Pages:
Author

Topic: ◯ 'Goxxed For The Last Time' Gold and silver plated◯ - page 4. (Read 36562 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
Thanks for that bitcoininfo! I really appreciate the time you took to post the reviews.

I tried to pack them securely, the silver is lighter and should have been labeled for you, but probably got ripped up from the packaging.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Second shipment || Website payment
Well, this package was a lot larger and heavier (even though it said "Featherpost" on the back). Getting the coins out was a real challange. This time I received a Silver Goxxed Coin and 5 Fine Silver Plated Error Coins. I had a hard time figuring out what the silver one was, once I unpacked them all. The only way you could tell is if you look at the thickness of the coin. The Fine Silver Plated ones are a lot thicker. After that I checked out the error coins with my first coin and I couldn't find any errors (except a splash of paint on the side of one of the coins). But that must be me, I bet that bigtimespaghetti could spot them in a second. Anyway, I am, currently, the only one that has these error codes. They are number 301 till 305 and I like them. I am glad that I got paid this way.

The whole album can be found here: Imgur.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
First shipment
The first thing I saw when I opened up my package was a piece of laminated paper containing my coin number and the autograph of the creator. It looks quite good and quiet professional. After that I unwrapped the coin and placed it gently in my hand. The first thing I noticed is that the coin itself is quite heavy, way heavier than I expected. Another peculiar thing is airtight case it comes in. Why you ask? Because it's not flat like most cases. This one is a bit rounder on the top and the bottom. I like it, even though it took me a while to adjust to this concept.

You know what I also received today? A shipment of Coin Stands, which resulted in the following picture.

The whole album can be found here: Imgur.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Putting Mark's face on a coin is the last thing I would put on a coin.

Madeoff should have had his face on a coin if using the same logic

By the way, I saw one of your coins in person at a bitcoin meetup last Friday, very lovely work.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com

You know what... I like that idea too ;-)

Getting madoffed doesn't have the same ring though.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
I got the article published today.
I hope you all enjoy it and support BigTimeSpaghetti in this.

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/goxxed-last-time-commiserative-coin/2014/06/01

With all the news about how people lost their money with MtGox and the ongoing madness with it I saw, a while back, a concept for the Goxxed For The Last Time a (Commiserative) Coin.

Goxxed For The Last Time, A Fall of MtGox (commiserative) Coin
The coin is a commiserative coin created by Jonny (BigTimeSpaghetti) to commemorate the fall of MtGox.com and its effect on us all. MtGox, the “Bitcoin exchange” that is currently in bankruptcy caused by the loss of millions, has brought back the need to be careful of where you keep your Bitcoins. Mark Karpeles and his shady history did not  make them people think twice about trusting their bitcoins to MtGox. Now we have exchanges proving their solvency and working to be more transparent to assure people that they will not lose their bitcoins. The Goxxed coin brings a bit of solidarity to the MtGox disaster.

They are great coins.  I cannot wait to see what he has up his sleeve for his next coin.

Thanks for the article Scott :-)
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com

Thanks for the input!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
I got the article published today.
I hope you all enjoy it and support BigTimeSpaghetti in this.

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/goxxed-last-time-commiserative-coin/2014/06/01

With all the news about how people lost their money with MtGox and the ongoing madness with it I saw, a while back, a concept for the Goxxed For The Last Time a (Commiserative) Coin.

The coin is a commiserative coin created by Jonny (BigTimeSpaghetti) to commemorate the fall of MtGox.com and its effect on us all. MtGox, the “Bitcoin exchange” that is currently in bankruptcy caused by the loss of millions, has brought back the need to be careful of where you keep your Bitcoins. Mark Karpeles and his shady history did not  make them people think twice about trusting their bitcoins to MtGox. Now we have exchanges proving their solvency and working to be more transparent to assure people that they will not lose their bitcoins. The Goxxed coin brings a bit of solidarity to the MtGox disaster.

They are great coins.  I cannot wait to see what he has up his sleeve for his next coin.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
My package has been received, but I'm currently not at home, so I wasn't able to open it yet. Embarrassed

Sorry to hear that! That made pretty good time though Smiley
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
My package has been received, but I'm currently not at home, so I wasn't able to open it yet. Embarrassed
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Just thought I'd post that the website is up and running, thanks to bitcoininformation!

http://www.anarcoins.com/
Many thanks! I'll update the OP now.
No problems!
It has been a pleasure working with you and I hope you enjoy your new website for a long time!
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Just thought I'd post that the website is up and running, thanks to bitcoininformation!

http://www.anarcoins.com/

Many thanks! I'll update the OP now.
legendary
That is good to know.
 Cool

That is good news.
I did not know that bitcoininformation did websites.  Cool info I cannot wait to see his works.
I got dragged to the lake today for the holiday here I will send over the draft tomorrow evening for you.
Things are really getting going well it looks like.
 Smiley

Well I am an Android and Web Developer after all. Not the best around but oh well. Trying my best.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
That is good news.
I did not know that bitcoininformation did websites.  Cool info I cannot wait to see his works.
I got dragged to the lake today for the holiday here I will send over the draft tomorrow evening for you.
 Smiley

Well I am an Android and Web Developer after all. Not the best around but oh well. Trying my best.
legendary
That is good news.
 Smiley

A website will rock!

Yep, bitcoininformation has been doing an awesome job putting a site together for me Smiley

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
A website will rock!

Yep, bitcoininformation has been doing an awesome job putting a site together for me Smiley
I do my best Grin
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
A website will rock!

legendary
A website will rock!

Greed is definitely something that destroys or taints so many good things.
This coin is the start of something good.  Smiley
Finally as well the review should go live next week and a draft will be to you by sunday.
That should help as well.

That's great ManeBjorn! I'm trying to get a website going so things are a little more professional! Hopefully that will be ready for the article.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Greed is definitely something that destroys or taints so many good things.
This coin is the start of something good.  Smiley
Finally as well the review should go live next week and a draft will be to you by sunday.
That should help as well.

That's great ManeBjorn! I'm trying to get a website going so things are a little more professional! Hopefully that will be ready for the article.
Pages:
Jump to: