Pages:
Author

Topic: ◯ 'Goxxed For The Last Time' Gold and silver plated◯ - page 6. (Read 36562 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
To add variety to the coin I am considering filling a portion of the 500 plated number with gold plating. Does this interest anyone? I know that there is significant interest in a gold coin, but would love to hear thoughts on it.

On the other hand I am loathe to change my stated goals as this is not good business practise. Perhaps it would be more appropriate to do some gold plated as a very limited run for those interested?
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Thread has been updated with numbers sold, also Liberty in North Korea have been in touch and as I intended will receive part of the profits from this venture.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Hi,
Will you accept ECC as a payment method? If so i may be interested in purchasing one. Think the price can go up with the time.
BR,
Gondel

Hi Gondel, I'm very flexible so I'm sure we could work something out. I'll message you later if you like?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Hi,
Will you accept ECC as a payment method? If so i may be interested in purchasing one. Think the price can go up with the time.
BR,
Gondel
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
definitely interested in buy a few to my crypto-collection! Cheesy

Good to know! I'm corresponding with a new supplier and I've been thinking about making nice simple design for the obverse. And making the strike bolder and a little more detailed.
I like the coin! Good luck with your sales and thanks for accepting UNO as payment.

If you ever decide to produce a physical UNO coin, be sure to let me know. There's been talk here off and on, and I know there's interest. It would take someone with your Sr Member status to gain the trust to pull something like that off.

I would love to do something with UNO, it's one of my favourite cryptos. I will certainly keep that in mind for the coming weeks and months and would love to experiment with new strike styles and finishes.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/

Good to know! I'm corresponding with a new supplier and I've been thinking about making nice simple design for the obverse. And making the strike bolder and a little more detailed.
I like the coin! Good luck with your sales and thanks for accepting UNO as payment.

If you ever decide to produce a physical UNO coin, be sure to let me know. There's been talk here off and on, and I know there's interest. It would take someone with your Sr Member status to gain the trust to pull something like that off.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Love it, except the date format. My OCD's wouldn't allow me to purchase it.

Haha, that's a very good point you brought up. You should think of it as Limey charm Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Love it, except the date format. My OCD's wouldn't allow me to purchase it.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Many thanks to those who have purchased! I hope you enjoy the coins as much as I enjoyed getting them struck!
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Original post updated. Coins are now in stock and I will be processing orders starting tomorrow morning.

Thanks so much for those of you who have shown your support.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
You know, I've always wanted to get coins struck.
I'm always worried about low demand Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Congratulations!!
Enjoy.
Oh and don't try and work around that too often or the new wife may lay the law down.  LOL

Samples are now in production, should be getting those in a weekend or two. My marriage and honeymoon may clash somewhat with delivery of the first 250 odd coins, but I'm sure I can work around that.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Very interested to buy around 20 coins, in copper and in silver.

Great! Thanks for the support.
Activity: 462
Merit: 262
Very interested to buy around 20 coins, in copper and in silver.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Solid silver or gold... Not plated...

EDIT: So I can use them as a investment not just curiosity...

Of course, well I've looked into silver in between work and it is something that is certainly feasible, but probably a very limited run to begin with. I'll update the thread when I know more.

See OP.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Would be interested if they were made out of silver or gold. Gold probably just 1 or 2 and silver probably in 20 to 50 range... Depends on price...

Hi lucko, do you mean plated? I have plans for making a certain percentage of the run plated for people and promotional coins.

I think he means solid gold or silver.

I would like these in solid silver

Solid silver is certainly something I can take into consideration. I'm trying to get some better quotes right now, I'll look into PMs too.

Pure silver now available.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Solid silver or gold... Not plated...

EDIT: So I can use them as a investment not just curiosity...
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Would be interested if they were made out of silver or gold. Gold probably just 1 or 2 and silver probably in 20 to 50 range... Depends on price...

Hi lucko, do you mean plated? I have plans for making a certain percentage of the run plated for people and promotional coins.

I think he means solid gold or silver.

I would like these in solid silver
Pages:
Jump to: