Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS - page 8. (Read 111228 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Can people write two reasons that why should we invest in this project?

Isn't the number one reason for anyone to invest in a crypto project is LAMBO and MOON?

Please do not fall to such things. Look at the fundamentals of the project before investing. This project has strong roadmap and backed by even strong team. Look for things like that.
Activity: 29

Isn't the number one reason for anyone to invest in a crypto project is LAMBO and MOON?
Activity: 62

For me, the biggest reason is that their admins have nothing to hide. I have not seen more active admins in any other projects. And they will have answer to each and every query that is raised.
Activity: 36

I have already written mine. being a student and not being able to find a part time, this will give me a chance to earn few extra pounds and finance myself. Really waiting fro this project to launch.

Yes we are hoping that students will be interested and can use it around campus and elsewhere!

Very true word Smiley
This will also ensure that we get good rates on the work done, which does not happen sometimes these days.
Who will decide how many Gratzio tokens a favor is worth? Is that fully up to the users or will there also be sone default options?

I think it's user-based value in which the value will be evaluated by how many users are utilizing the platform. And it mostly cryptocurrency projects often do that.

So just by supply and demand. It will take some time until there are enough users to compete with each other for providing services in a way that there are reasonable prices for those services.

Right. The basic law of demand and supply in economics. Prices per favor may be higher in initial stages.

That in turn would prevent people from using the platform. It would be good to have a strategy in place that allows reasonable prices as quickly as possible to attract customers after the launch.

But then again the forces of demand and supply will come into place. If at certain day, the demand is low, the prices will come down and certainly demand will come in. But yeah, it would be good idea to have a good strategy in place.
Activity: 4

I have already written mine. being a student and not being able to find a part time, this will give me a chance to earn few extra pounds and finance myself. Really waiting fro this project to launch.

Yes we are hoping that students will be interested and can use it around campus and elsewhere!
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Who will decide how many Gratzio tokens a favor is worth? Is that fully up to the users or will there also be sone default options?

I think it's user-based value in which the value will be evaluated by how many users are utilizing the platform. And it mostly cryptocurrency projects often do that.

So just by supply and demand. It will take some time until there are enough users to compete with each other for providing services in a way that there are reasonable prices for those services.

Right. The basic law of demand and supply in economics. Prices per favor may be higher in initial stages.

That in turn would prevent people from using the platform. It would be good to have a strategy in place that allows reasonable prices as quickly as possible to attract customers after the launch.

For me the two reasons that will make this project unique are: 1. Low transaction fees 2. Transaction speed.

copper member
Activity: 188

What’s not going to change in 10 years?
by Saavan Hirani for Medium
https://medium.com/gratzio/whats-not-going-to-change-in-10-years-cc4993e77e78

Activity: 22
I am very interested in this project. I am a student and most of times, we fail to find part time jobs. If a platform provides me an opportunity to do some favors in exchange of some pocket money, nothing like it.

Well, you have pointed out a very big use of this project. Something admins should highlight.

Right. Really looking forward for the app launch now.
copper member
Activity: 188
I am very interested in this project. I am a student and most of times, we fail to find part time jobs. If a platform provides me an opportunity to do some favors in exchange of some pocket money, nothing like it.

That is exactly what we are doing!
Activity: 40

Well, you have pointed out a very big use of this project. Something admins should highlight.
Has the question been answered regarding the volatility risk when someone provides a services and in the meantime the value of the token drops? Who takes the loss then?

Maybe just in a binding to the dollar or to the tetra to do everything. At the time of the transaction, the tokens are transferred to the tether and then the tether at the rate back to the token transferred. Otherwise, if the volatility is high, the supplier or customer will receive very large losses.

I disagree. First, Gratzio it is intended for small favors. So let's say you are ordering a gallon of milk from the nearest store and setting an additional 50% price of the milk in tokens as a reward. At the moment when someone accepting the deal, your tokens are moved to a temporary escrow account. Now, within 20 minutes your milk is delivered. You did not have any losses. You spent exactly as much as you intended. How much of a loss someone who took the order can possibly incur in 20 minutes? it is really insignificant. Besides, gratz token shouldn't be as volatile as other cryptos, as it is more connected to the value of the local products/services than to the speculation.

Also, isn't it that value tokens are less exposed to market speculations?

Is it? Source of this information?

Its my opinion per se!

Well, opinions do not matter here Tongue

What do you think. All the people who post here have their words back by something? People post their opinions on a thread like this.

Well, I did not mean to be rude or something. Just saying so because I wanted to know more about it, had there be any more source of information. Like some reading material or something.

No, i do not have anything on it.
Has the question been answered regarding the volatility risk when someone provides a services and in the meantime the value of the token drops? Who takes the loss then?

Maybe just in a binding to the dollar or to the tetra to do everything. At the time of the transaction, the tokens are transferred to the tether and then the tether at the rate back to the token transferred. Otherwise, if the volatility is high, the supplier or customer will receive very large losses.

I disagree. First, Gratzio it is intended for small favors. So let's say you are ordering a gallon of milk from the nearest store and setting an additional 50% price of the milk in tokens as a reward. At the moment when someone accepting the deal, your tokens are moved to a temporary escrow account. Now, within 20 minutes your milk is delivered. You did not have any losses. You spent exactly as much as you intended. How much of a loss someone who took the order can possibly incur in 20 minutes? it is really insignificant. Besides, gratz token shouldn't be as volatile as other cryptos, as it is more connected to the value of the local products/services than to the speculation.

Its my opinion per se!

What do you think. All the people who post here have their words back by something? People post their opinions on a thread like this.

Well, I did not mean to be rude or something. Just saying so because I wanted to know more about it, had there be any more source of information. Like some reading material or something.

Its my opinion per se!

Its my opinion per se!

Pages:
Jump to: