Pages:
Author

Topic: GRAM COIN the new telegram coin Value in november? - page 4. (Read 614 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I know telegram had a huge tokensale for gram and most of it was by massive private investors that invested in millions each but i nevee knew that they are also selling their tokens on some exchanges, im not sure if this is the real telegram coin so please make sure before buying from exchanges.

I think the early investors will determine if Gram boosts the markets. I expect however that if they sell, they can make a nice profit even if prices are so-so, assuming there is enough liquidity. And of course that may decrease interest in the coin if they dump the markets.

Question though is if they are allowed to sell yet? It's also possible there is a waiting period, like a year or so, depending on the terms when they bought. I haven't kept track of it, so no idea if they can sell when markets open or not.

I assumed any exchanges currently selling Gram are just selling IOUs? Kind of like futures, which is a bit of a risk.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
I know telegram had a huge tokensale for gram and most of it was by massive private investors that invested in millions each but i nevee knew that they are also selling their tokens on some exchanges, im not sure if this is the real telegram coin so please make sure before buying from exchanges.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
If GRAM coin goes live during this autumn, at the same time while Bakkt exchange would go live, it will give a huge boost not only to BTC but to the whole market in general. An on the raising market any coin can easily make x5, and I am not speaking about one of the most awaited coins of 2019.

Not sure how much interest there will be in Gram, as once markets gain liquidity, early buyers can dump and make a decent profit. But if the price holds up, it may boost the markets... just not sure if it'll go to BTC or to alts, or both.

There could some interest because telegram did played a huge role in the ICO or IEOs, when most project use it as their public address medium, telegram has been considered to be crypto related since onset, that gives it a edge over libra coin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
If GRAM coin goes live during this autumn, at the same time while Bakkt exchange would go live, it will give a huge boost not only to BTC but to the whole market in general. An on the raising market any coin can easily make x5, and I am not speaking about one of the most awaited coins of 2019.

Not sure how much interest there will be in Gram, as once markets gain liquidity, early buyers can dump and make a decent profit. But if the price holds up, it may boost the markets... just not sure if it'll go to BTC or to alts, or both.
Activity: 813
Merit: 65
I am not interested in gram coins, but I see that this coin has a chance to shine, it's just that now there is only one exchange that offers grams and most of them sell and buy grams from p2p exchange, if there is a large exchange that listing gram coins in their exchanges, I'm sure can be more than current value.
I think you can buy gramcoin on bitforex https://www.bitforex.com/en/spot/gram_usdt
But i need confirms
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
Activity: 813
Merit: 65
since I think I buy some but I don't think there is much interest, unlike Lybra, I want to check. The first that will pose the right result will have 1000 sat. The cost is 1 merit  Grin
No news?
Pages:
Jump to: