Pages:
Author

Topic: [great drama] Timelord2067's "homophobic" Trust abuse on hilariousandco/etc - page 2. (Read 554 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
This is about something that happened nearly two years ago.
Timelord2067 didn't reach DT until recently.

Pro-tip -- don't go digging about things that have happened years ago, and attempt to litigate them today. By now, many people have seen the ratings in question and have had the opportunity to react appropriately.
So you're saying I should just exclude him? I was trying to not need that.
copper member
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7
This is about something that happened nearly two years ago.

Pro-tip -- don't go digging about things that have happened years ago, and attempt to litigate them today. By now, many people have seen the ratings in question and have had the opportunity to react appropriately.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
On 2020-08-26, Timelord2067 gave hilariousandco, hilariousetc and hilarious* this negative feedback (Reference link):
Negative (shown as -1)
  • If you believe someone is a scammer, or someone is likely to scam, that deserves negative feedback. Please provide evidence.
  • If you really hate someone and he's a terrible troll, that does not deserve negative feedback.

"The forum" shows this is Trust abuse as it has nothing to do with trade risks:
New feedback loading...

Theymos thinks this is Trust abuse:
The system is for handling trade risk, not for flagging people for good/bad posts/personalities/ideas.

Negative feedback isn't your diary.

Now why this topic, I hear you ask? And why not just add Timelord2067 to my list of Trust exclusions? Because I like some/many of the feedbacks he sent! If only he'd omit the diary part, the remainder could be useful.
It also helps I'm currently not on DT1, and Timelord2067's DT2-strength is (1). That means he'll need 2 Trust exclusions to be removed from DT2. I'll exclude him if this feedback is still negative by the time I win the DT1 lottery again.

My earlier more subtle attempts didn't help:
I'm surprised Timelord2067 is on DT again. That's a good moment to clean up bad ratings made in the past, and this is one of them.
@Timelord2067: what's with the trust abuse on hilariousandalt?
The system is for handling trade risk, not for flagging people for good/bad posts/personalities/ideas.
It's ironic Timelord2067 accuses hilariousetc of Trust abuse.
Pages:
Jump to: