Pages:
Author

Topic: Greek Debt Committee Declared All Debt To The Troika "Illegal, Illegitimate,..." - page 2. (Read 1185 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
The left have taken over entirely in Greece, I think the idea that they'd adopt Bitcoin is extremely optomistic, more than likely they'll blame capitalism itself and become another failed state and the EU will pretend Greece never existed.

The EU can't pretend that Greece never existed. If they do so, $357 billion owed to the European Union tax payers (including around $46 billion to the Germans) will never reach its rightful owners. The EU just needs to find a conciliatory approach. They need to help the Greeks, to improve their economy, so that the tax revenues will rise and the debt payments will be made on time.

When has that ever stopped them?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
The left have taken over entirely in Greece, I think the idea that they'd adopt Bitcoin is extremely optomistic, more than likely they'll blame capitalism itself and become another failed state and the EU will pretend Greece never existed.

The EU can't pretend that Greece never existed. If they do so, $357 billion owed to the European Union tax payers (including around $46 billion to the Germans) will never reach its rightful owners. The EU just needs to find a conciliatory approach. They need to help the Greeks, to improve their economy, so that the tax revenues will rise and the debt payments will be made on time.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
I don't think that they are serious. The decisions by the Greek Debt Committee is not final, and Tsiparas and Varoufakis have the right to override their judgments. This latest measure seems to be yet another desperate pressure tactic from the Greek government. They are trying to persuade the troika, to reach a compromise with them.
Pages:
Jump to: