Pages:
Author

Topic: [GP] GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency for online multiplayer gaming - page 79. (Read 131306 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
my nomp pool already got 4 blocks Smiley
look like someone with nice rig 'solo' mining on it...
lovely
That's what I was thinking and hopefully that person doesn't just dump this coin to nothing because it's gaining momentum Smiley Need to hit that 50k a coin mark Wink lol

Is there one pool that's mining a lot of this now or fairly spread out?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
lovely
That's what I was thinking and hopefully that person doesn't just dump this coin to nothing because it's gaining momentum Smiley Need to hit that 50k a coin mark Wink lol
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
lovely
Activity: 256
CSGOBetGuide.com - Esports Gambling List

Good ideas.  I think we can build some good momentum around this coin.
Activity: 677
Activity: 532
ok guys good. we search any block. added hash on pool.

thanks, we wait you on pool
I am buying your GP/GoldPieces with $ Paypal, Moneygram or Gift Cards check the thread here
What price are you willing to pay for them?

It's based on the exchange price and quotes on a person to person basis.
Ahhhh gotcha well I'll PM you when they go up again lol Wink
I am buying your GP/GoldPieces with $ Paypal, Moneygram or Gift Cards check the thread here

It's based on the exchange price and quotes on a person to person basis.
Activity: 925
Anybody willing to dump into my 1K order? Because this is maximum I'm willing to pay for this innovative coin. :-) Just joking.... please keep buying...my another sell order at 50K waiting as well. hahahaha.

Even if all of us want to dump; we can't sell at 1k Grin total coins are less than before the dumping to 1k  Grin

Ok but at least with my orders I make sure this coin isn't dumped to grave. :-) I will be the last "bagholder" standing.
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
Anybody willing to dump into my 1K order? Because this is maximum I'm willing to pay for this innovative coin. :-) Just joking.... please keep buying...my another sell order at 50K waiting as well. hahahaha.

Even if all of us want to dump; we can't sell at 1k Grin total coins are less than before the dumping to 1k  Grin
I think if the team let out a little sneak peek onto what they are going to do with this coin that would help raise the price and bring in some new investors Wink Just saying Smiley Cheers
Activity: 925
current donation/community balance: 7.1 GP
GV7sfWya5h94okWvwNHH6UprVUJ8yXiTEJ

Thanks for the people who have donated so far I have just paid someone to setup a block explorer for us! Smiley

Donated a few coin, keep up the good work.

Thanks brothalamu Smiley Have a good day.

~Inkha
Activity: 420
current donation/community balance: 7.1 GP
GV7sfWya5h94okWvwNHH6UprVUJ8yXiTEJ

Thanks for the people who have donated so far I have just paid someone to setup a block explorer for us! Smiley

Donated a few coin, keep up the good work.
price and mining goes smooth.
it's going well guyz!
Ya except there is one solo miner out there with a massive rig mining which means he is scoring lots of solo blocks lol My only hope is whomever that is he doesn't just dump all his coins on the exchange when he is done Smiley

What makes you think it's only one person? There is most likely more than one person solo mining. I know of atleast a couple people.
legendary
it's going well guyz!
Ya except there is one solo miner out there with a massive rig mining which means he is scoring lots of solo blocks lol My only hope is whomever that is he doesn't just dump all his coins on the exchange when he is done Smiley

If he dumps; lots of cheap coin for non-miners Grin

when we hit bittrex or polo, he'll regret Smiley
it's going well guyz!
legendary
it's going well guyz!
Pages:
Jump to: