Pages:
Author

Topic: Greed and crypto !! - page 35. (Read 5182 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 10:03:41 AM
Its too risk if you get loan in bank, we cant predict when markets goes back and your coins your holding will going to rise, instead of getting loan in bank its better to put some money from your own wallet or from your savings to invest in crypto.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 30, 2018, 08:11:47 AM
I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks

That would be so risky thing to do since crypto value is so volatile and your not certain that you can really profit.

That is considered as a bad investment since you used a loaned money to invest in an uncertain investment that could potentially lose all your money in just a blink of an eye.

I highly suggest that you take it slow, save some percentage of your salary and invest some of it to any crypto that you want. Always remember to invest an amount that you can afford to lose.

True. Having loans just to invest in crypto is too risky as you said cryptocurrency market is too wild due to volatility. I think the best choice is to participate in bounty programs rather than using our own money to invest in uncertain assets like crypto. That is actually a pure luck if you got your goal since we are not that sure whether the project might be successful or not. How about those scammy ones? If you've poured some on it I think paying those loan is not possible. All crypto investment isn't instant, I mean, it is the matter of luck and time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
April 30, 2018, 07:59:14 AM
Its crazy if you take a loan to invest on crypto. I do think crypto is good investment and i believe market is so very good right now. But i dont think you should borrow the money  and just increasing the risk for a bigger profit. Everyone have a greed and if you  really think you can do it just do it then all the risk will be yours.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
April 30, 2018, 07:55:07 AM
They cant even bother to check out the projects, updates, developments and different data points before investing. Many investors in the crypto currency are just looking at the values, if they see it low then they just go on buying and once that starts growing then they are not having power to sell those coins immediately after getting some profits, but they will wait and wait and then it drops over the night and they loose. Thats what the greed is and thats how it eats you. Better be cautious and alert the same way when we buy at low!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 07:50:23 AM
im cautiously optimistic and not so greedy so i would say no
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 30, 2018, 07:44:09 AM
I think that greedy people need to be very careful in the crypt because it is very important to stop on time and not buy coins that are not coins, because it is always a risk.

There's always a risk everywhere.
Talking about the greedy people, they don't want to be careful because they a greedy person that's why  there's many people in crypto world are loss their money.
Activity: 88
April 30, 2018, 06:53:40 AM
This is gambling. Everyone knows that you can buy coins only for money that you don't really need. But i want that people to invest more money in the cryptocurrency and i'm all for it
yeah, without our positive thinking we cant do anything nd we cant earn sufficient money. we need to be more professional and more patienceful.
Activity: 64
April 30, 2018, 06:52:31 AM
If you have enough money now, you can invest more in altcoin, I think EOS and ICX have great potential. There are lots of money to get into these two coins this year, but I don't recommend borrowing money to invest, which will make you take a lot of risk.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
April 30, 2018, 06:47:43 AM
There is nothing wrong in being greedy in buying more coins or tokens that you believe are good as long as you buy them using money that you can afford to lose. Taking a loan and use it to invest in crypto is very in my opinion and should not be practiced by anyone.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 30, 2018, 06:35:00 AM
I think that greedy people need to be very careful in the crypt because it is very important to stop on time and not buy coins that are not coins, because it is always a risk.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 30, 2018, 06:19:32 AM
That's funny watching people discussing greed according to cryptocurrency but telling they're here for "technological breakthrough" and other loud statements
Activity: 658
April 30, 2018, 06:12:55 AM
I am a big supporter of the sector, I was confident in the crisis and they are much more so today that a positive phase of the market seems to have started, but personally I do not diversify my portfolio on many cryptocurrencies, I prefer a few but good ones. I think it's risky in a very volatile market like this to make a loan to invest, but these are personal decisions
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
April 30, 2018, 06:07:13 AM
Greed is the worst enemy. You can lose all because of greed. I won't take a lone just to play crypto. Don't buy too much cryptos, except if you are exceptionnally good at trading.
If you are too greedy, you are going to wait a long time before reaching your goal.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 05:58:41 AM
Being a trader for about a decade i would say taking loan is bad Idea no matter how much potential coins you are investing . Simple thing i learned from trading keep your mind in your control while trading . Because if your investing money which you cant afford to loose .Your mind will go Panic once you get panic state mind always take wrong decision.
Activity: 177
April 30, 2018, 05:07:34 AM
If greed is wanting only the best for yourself then so be it, i however don't call it greed, rather, its an ambitious attempt to make the most out of the opportunities presented to us. It hunger to have more is normal for any investor. therefore you should not be scared to push your limits, invest as much as you possibly can and get as much as you can afford.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
April 30, 2018, 05:00:28 AM

I think, should suit every researcher you do on some interesting altcoin you think. I personally, have never dealt with crypto that I never knew or had not studied first.
in trading, you must do the analysis first before you try to speculate buy it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
April 30, 2018, 04:52:59 AM
The first rule of crypto is to only invest what you can afford to lose and you are going to break that single rule that you are not supposed to break. Crypto markets are risky, volatile and unpredictable, taking a loan out to invest in the crypto markets is like suicide. Don't let your greed take over your mind and end up making a bad decision.
Activity: 196
April 30, 2018, 04:47:26 AM
Don't be greedy! When you are making profit, that's where you need to start thinking seriously on how to invest or trade from there. Being greedy does not always work in the investment industry.
Activity: 72
April 30, 2018, 04:34:27 AM

I think is a normal thing for a crypto dealer to have such thirst especially if you have tasted sucess before,if sone of your coins has made you good money then its only natural that you want more, sometimes you fall into a trap and make wrong decisions while sometimes you hit it big, Its not greed, i call it determination
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 30, 2018, 04:28:26 AM
It's important to not be greedy in the crypto world, because there is a possibility you will lose any profit you have made or plan on making. You should try to be smart and learn to hold or sell in some cases.
Pages:
Jump to: