Pages:
Author

Topic: GRAM COIN the new telegram coin Value in november? - page 2. (Read 616 times)

Activity: 813
Merit: 65
It's not about interest when they see the coins getting some popularity with the investors,
I'm sure there will be a ton of people wanting to buy it.
Consider it came from another big name company the Telegram,
it will become one of the top coins in 2020. anyway how much does it cost for 1 Gram?
consider that is a big company from 2 years i think, and the coin is started the 2018. can be a speculation this?
Its an enigma at this point. I think it will do well in the long term, but right now it has a giant market cap and I doubt there will be enough demand to sustain those high prices after it lists. The market sentiment is not the best as well, so I am interested to see how it will perform in the first few days.
and this enigma can send people on scam way.
Three anonymous anonymous Telegram investors said that if the cryptocurrency was launched, Telegram users could store coins in a Gram digital wallet. This digital Gram wallet is offered to more than 200 million users worldwide.
Unfortunately, it is unclear how the regulator will approve the telegram's crypto currency. Especially in the past, Telegram had a dispute with the government in his own country.
can be that telegram want to distribute the coins of the government of his hown country...
The price will be pumped in few days after coin listing, so it would be better if you wait until price dumps back to atleast ICO price. Market is bearish for altcoins, so I am sure that this will happen.
it is quoted now, i think
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
The price will be pumped in few days after coin listing, so it would be better if you wait until price dumps back to atleast ICO price. Market is bearish for altcoins, so I am sure that this will happen.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Its an enigma at this point. I think it will do well in the long term, but right now it has a giant market cap and I doubt there will be enough demand to sustain those high prices after it lists. The market sentiment is not the best as well, so I am interested to see how it will perform in the first few days.
Activity: 757
Merit: 101
Three anonymous anonymous Telegram investors said that if the cryptocurrency was launched, Telegram users could store coins in a Gram digital wallet. This digital Gram wallet is offered to more than 200 million users worldwide.
Unfortunately, it is unclear how the regulator will approve the telegram's crypto currency. Especially in the past, Telegram had a dispute with the government in his own country.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
It's not about interest when they see the coins getting some popularity with the investors,
I'm sure there will be a ton of people wanting to buy it.
Consider it came from another big name company the Telegram,
it will become one of the top coins in 2020. anyway how much does it cost for 1 Gram?
GRAM coin has started? Where can I buy it?
Hey, yes, it was released recently and not so many exchanges have accepted this token, as far as I know, bittrexchange com has it on the list, try this
bittrex exchange GRAM? Besure? Or programs to list?
I am trying to imagine the value that Gram coin want to add. There are lots of talks about it, but no one seems to be talking about its core value. Well, it is still having the possibility of continuity than Libra coin. Although, I am not really interested in coins like this.
and you imagine on 4 usd or under 4 usd?
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
I am trying to imagine the value that Gram coin want to add. There are lots of talks about it, but no one seems to be talking about its core value. Well, it is still having the possibility of continuity than Libra coin. Although, I am not really interested in coins like this.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
And as for the speed of transactions, how fast do they work?
If you pay with cryptowallet, there is no delay on bittrexchange com, 10-20 seconds and it's done
It may take longer as you inquire banks to this process, but mainly not more than 10 minutes. Look through bittrexchange FAQ
Gotcha, thanks!
Welcome
Activity: 70
If you pay with cryptowallet, there is no delay on bittrexchange com, 10-20 seconds and it's done
It may take longer as you inquire banks to this process, but mainly not more than 10 minutes. Look through bittrexchange FAQ
Gotcha, thanks!
Hey, yes, it was released recently and not so many exchanges have accepted this token, as far as I know, bittrexchange com has it on the list, try this
Do they accept fiat? Or only crypto to crypto payments?
I guess yes, I have bought via BTC, but you may try FIAT as well.
Do they accept fiat? Or only crypto to crypto payments?
Pages:
Jump to: