Pages:
Author

Topic: Green Energy Mining - page 2. (Read 593 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 06:06:32 PM
Doesn't really make much sense to me, complete waste of time. Energy prices are too low in places like China for renewable energy to be competitive.
Should make sense because the concentration of mining activities solely in China, on account of cheap electricity, possess a threat to the cryptocurrency industry. Aside the huge initial cost implication for green energy -(ICO hopefully takes care of that,) the cost/kilowatt broken down over the years, makes them viable.

Also check Solarcoin and the link below could make interesting reading:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1783328.260

thank you so much! those are the things that I currently need to read and do research about. thanks again
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
June 27, 2018, 03:45:11 PM
The closest thing is PoS (proof of stake) which appears to be becoming more popular than PoW at the moment as it requires much less electricity. Instead you stake the coins and get a return in exchange for maintaining the network
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
June 27, 2018, 03:38:32 PM
Doesn't really make much sense to me, complete waste of time. Energy prices are too low in places like China for renewable energy to be competitive.
Should make sense because the concentration of mining activities solely in China, on account of cheap electricity, possess a threat to the cryptocurrency industry. Aside the huge initial cost implication for green energy -(ICO hopefully takes care of that,) the cost/kilowatt broken down over the years, makes them viable.

Also check Solarcoin and the link below could make interesting reading:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1783328.260

June 27, 2018, 02:10:46 PM
In this online industry, several mining platforms as like blockchain network, software mining, Hardware Mining, Cloud Mining but Green Energy Mining is a new system of mining, Most of the people don’t know about green energy mining. Green energy mining is a very profitable so many people start investing in mining platform so you can start mining.

I have been reading a lot since I started working on this essay and I think there is a massive potential on green energy mining. no CO2 emissions and renewable apparently solves one of the big problems about mining itself, the high costs of electricity. sounds good to me haha. I am too broke to invest in any project but I wish I could.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 01:01:29 PM
In this online industry, several mining platforms as like blockchain network, software mining, Hardware Mining, Cloud Mining but Green Energy Mining is a new system of mining, Most of the people don’t know about green energy mining. Green energy mining is a very profitable so many people start investing in mining platform so you can start mining.
Activity: 224
June 27, 2018, 12:18:32 PM
I this project seems really good also this have good future value as I see also it’s a good decisions to invest money in here also both of this project might be give a good results also one is already establish and another one is developing so based on previous result it seems good.
June 27, 2018, 11:07:47 AM
Great information. This information will helps new investors. I think it is a good project for invest. In near future this project will get more market acceptance. But for achieve their goal they need to maintain their performance.

which one Huh ? haha
Activity: 266
June 27, 2018, 10:20:51 AM
Great information. This information will helps new investors. I think it is a good project for invest. In near future this project will get more market acceptance. But for achieve their goal they need to maintain their performance.
June 27, 2018, 06:14:44 AM
Do you think that the environment is a complete waste of time? China is at the top of the list of CO2 emissions by the way. I don't think it's just a matter of prices.
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 27, 2018, 06:00:52 AM
June 27, 2018, 05:52:01 AM
But I think it's going to take a lot of money.
Therefore, the capital raised by ICO's project is difficult to make the project successful.

Sorry, I'm confused haha, what do you mean?
Activity: 154
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 27, 2018, 05:44:05 AM
But I think it's going to take a lot of money.
Therefore, the capital raised by ICO's project is difficult to make the project successful.
June 27, 2018, 05:38:39 AM
Huge thank you to everyone that's been replying! I have been reading a lot about all the projects mentioned. Please feel free to continue mentioning other projects, the more research, the better for me.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
June 27, 2018, 01:51:32 AM
I think you should look into this project called WPP energy too. Seems it has related characteristics with this too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
June 27, 2018, 01:48:14 AM
Hello everyone, I'm just participating in a project that is developing the technology of green mining - Cryptosolartech. The project looks encouraging, now they are undergoing IСO.
Activity: 196
June 27, 2018, 12:44:02 AM
The Green Energy Mining has been a very good experience till now in the crypto market. Two of the projects are currently ruling the marktes and these are : 1. Moonlite and 2. Togacoin.
June 25, 2018, 11:22:01 AM
I read about Togacoin last week and the project seems great to me. Ended up getting 100 coins on the presale. Another project I found was 4new but I ended up with Togacoin anyways

thank you very much!
Activity: 35
June 25, 2018, 10:27:23 AM
I read about Togacoin last week and the project seems great to me. Ended up getting 100 coins on the presale. Another project I found was 4new but I ended up with Togacoin anyways
June 25, 2018, 09:35:42 AM
There are a lot of different ways of obtaining energy, including simple methods from the sun, today this is a trend and it's good because soon the planet will not be able to live if humanity does not stop pumping oil

I know, totally true, but that wasn't my question  Grin  Grin  Tongue
Activity: 420
June 25, 2018, 09:29:34 AM
There are a lot of different ways of obtaining energy, including simple methods from the sun, today this is a trend and it's good because soon the planet will not be able to live if humanity does not stop pumping oil
Pages:
Jump to: