Pages:
Author

Topic: Great New Trading Course - page 2. (Read 1510 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
August 15, 2018, 12:34:08 AM
If you can obtain examples and tutorials in just googling and youtube videos why is there any need to register here and pay for it. I suggest having GUI practical training so it can be unique and people will interested in signing up for it. And when they've completed the trading tutorial they should be able to trade in your site. This is only my opinion about your business.
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 12:08:54 AM
The investment of money to increase knowledge is very good. I applaud programs like this. May you learn a lot of good investment knowledge from it
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
August 13, 2018, 11:59:18 PM
Is this course didn't came from somewhere which was made for free and you are trying to sell it with 10 bucks?
Paying with btcz it costs 50% discount? Nice deal. I don't even know if the 2 reviews out there are legit and real or it's basically paid. Why not give a vouch to those who are interested to try your course?
I'm also looking for some more courses to improve my technical knowledge but it seems that the course is not reliable. If it is really good I would like to receive feedback from those who have attended this course.

If you want to start or improve your trading knowledge you must learn from the real-time traders who have invested and waiting to get the profit. If you want to go with the simple overview about trading you may use these kind of material.
I give better idea than this material.
Access YouTube and see some videos where you want to start the trading. I suggest to check with this key word 'How to start the trade on binance' this is the best as my belief.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
August 13, 2018, 11:34:21 PM
Is this course didn't came from somewhere which was made for free and you are trying to sell it with 10 bucks?
Paying with btcz it costs 50% discount? Nice deal. I don't even know if the 2 reviews out there are legit and real or it's basically paid. Why not give a vouch to those who are interested to try your course?
I'm also looking for some more courses to improve my technical knowledge but it seems that the course is not reliable. If it is really good I would like to receive feedback from those who have attended this course.
Activity: 8
August 13, 2018, 09:03:43 PM
Looks like a good trading course. This is pretty helpful I think. The better thing is to learn thyself. This is the best practice I have ever seen. Another way is to work closely with a team to learn about things you are most interested. Recently, SciDex has launched a volunteer programme. This is a new protocol. Anyone can easily and work closely as a team member. Also there is a sign up option if anyone interested https://medium.com/@SciDex/scidex-join-our-team-as-a-volunteer-ff642ed95aa2
Activity: 13
August 13, 2018, 04:29:54 AM
It is very great course in online trading you can learn a lot of things..  The knot of how to get profit in bitcoin online trading without any suggestions from other person you can do it alone

Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 22, 2018, 06:36:29 PM
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 05:12:10 PM
payment of trade courses ,,,!
whether the course is in the form of intruksional you will convey through the internet network or just shaped book?
if the course of the trade you are in the form of intruksional it is just the same we can access it yourself to the internet network and trade course that you will convey what like in general?
Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
May 22, 2018, 07:49:41 AM
To the very least you should give your prospective customers a glimpse of what they are going to get when they buy your course. The name of the teacher is also unknown. Why don't you give a free lesson? That way your chances to sell your course will increase.

I think when you enter into the trading all are not going right so we can make it with your experience it is the course that you want to learn for earning in the trading it is the right way.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
May 22, 2018, 06:17:00 AM
To the very least you should give your prospective customers a glimpse of what they are going to get when they buy your course. The name of the teacher is also unknown. Why don't you give a free lesson? That way your chances to sell your course will increase.
Unknown professor and etc ? such a crazy information and liability or even credibility right here on start of you courses. Better to re-edit it, and add more informative and clearer explanation and  for those possible student or customer you will encounter in the future.

Credit : Good vision in the future by helping others about the complicated crypto trading and other stuff. Well done!
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
May 22, 2018, 06:07:21 AM
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
May 21, 2018, 03:39:11 PM
I knew that trading course meant to help the newbie who is looking to invest the trading platform and start with it. Better than this YouTube video will help the newbie than the trading course I think.
If you find the multiple opinion and options on YouTube you will be able to invest on the good alts which have potential to bump better in the market mate
Activity: 140
May 21, 2018, 04:15:36 AM
In our time  so many different courses on trading cheap and expensive. Sometimes courses are  useful.  But the most important thing in trading is self-discipline. Courses can't teach that.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352
April 30, 2018, 02:23:35 AM
I will wait the comments of the participants. It is better to know the opinion about their experience

The question is are there people willing to take the risk and pay them and take the course? The OP can offer free courses though and get some honest reviews and vows for them. The tricky part is, you need to get vouch from respected or at least high rank members here, but the problem is high rank members have already too much experience in crypto trading that they might feel that this courses will not be enough thus getting a need so good reviews. The course is not that expensive so if someone is willing to try to risk, then you might as well go for it for experience sake, instead of trading that $10 and lost everything quickly.
Activity: 170
April 29, 2018, 10:09:15 AM
I will wait the comments of the participants. It is better to know the opinion about their experience
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
April 28, 2018, 06:55:44 AM
Are you an experienced trader or what? Maybe you can show some proof of your trading skills so shat we will know if you really applied this lessons in actual trading and earn profits from it.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
April 28, 2018, 05:17:13 AM
10$ course that can be obtained with bitcoinZ doesn't sound so promising.
You didn't specify what is your knowledge and what are you excatly explaining in the course, you didn't even tell if the course is based on videos or articles.

I already fell down for a fake course who charged me 30$ for actually nothing, I got information that I could get free from the net and the owners didn't actually have any experience in cryptocurrency trading.

I don't even need such courses or I don't have to pay for such. I just need to go to the internet to download such if I want to. The courses don't really work for me.
Activity: 55
April 28, 2018, 03:08:47 AM

I'll wait for  the free trials Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: