Pages:
Author

Topic: GreenAddress: open source multisig wallet service - page 7. (Read 28195 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
is there a problem with greenaddress, cannot send BTC

Request time out ( vault/prepare_tx )
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
It is Sunday so customer services may take a few hours to get back to emails  Roll Eyes

We replied to the user privately via email (assuming it is the same user) and asked to provide more information (which app, what version, which device, etc) as we can't reproduce the issue.
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
I'm going to move away from this wallet!
It's third time than I cannot send money. I'm always receiving some error messages from server.
For me, it's not a good sign to have no ability to use the money.
Last time the issue was for three days.

P.S. Customer support is not answering.

Newbie with 1 post. You are probably trying to make it bad. There was no reports here AFAIK. It maybe some sort of mistake by your side. Smiley

~~MZ~~
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'm going to move away from this wallet!
It's third time than I cannot send money. I'm always receiving some error messages from server.
For me, it's not a good sign to have no ability to use the money.
Last time the issue was for three days.

P.S. Customer support is not answering.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
This looks really good  Wink

Has anyone tried using the open source chrome wallet code and modifying it for an alt coin?
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1203
I support freedom of choice
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
I am still pretty happy with green . Does every thing you could ask a wallet

Wish the SMS was faster ( take me 40 min in Australia for 2fa ) would be great if they had the same set up like blockchain with SMS DESPOIST And withdraws - email is a good but SMS is better)

I wonder when they will included the paid account options later

Thanks for the heads up. Smiley Corrected my post. I tried to import private key but it keeps saying "error loading coins" or similar. Huh

~~MZ~~
wow , I was playing around and found that the mobile app is the only wallet that can sweep BTC from paper wallet
coinjar, coinbase , blockchain dont have this option on the mobile apps Smiley

Mycelium can.

Didnt know they had a ios app ? i havent try it yet

Mycelim hasn't released an iOS app[1]. They told, if someone could do it, they will give full support.

I used GreenAddress for BTChip. It was pretty easy and great one. Smiley

Edit: [1] See below post. Smiley

~~MZ~~
wow , I was playing around and found that the mobile app is the only wallet that can sweep BTC from paper wallet

Mycelium can.

Didnt know they had a ios app ? i havent try it yet
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Impressive work with this wallet tbh! I wrote an article about it, which you can see here :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/greenaddress-cross-platform-multi-signature-bitcoin-wallet-with-improved-security-privacy

Hope you like it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010

Mycelium can.
Another update: I found a way to test it in the emulator via virtualbox with USB pass through support.

The emulator doesn't have the Note 4.0 but it does have Note 3 with 4.4.4 and it worked fine (We tried both horizontal and vertical orientation so it wasn't that).

Small update, we tested with a Nexus 7 and it worked fine.

I'll give an update if I get hold of Note 4, meanwhile if anyone with a Note 4 can try and provide adb logcat it would be great!
On a lighter note, HW1 plus desktop chrome extension works well, and this sane HW1 works with android wallet Cordova. The android app can't seem to initialize a blank HW1 like the desktop extension can.

Correct, only the desktop app can currently initialize an HW.1 or Ledger or Trezor for that matter.
In the future the functionality will be added to the mobile apps too.

I'm not sure why it doesn't work with the Note 4.
As you know GreenBits is still in Beta and Trezor support is very recent but we tested the functionality on both a Nexus 5 and a Galaxy S5 so far and it works for both Mainnet and Testnet.

One thing to notice is that currently if you try to access your wallet with a Trezor but on the wrong network, i.e. use a testnet seed on prod or viceversa, then the app currently doesn't show an error, just redirects to the first screen where you can create a new wallet or access your existing one. I take this is not what you are seeing as you spoke clearly about mainnet.

We'll try on more devices but one thing to keep in mind is that this is not something we can test with the Android emulator as far as I know and obviously we don't have all Android devices at disposal.

It would help if you could provide an adb logcat trace, to see if anything that goes wrong is visible in the logs.

If this is too much to ask we understand, after all normally people don't have adb or Android tools installed on their computer Smiley

I have a feeling I know what it could be, I'll test on a Nexus 7 today to see if it has to do with larger layouts in which case we should be able to fix this quickly.

Thanks for trying it!

So this is the official application from Greenaddress?

Not yet but it will be eventually. Currently the new app, called GreenBits, is still in Beta and does not support all features offered by our other GreenAddress app for Android but it is already much better for a snappier user experience on the go.
New Android app coming!

Click to see a short demonstration with a (optional) Trezor!

Want to try it now?

The app is actually available in early Beta for both Testnet and Mainet on a G+ community (requires to join the community to download the app)

G+ community https://plus.google.com/communities/114049784968466332392

Testnet https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.greenaddress.greenbits_android_wallet.testnet

Prod https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.greenaddress.greenbits_android_wallet

All feedback and feature requests are welcome!

Great. I will test it out soon.

So this is the official application from Greenaddress?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards
Activity: 692
Not working for me.

I started with a blank Trezor,  upgraded to 1.3.0 firmware and everything was working well using desktop chrome + the chrome extension.  I was able to generate a 24 word seed on trezor and login.

Using the same trezor on a Note 4, the trezor is detected and I was able to login to the desktop chrome extension wallet

When I plug in the trezor to my note 4 via OTG, the Greenbit (mainnet) app does pop up and ask's me to follow the commands on Trezor's screen and greenbit fades away after 1-2 seconds.

Unplug/replug doesn't help. Only the lockscreen on Trezor. 

Wiping Trezor and starting blank, has the same problem.

On a lighter note, HW1 plus desktop chrome extension works well, and this sane HW1 works with android wallet Cordova. The android app can't seem to initialize a blank HW1 like the desktop extension can.

staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1203
I support freedom of choice
This new one is very user-friendly Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: