cryptocurrencies, they are having difficulty finding ways to tax transactions made tru cryptocurrencies.

If all people resort to cryptocurrency transactions to avoid taxation (financial freedom according to some) , governments will be forced to ban bitcoin as it causes economic problems.

Yeah. This will result to a big trouble, since the nature of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are decentralized, which they cannot really manage to put their hands into crypto money. The results are still unsure, but i am a bit excited also to what will happen next.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 22, 2018, 03:39:50 AM
The capitalization of bitcoin transactions reaches billions of dollars but governments of any country can not get revenues or income from these transactions and this makes governments in many countries complain of the existence of bitcoin because it is considered a threat to the economy of a country. Should tax apply to users who do bitcoin transactions? When are users comfortable with this situation? what is the right regulation to address these issues to help each country improve its economy?

This is one of the reasons why some countries ban cryptocurrencies, they are having difficulty finding ways to tax transactions made tru cryptocurrencies.

If all people resort to cryptocurrency transactions to avoid taxation (financial freedom according to some) , governments will be forced to ban bitcoin as it causes economic problems.
Activity: 131
May 22, 2018, 03:06:01 AM
If bitcoin is part of a thing that can improve the economy of its people in a country, I think it's very good. Despite the problem of the country where they live get nothing from it. But as a policymaker and regulator, I think the government should dare to give or impose taxes. That way, neither the society nor the government, both get the profits and the economy increases. If bitcoin users do not want to be taxed, make a choice. If necessary sanctions firmly.
Activity: 308
May 21, 2018, 11:25:16 PM
I think if our government think like that they will.adopt bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies so quickly cause they will knew that more money will bring by bitcoin. Bitcoin can lift a country. Country that supported him. Cause many work are can bring by bitcoin.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 10:45:10 PM
if God askes ever how important it was then without any thought I will say thats obvious from the barking of the haters LOL
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
May 21, 2018, 06:52:22 PM
I personally would be ready if bitcoin users had to pay taxes, because after all taxes are a good thing for every country. But with the note of bitcoin users who transact over several dollars to be taxed, so there must be rules for that. so that no one feels aggrieved and that everything is better.
Activity: 238
May 21, 2018, 06:19:20 PM
The democratic, republic, monarchy government of countries that set and administer policies and exercising and sovereign power get a little or no profit/revenue from the transactions that are being carried out in the country. The government in turn becomes infuriated and tries to ban the transactions that have been occurring within the country. Because of the lack of funds to the government, countries are trying ways and means to dumb the coin. Can there be any means the government take to get some funds from the transactions of bitcoin? 
Activity: 322
May 21, 2018, 05:41:53 PM
If the government is furious with bitcoin transactions because they do not get anything, why do not they just legalize this bitcoin, but if they legalize this bitcoin they can take taxes from bitcoiners so that it can increase the income of the state and will be better in economic terms.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
May 21, 2018, 05:39:02 PM

It is true that governments are not getting any revenues from crypto currency, but should it be taxed? For me, I don't want my hard earned money to be taken away by the government, it is true that we use taxes to better our economy, but it is also true that most politicians are corrupt and we cannot control them, once they realize bitcoin's potential they might take it, it is a good thing that bitcoin still is anonymous. As of now, I am comfortable eith my investments in crypto currency, I think what thr government should just watch out for is for those hackers that would want to infilatrate a nation's security, rather than those who are trying to make a living, for the third question, I think it is much better if those who are in the community will make the regulation, rather than some outsider who thinks they know what they are doing.
Activity: 102
May 21, 2018, 04:55:54 PM
The Govt would have been not any way furious in any system. When they gets hurted over their interest, then comes the time of them
Activity: 42
May 19, 2018, 01:41:10 AM
When the government can’t control something- that’s when they get mad. There is no way they can stop people from doing transactions and investing.  Just because the government says they’re coming up with new ideas they probably aren’t
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 12:02:24 AM

I think the government really is being furious about cryptocurrency, because they cant take their wanted portion or the share that they wanna take to whatever business that takes place in their goverment. Now that bitcoin is being gradually used inside most of the countries, people are actually gaining and earning big without the government having to take what they think they should be recieving.
Activity: 686
May 18, 2018, 11:50:17 PM
I think the government need to appoint one agency where all the users need to declare that he/she a bitcoin users and government need to appoint only one bank where all the users can convert their bitcoin into cash by that they can put a proper tax for every bitcoin users.
That is a terrible idea, you will be playing right in the hands of the government, why do you want only one bank appointed by the government where you can withdraw or convert your bitcoin to cash? I know that some people want to cash out already and they find it to be a little bit difficult but that is the way it's going to be for a long time until more people adopt cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: