Pages:
Author

Topic: [GP] GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency for online multiplayer gaming - page 65. (Read 131306 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
I downloaded the wallet and it says its offilne ?

Did you have the good nodes
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
I downloaded the wallet and it says its offilne ?
Activity: 677
If my math is correct we're currently at about a $15,000 coin market cap. We will be on coinmarketcap.com once the new blockchain from CryptoID that has the required URL with coin supply the guys need is up and running.

follow @Gold_Pieces on twitter for all your GoldPieces/GP news needs.
if u want to see the price of GP hit 10k or 15k sats keep ur coins in ur wallets...dont sell gp in a very cheap price

Right, stake! Smiley Though it's hard to think this way when you get caught up in the trading I still believe 10k is a cheap price for this coin, especially as the games begin to become more fully developed and garnish communities of their own bringing fiat to the coin from sources outside of the crypto community.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
if u want to see the price of GP hit 10k or 15k sats keep ur coins in ur wallets...dont sell gp in a very cheap price
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
can someone help me
my wallet is saying not staking because you don't have any mature coins, but it was staking fine a few hours ago

you have staked all your coins, they have to mature before being staked again

oh,thanks
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
sector5.xyz - HYPER, GP, LTC
can someone help me
my wallet is saying not staking because you don't have any mature coins, but it was staking fine a few hours ago

you have staked all your coins, they have to mature before being staked again
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
can someone help me
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
POW has ended - Stratum on Suprnova has been shut.

It was a pleasure mining with you, thanks for mining with us ! :-)

Please withdraw your funds.

You're so polite bro Smiley lol Fun times mining at your site Smiley I'll be there next time I'm just contemplating which coin to mine next Smiley
Thanks for the heads up, I've moved my sell orders higher. Grin

you should sell now
price will go down... i think.

a minor dump is very likely to occur. don't worry tho Smiley
Activity: 135

you should sell now
price will go down... i think.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
POW has ended - Stratum on Suprnova has been shut.

It was a pleasure mining with you, thanks for mining with us ! :-)

Please withdraw your funds.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
crap, just saw this coin and started mining at suprnova a few mins ago...guess I missed out

yes
Not to late to get some on the exchange for staking! We'l be releasing and improving our games for a long time. There should be around 5,000,000 coins after 1 year. On january 9th 2016 we will adjust the staking % to reduce inflation. I have some BTC coming in to the exchange now wish it would hurry up before the price goes up to much! Smiley
Ya I was going to say it looks like the price is going up with this coin Wink Nothing wrong with that lol bring on 50k Cheesy
crap, just saw this coin and started mining at suprnova a few mins ago...guess I missed out

yes
Not to late to get some on the exchange for staking! We'l be releasing and improving our games for a long time. There should be around 5,000,000 coins after 1 year. On january 9th 2016 we will adjust the staking % to reduce inflation. I have some BTC coming in to the exchange now wish it would hurry up before the price goes up to much! Smiley
Activity: 610

yes
Activity: 141
Well done. Just turned off my miners:) Staking at 500% wow, many money so fast! I'll probably just sell some minted stake and keep this stash for a while
Activity: 215
10080 blocks, that's all for pow. Let's see where this coin goes now we are in pos phase.

to the moon and beyond?
Well I have a feeling that this coin will test 10k soon for sure than if it breaks that I'm guessing 25k and if it breaks that then 50k Smiley That's just my opinion though and not to be taken as legit information regarding this coin Smiley
10080 blocks, that's all for pow. Let's see where this coin goes now we are in pos phase.

to the moon and beyond?
Pages:
Jump to: