Pages:
Author

Topic: [GP] GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency for online multiplayer gaming - page 69. (Read 131306 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
What pool is the hash at ?
Theres almost 40gh and the biggest pool on the list is supr with almost 3gh, the other ones has maybe 100mh each..

I wondered about that to, someone mentioned multipools mine whatever coin is profitable and dump on the exchange? Either that or there is just a bunch of people solo mining maybe.

Mystery solved:

X11    3336   32.6784 GH/s

Someone is Nicehashing this at a private pool.

Damn. Dump incoming.

Edit: I im so sick of Nicehash. Mining has become 'first to deposit at nicehash wins the coin'

Edit2: Nicehash causes centralized mining and has destroyed at least 10 of the last coins i was interested in. it should be banned.

Yea, would look for a big dump of coin, often they will sell it right down to 0.

Or they accumulate off the exchange for a pump. Since buying on an exchange would directly raise the price be4 the accumulation is over.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Theres almost 40gh and the biggest pool on the list is supr with almost 3gh, the other ones has maybe 100mh each..

I wondered about that to, someone mentioned multipools mine whatever coin is profitable and dump on the exchange? Either that or there is just a bunch of people solo mining maybe.

Mystery solved:

Damn. Dump incoming.

Edit: I im so sick of Nicehash. Mining has become 'first to deposit at nicehash wins the coin'

Edit2: Nicehash causes centralized mining and has destroyed at least 10 of the last coins i was interested in. it should be banned.

Yea, would look for a big dump of coin, often they will sell it right down to 0.
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Good job listing on Bittrex.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
NICE on the Bittrex add Smiley Going to go up now folks Smiley Grab your cheap GP while you still can Wink lol
Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Mystery solved:

Damn. Dump incoming.

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Maybe someone BIG wants to get many GP, but there arent many coins to buy under 10k so instead HE mines it at the price for about 8k?
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
guys any idea how many coin in circulation ?
I'm using https://c-cex.com/?p=gp-btc , it shows currently 544649
Activity: 378
guys any idea how many coin in circulation ?
I mean currently there is only aout 6k dollars coinmarketcap and with this price will be barely 10k when all coins will be mined. Much further free place for price improvement left, like VERY MUCH. We can't measure with such legend coins like LTC with 56Millions cmc, that would bring GP price to 0.44BTC per coin. But upto 100k shouldnt be hard at all. REMEMBER ONLY 6k coinmarketcap.

Well if you're right we can see the same thing in DRK, LTC, NMK, PPC etc....
I can't see that's happened so you theory is wrong!
Don't measure coins with millions of dollars coinmarketcap with \gp with barely 10k atm
Activity: 9

Well if you're right we can see the same thing in DRK, LTC, NMK, PPC etc....
I can't see that's happened so you theory is wrong!
Activity: 21
0 in my wallet fail, fail

How save your file?
New text document/copy this below/save as "GoldPieces.conf"(without quotes)/click on all files/save!

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
maxconnections=1024
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=23461
addnode=104.131.17.78
addnode=198.199.94.134

Works for me!
Thanks for your help but it still won't work. I have no idea why, I have done this many times with different wallets, just tried a whole new download just saving wallet.dat and still nothing. I give in for now
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

How save your file?
New text document/copy this below/save as "GoldPieces.conf"(without quotes)/click on all files/save!

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
maxconnections=1024
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=23461
addnode=104.131.17.78
addnode=198.199.94.134

Works for me!

I think he's just trolling
Activity: 336

How save your file?

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
maxconnections=1024
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=23461
addnode=104.131.17.78
addnode=198.199.94.134

Works for me!
Pages:
Jump to: