Pages:
Author

Topic: Great New Trading Course - page 3. (Read 1510 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 259
April 28, 2018, 12:12:31 AM
"Trading courses", whether in book form or instructionals are usually scams. Why would a profitable trader sell his secrets and tech it to the public?

The course will be nothing but a basic introduction followed by an intermediary course in technical analysis that you can have for free from the internet lol.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
April 24, 2018, 07:33:22 PM
10$ course that can be obtained with bitcoinZ doesn't sound so promising.
You didn't specify what is your knowledge and what are you excatly explaining in the course, you didn't even tell if the course is based on videos or articles.

I already fell down for a fake course who charged me 30$ for actually nothing, I got information that I could get free from the net and the owners didn't actually have any experience in cryptocurrency trading.

This is why i dont trust this online course which being offered by people not only into this forum but overall in the internet.I dont see it would really be worth on the money being paid out since most informations can really be seen on the internet for free.I have tried to purchase trading course but into forex trading but i find out informations are just on the internet which i felt i was scammed in that time. Proper advertising and enumeration of the services should be done if op do like to get up some purchasers.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 02:30:26 PM
You didn't specify what is your knowledge and what are you excatly explaining in the course, you didn't even tell if the course is based on videos or articles.

I already fell down for a fake course who charged me 30$ for actually nothing, I got information that I could get free from the net and the owners didn't actually have any experience in cryptocurrency trading.

thats a nice feedback, well this course is downloadable PDF but I think I'll specify this on the course site where You can find information about whats in it and uhmmm, I'll think about making some free trial of that course also  Cool

once again thanx Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
April 24, 2018, 01:11:28 PM

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 06:50:26 AM
Hello,

We Have Just Started Our website where You can Obtain Our trading Course PAYMENT WITH BTCZ (BitcoinZ) or PayPal and soon We will add BTC and other altcoins.

Here's link to the course

https://coinshopping.pl/product/tradingcourse/

We Hope You like it, please leave Your opinion when You'll finish it  Cool

Thanx, CoinShopping.pl Team
Pages:
Jump to: