Pages:
Author

Topic: [GP] GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency for online multiplayer gaming - page 75. (Read 131306 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
sector5.xyz - HYPER, GP, LTC
I like my terminal window better, but .bat file should work as well, as long as it points to your minerd Smiley
K this will fit perfectly with my name but what is a terminal window? I have no idea what that means lol That's how Noobish I am when it comes to computers lol

oh, it's the tiny blackish window also known as command prompt Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
That's minerd.bat should work perfectly as long as I fill in the way that you have it posted here right? I wouldn't mind giving it a go I mean shit it could happen lol plus I'm just learning how to solo mine so when new coins get launched I can actually solo mine them off the get go Wink

I like my terminal window better, but .bat file should work as well, as long as it points to your minerd Smiley
K this will fit perfectly with my name but what is a terminal window? I have no idea what that means lol That's how Noobish I am when it comes to computers lol
That's minerd.bat should work perfectly as long as I fill in the way that you have it posted here right? I wouldn't mind giving it a go I mean shit it could happen lol plus I'm just learning how to solo mine so when new coins get launched I can actually solo mine them off the get go Wink

Hey can anyone tell me what my .bat file should look like to solo mine this coin? I've never solo mined before and wouldn't mind trying it with this coin if someone can take the time to show me an example of their .bat file because I downloaded the minerd from the OP but it wouldn't work for me to mine with I have BFGminer and SGminer and CGminer so if anyone can show me a .bat file for any of those to solo mine that would be greatly appreciated Smiley Cheers

current difficulty makes it virtually impossible to mine solo Wink what's your MH/s?
around 120mh/s so thats not enough to hit a block?

network hashrate is around 20GH/s at the moment (according to suprnova) so my guess is that hitting a block solo would be highly unlikely (sb correct me if I'm wrong). Although you could give it a try Smiley there is no need for .bat file for this, make sure if your GoldPieces.conf is set up properly and 'minerd -a X11 -o http://127.0.0.1:RPC_PORT -u YOUR_RPC_USER -p YOUR_PASSWORD' should work like a charm!
Hey can anyone tell me what my .bat file should look like to solo mine this coin? I've never solo mined before and wouldn't mind trying it with this coin if someone can take the time to show me an example of their .bat file because I downloaded the minerd from the OP but it wouldn't work for me to mine with I have BFGminer and SGminer and CGminer so if anyone can show me a .bat file for any of those to solo mine that would be greatly appreciated Smiley Cheers

current difficulty makes it virtually impossible to mine solo Wink what's your MH/s?

network hashrate is around 20GH/s at the moment (according to suprnova) so my guess is that hitting a block solo would be highly unlikely (sb correct me if I'm wrong). Although you could give it a try Smiley there is no need for .bat file for this, make sure if your GoldPieces.conf is set up properly and 'minerd -a X11 -o http://127.0.0.1:RPC_PORT -u YOUR_RPC_USER -p YOUR_PASSWORD' should work like a charm!

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
My time is correct. Bios is correct, etc etc

Fixed.... Wink   Thanks alot guys!  And be on the lookout for GPDICE!

Mind if ask what your fix was? I'm having the same issue.

Mine time was showing correct on my taskbar, however it was on pacific time zone. Go into your settings and change it. Worked instantly.
why are my coins not staking? they have been in my wallet since launch and wallet is unlocked?

it takes 24 hours to start, im staking just fine.

Ya mine took a little more than 24 hours like maybe 27 hours but it has been staking fine ever since Smiley
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
why are my coins not staking? they have been in my wallet since launch and wallet is unlocked?

it takes 24 hours to start, im staking just fine.

Why aren't we on bittrex yet?

I'm tired of F5'ing this page: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GP Cry
From what I know from my experience with new coins is that Richie from Bittrex likes when the Dev and Team of a certain coin come to him asking him themselves if they can be listed on their exchange.  So if the Devs and Team were to message Richie and explain to him that there is lots of room for growth and that GP is holding one of the top volume spots on C-cex right now, I'm sure he would consider ninja adding it to the site Smiley That's just my opinion though Smiley Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
Why aren't we on bittrex yet?

I'm tired of F5'ing this page: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GP Cry

check your OS timezone/bios time settings
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
42t
Activity: 44

Did somebody say Bittrex next?  Grin
Well I'm sure if the Team sends Bittrex a message indicating how they are top volume on C-cex right now then Bittrex will probably consider adding them quickly because they want those trading fees Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Activity: 4

Fixed.... Wink   Thanks alot guys!  And be on the lookout for GPDICE!

Keep your rigged dice game to yourself. Quit trying to come here and trick people out their coins...

Thanks for your input.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

Keep your rigged dice game to yourself. Quit trying to come here and trick people out their coins...
Pages:
Jump to: