Pages:
Author

Topic: Greed and crypto !! - page 39. (Read 5182 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 113
April 28, 2018, 03:12:34 AM
getting a loan from the bank just for trade is not a good choice.
you should have heard something like this before right ? play everything that you can afford to lose.
that means cryptocurrency is not an asset that has a steady value,it can go up for more than 100% in a few days it also can go down for more than 100% in a few days.
always use your free money instead of those loan,because if something goes wrong you can hold it for a while.
but if you are using a money from your loan and the price goes down significantly ? and the date for you to pay the loan come in ?
you will sell it cheaply compared to before and even you need to sell some of your assets to cover it up,so it's not recommended to do such a thing.

indeed right now everything is showing a good sign.
but it does not mean we can take this kind of action,because it could harm our life and our future.
take it easy,we still have a lot of time
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
April 28, 2018, 02:53:56 AM
I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks

That would be so risky thing to do since crypto value is so volatile and your not certain that you can really profit.

That is considered as a bad investment since you used a loaned money to invest in an uncertain investment that could potentially lose all your money in just a blink of an eye.

I highly suggest that you take it slow, save some percentage of your salary and invest some of it to any crypto that you want. Always remember to invest an amount that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 02:39:52 AM
I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: