Pages:
Author

Topic: Grab a chance to be a part of worldwide crypto community on best bitcoin forum - page 2. (Read 239 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
One more crypto forum and free of charge positions that nobody wants to take.

I don't expect to see anything happening with your new forum and people in general don't spend much time on forums like they did before, they now use social media.
Activity: 155
Merit: 37
- Cannot find the form to fill.
- Is this a paid job?
- Requirements?
- Are you trying to advertise?

Please put in all the information so one can apply.

P.S I have a lot of experience in community management you can reach out.

Regards

Hi Thanks ,

Cannot find the form to fill  - once you sign up , you will find an icon next to light/dark mode , then you see menu , and the first icon is to apply.

- Is this a paid job?  - No its not a paid job , as everything is free on talkoncrypto ...

- Requirements?-  As such there are no stringent requirements. Its just you have to be good and truthful .

- Are you trying to advertise? - Either yes/no .. but ultimately its for people who are in crypto world... either newbies or experts.

It will be a proud thing to be a moderator on one of the finest exchange ... a coinbaazar venture ...

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032
- Cannot find the form to fill.
- Is this a paid job?
- Requirements?
- Are you trying to advertise?

Please put in all the information so one can apply.

P.S I have a lot of experience in community management you can reach out.

Regards
Activity: 155
Merit: 37
Welcome All,

you may get a chance to be a worldwide community moderator in one of finest bitcoin forum by coinbaazar LLC .

We have positions open that you may wish to apply for. Please fill out the form below to be considered for the chosen position. Good luck!

Free of charge positions and have a chance of serving the community in your expert fields...

visit talkoncrypto.com

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gxYTiQenzY4

For any queries please feel free to ask
Pages:
Jump to: