Pages:
Author

Topic: [GP] GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency for online multiplayer gaming - page 50. (Read 131306 times)

Activity: 677
Merit: 500
auction thread for a site and domain bitcoingambling.reviews payment in GP is accepted
Activity: 742
I basically own 55,000 At the moment.
87 Shy at the moment which I'll get through mining.
Creeping up on you Vegas. Tongue

I was thinking of starting up a pool / pos coin exchange, just looking for developers at the moment.

We've decided on http://stakeit.in as a great domain name for a PoS Coin Market, let alone would make for a great multipool for PoS Coins: gp.stakeit.in , clam.stakeit.in and hyper.stakeit.in or even stakeit.in/gp/ , stakeit.in/clam/ and stakeit.in/hyper/ etc.

To me it has a nice look and sound to it.
Which would you choose?

If anyone is interested in helping us develop this website let me know!

I'd go with stakeit.in/gp/
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
I basically own 55,000 At the moment.
87 Shy at the moment which I'll get through mining.
Creeping up on you Vegas. Tongue

I was thinking of starting up a pool / pos coin exchange, just looking for developers at the moment.

We've decided on http://stakeit.in as a great domain name for a PoS Coin Market, let alone would make for a great multipool for PoS Coins: gp.stakeit.in , clam.stakeit.in and hyper.stakeit.in or even stakeit.in/gp/ , stakeit.in/clam/ and stakeit.in/hyper/ etc.

To me it has a nice look and sound to it.
Which would you choose?

If anyone is interested in helping us develop this website let me know!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I just want to say I LOVE this coin!! Dev you got it right! Its a bit of work initially to setup but done right the coins just keep flowing non stop ..LOVE IT!!! GREAT WORK!!

vegas

Nice going vegas, mine are staking really well for me also.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Most of the information is on each thread. Its usually NOT on the op (first page). So you have to read a bit through the thread. If its not there, you have to experiment. You can check my site too. I have a special section dedicated to high pos coins. It has ALL the highest POS coins ever made along with the critical information you need.

Vegas
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Thanks man, I managed to split my GPs into 100 coin blocks, I'm curious what will happen in next days. :-) I hope I will become filthy rich from the flood of stakes.  Grin

BTW. how do I find out what are the ideal block sizes for other coins, for example BlackCoin? How you for example found out that GP works best with 100 coin chunks?
legendary
Well.. I do own the most, but I dont think its really about that. I think that this coin will still stake like this with a few thousand coins. Most coins stake faster with larger coin blocks. However, this coin is the opposite in that it prefers smaller block sizes. 100 coin blocks seems to hit the sweet spot and reward max of 2.5 coins. What I mean by "playing with coin control" is just simply trying different block sizes from 500 to 250 to 187 to 100. Hopefully this answers your question.

Some of you may not know how to use coin control, so I created a detailed step by step walkthrough on my website just for you guys. www.bitcoinlasvegas.net. This is the ultimate website for cryptocoin and EVERYTHING altcoins related including new coins, wallet releases, and anything that you should know. If you sign up to my blog, youll get an email when news happends, and be the first to know. I NEVER post junk , its ALL useful and exciting information. Enjoy.

Vegas
Activity: 925
Vegasguy, well with 55000 coins in your wallet, it's quite obvious you are staking that many coins. BTW. you mentioned somewhere in the thread that you played with coin control somehow and you are staking more? Did I understand it right? Can you please explain what and how you did it?
legendary
I just want to say I LOVE this coin!! Dev you got it right! Its a bit of work initially to setup but done right the coins just keep flowing non stop ..LOVE IT!!! GREAT WORK!!

vegas

It is on Bittrex, just hard to find since they have so many coins.  I like C-cex.com better.
On another note, i'm interested in getting a Goldpieces coin foundation started for improvements, bounties, and promotion.  Inkha seems to be very busy with that game at Halhan.com

Todd if you're really interested in managing such bounties you could act as a community leader with me and we can collaborate. It would be great to have someone helping with the thread management and forum promotion. I have some great influencers who can help us market when the time is right.

Sounds like a good start.
Activity: 742
does anyone know when GPs will be on poloniex?
Activity: 340
can someone explain to me how it works in dutch about THE staking please send me private message here
Activity: 686
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
GP is now listed on my cryptocurrency conversion site at http://www.cryptoconversions.com/converter/gp_usd.html ,  for converting GP to USD.

- Eric

Great little service. Nice work.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
GP is now listed on my cryptocurrency conversion site at http://www.cryptoconversions.com/converter/gp_usd.html ,  for converting GP to USD.

- Eric
Halhan.com Project

GP Integration
First Pet Art
Shop Code

World Traveling/Towns
Pet Training
PVP System
But before someone pumps the crap out of this coin, can somebody be so kind please and break that 4K buy wall? I need MOAR cheap gold coins.  Grin Grin Grin

where's the wall?
I may break it Grin

Please do me favor. Smiley There are 2 bigger orders, one 0.2 BTC, another 0.57 BTC.

On which exchange?

ButtTrex

im on there and i dont see it.

It's not there

So where?

It is on Bittrex, just hard to find since they have so many coins.  I like C-cex.com better.
On another note, i'm interested in getting a Goldpieces coin foundation started for improvements, bounties, and promotion.  Inkha seems to be very busy with that game at Halhan.com

Todd if you're really interested in managing such bounties you could act as a community leader with me and we can collaborate. It would be great to have someone helping with the thread management and forum promotion. I have some great influencers who can help us market when the time is right.
here's a direct link to GP on Bittrex and we hope to be on Poloniex as our games progress! Smiley

~Inkha
But before someone pumps the crap out of this coin, can somebody be so kind please and break that 4K buy wall? I need MOAR cheap gold coins.  Grin Grin Grin

where's the wall?
I may break it Grin

Please do me favor. Smiley There are 2 bigger orders, one 0.2 BTC, another 0.57 BTC.

On which exchange?

ButtTrex

im on there and i dont see it.

It's not there

So where?

legendary
Activity: 1022
Hey!

Does your coin need a multipool?
For 10$ a month your coin will be on our multipool.

More info here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multipool-service-10-a-month-update-932225

We are open now!
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
It's funny how staking works:

My biggest chunk of GP used to be 82 in one address, and the highest stake i had was 1.2 or so
Then i got three chunks of 99.8 in three new separate addresses.

The funny thing is that older addresses i have with much less than 99.8 or 82 are now sometimes giving me stakes of around 2.4 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: