Pages:
Author

Topic: [GP] GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency for online multiplayer gaming - page 46. (Read 131306 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Any new from dev?
Just working on Investing for Gp-Dice.com and features for Halhan.com. I have new code done for Halhah now but it is irrelevant until certain other parts of the games are done, so hold tight.

Thanks for the update.  Will be watching for this.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
how much gp would it take for me to make 100 gps a day from staking?

I think about 40k-60k, maybe more.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
how much gp would it take for me to make 100 gps a day from staking?
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Any new from dev?
Just working on Investing for Gp-Dice.com and features for Halhan.com. I have new code done for Halhah now but it is irrelevant until certain other parts of the games are done, so hold tight.

Thanks for the update.

I purchased some GP a few days ago. Wallet is working as expected except for this one odd transaction that has been stuck unconfirmed for 5 days. When I was splitting coins into blocks I think I sent the same coins twice. My spendable balance is correct but my total is not because of the stuck confirmation. How can I clear the unconfirmed transaction?
Activity: 677
Any new from dev?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Id like to see GPs on poloniex, how can we approach them to see if they can add it?
Added an unofficial sig. campaign : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10331887

the payouts are too low, i dont think youll be able to attract anyone.
We'll see how it goes, haven't been able to raise any funds yet.  10 or 15 GP a week isn't really that bad as far as GP go, there's still less than 800,000 in circulation, not too bad for when this takes off.
Added an unofficial sig. campaign : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10331887

the payouts are too low, i dont think youll be able to attract anyone.
Activity: 686
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
Keep up the great work Inkha!

Excited to see where this goes Wink
Activity: 656
After I try to split GPs into smaller block in my wallet. After I create like 11 and check inputs of addresses they seems to dissapear from the list and return GPs back to main wallet. Anyone know what Iam doing wrong ?

You probably forgot to select the individual inputs you wanted to split and the wallet selected all of them for you leaving one big chunk again as change. Happened to me, already had like 30 inputs like i wanted them and I forgot to select the remaining larger ones....... had to start again.

Thank you , yes I quess I actually figured it out thanks to you. Also does no one have a script for this yet Smiley?
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Staking GP is a joy, Good work inkha  Grin

Price irrelevant as traders don't stake. Patience is a virtue  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
After I try to split GPs into smaller block in my wallet. After I create like 11 and check inputs of addresses they seems to dissapear from the list and return GPs back to main wallet. Anyone know what Iam doing wrong ?

You probably forgot to select the individual inputs you wanted to split and the wallet selected all of them for you leaving one big chunk again as change. Happened to me, already had like 30 inputs like i wanted them and I forgot to select the remaining larger ones....... had to start again.
Activity: 656
What's the code for the sig. again?
Everyday I get more profit from staking so I think It will be ok  Grin

Smiley

Come spend some of that profit at http://gp-dice.com ! Smiley hehe.
Activity: 340
Everyday I get more profit from staking so I think It will be ok  Grin
Just posted this : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10303540
GoldPieces Cryptocoin Foundation Group, this should take some of the load off of inkha.

Great to see another person taking some initiative! That's awesome. I'l stay tuned and see what you get accomplished for sure. The signature campaign is a good idea.
Just posted this : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10303540
GoldPieces Cryptocoin Group, this should take some of the load off of inkha.
Pages:
Jump to: