Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS - page 7. (Read 111228 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
11 days to go before the ITO gets over. Where can we get to know about their sale counter?

Sales generally slow down during the weekends.

I could never understand the reason for that.

May be its just that people have life beyond cryptos at least on weekends.

Haha. People who are into crypto do not believe in all such things.
Activity: 154
Please skip the links to your chat rooms in the telegram. You have an excellent project, I would like to join you.
Activity: 96
Few weeks back, there was a post that gratzio will be hosted on FOX Business News channel from this month. Can you please tell us when will be first episode aired?
Activity: 37
11 days to go before the ITO gets over. Where can we get to know about their sale counter?

May be its just that people have life beyond cryptos at least on weekends.

Gratzio was given an "A" (STRONG) rating by the independent Risk-Enterprise rating agency.

https://gratz.io/media-kit/evaluation-summary.pdf

The full report is available upon request.

That is an amazing news. Gratzio is getting better and better rating day by day. This makes us believe that the project is here to stay.

Gratz.io is a Global Marketplace for Instant Personal-to-Person Services Powered by Blockchain. to support the implementation of the project, Gratz creates Gratz and dApp tokens that will make it easier for users to make transactions.

Yeah right. 11 more days to go for the main sale. I hope they reach their numbers soon.
Activity: 128

Gratzio was given an "A" (STRONG) rating by the independent Risk-Enterprise rating agency.

That is an amazing news. Gratzio is getting better and better rating day by day. This makes us believe that the project is here to stay.

Gratz.io is a Global Marketplace for Instant Personal-to-Person Services Powered by Blockchain. to support the implementation of the project, Gratz creates Gratz and dApp tokens that will make it easier for users to make transactions.
copper member
Activity: 188

Activity: 22
Can people write two reasons that why should we invest in this project?

Isn't the number one reason for anyone to invest in a crypto project is LAMBO and MOON?

Please do not fall to such things. Look at the fundamentals of the project before investing. This project has strong roadmap and backed by even strong team. Look for things like that.

Haha. See I may not make sense. But return on investment is a key thing to look while making an investment

Definitely, return on investment has to be one of the points. Other than that, their project team looks really strong.

Thats what i m trying to say. And i truly believe that gratzio has that potential to get good ROI for it's investors.
Good luck on this project...how do we see the progress of funds collected on the site? cant see anything at the moment
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this project!

They already had a bounty program running on reddit. Not  sure, whether it is closed or still running.
Activity: 85
Good luck on this project...how do we see the progress of funds collected on the site? cant see anything at the moment
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this project!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The future is blockchain, because digital currencies have entered our lives. And it will definitely promise. This project is very classy, especially those who have many customer friends and so on. In short, this project is clearly worthy of attention.
Activity: 126
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/gratzio   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. Blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.

Isn't the number one reason for anyone to invest in a crypto project is LAMBO and MOON?

Please do not fall to such things. Look at the fundamentals of the project before investing. This project has strong roadmap and backed by even strong team. Look for things like that.

Haha. See I may not make sense. But return on investment is a key thing to look while making an investment

Definitely, return on investment has to be one of the points. Other than that, their project team looks really strong.
An interesting idea, but it seems to me that it will take several years to advance this platform and interest users in this application.

Not particularly sure about years, but yeah definitley just like any other proejct will take some time for people to adapt. But this will surely be a success in the long run.
Activity: 140
An interesting idea, but it seems to me that it will take several years to advance this platform and interest users in this application.
Activity: 22

Activity: 4

For me, the biggest reason is that their admins have nothing to hide. I have not seen more active admins in any other projects. And they will have answer to each and every query that is raised.

Thank-you!
We strive to keep everyone interested in the project as informed as possible!
Pages:
Jump to: