Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆ GreenCoin ☆★ Cancelled - Please claim refunds - page 3. (Read 12831 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
I don't know why people keep trying to scam using the same old tactics. Bring something new boys. Tongue
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Due to all the scams that have happened recently, we are working on securing a trusted escrow. Please be patient.
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
I see nothing new here. Too risky for me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

+1

--------

Please don't let this be a repeat of Stackcoin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457575.800), where everyone who invested in the IPO got robbed for their investments. If you threw your BTC at greencoin IPO, and turns out the DEV (who we don't know much about)scams and runs with with your btc, don't come back on the forums crying about it, you deserved every bit of it.
Activity: 126
I think I'd rather pay to have my nuts smashed in a vice than invest in another re-branded clonecoin with nothing innovative.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I can do escrow.

Fairly simple, no one gets any BTC until the coin is launched, miners are mining, and the investors have received their GreenCoins.

To investors, 100% refund if the coin fails to launch (less any tx fees).

If it succeeds, I'll send 99% to the dev and keep 1% as my fee. (Or he can pay me in GreenCoins too.)

Details can be discussed if the dev wants to use my services.
That is not necesarily a benefit. Having a low number of total coins is bad because it forces users to deal in fractions instead of whole numbers. I realize there is mBTC but it just feels wrong to use. One of the biggest problems bitcoin is facing right now is that each coin is worth too much. It makes the public think it's too expensive to get into. They don't understand coins can be split.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
All these PoW/PoS combination coins with mintages in the billions make BlackCoin with a total of 75,0000,000 seem even better! Smiley
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
please add  the new pool url= http://green.sumpool.com
Activity: 32
why I cannt choose 0.05btc?
Instead of another knockoff re-branded scrypt coin with nothing innovative, why don't you just charge every a set amount of BTC then fart in their mouth?
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
Activity: 868
Merit: 1007
Escrow should be a basic requirement for IPO Coins in this forum.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
IPO service available from Coin-Swap.net if developers are interested.

Coin-Swap offers an IPO escrow service, if requested by the coin developer. If you have been to Coin-Swap.net and used the trading system, it works very similar except it's a one to many trade instead of one to one. It takes approximately 24 hours to setup the IPO escrow service per coin.

Coin-Swap.net's responsibility is to YOU, the investor, first. Some things are out of our control but handling your coins is our primary responsibility.

Short Version
Investment deposits are sent to Coin-Swap.net, and you can refresh your page with up to date deposit information.
The investment amounts will not be sent to the coin developers until we have received the IPO coins from them and not until the coin goes live. The wallets must be publicly released and the IPO coins available to claim.
Once the wallet is released, participants can enter their IPO coin wallet address at the Coin-Swap IPO page and shortly after they will receive their IPO coins.

If you plan on taking part in an IPO, please go ahead and register at Coin-Swap.net it is the easiest and fastest registration you'll ever do. Please also read the Sync page in case you join the IPO from another device in the future.

Coin-Swap's role
Coin-Swap provides the coin handling portion of the IPO. We are responsible for receiving investments, keeping the investments safe, and distributing rewards. Coin-Swap is not liable for the credibility of the coin.

Important Information
Coin-Swap takes 2% of the deposit amount as a service fee as soon as it is received, regardless if the IPO is successful or not.
It is your responsibility to determine if you want to take the risk.
If the IPO fails, you will receive your deposit minus the 2% service fee we charge.

If you have any other questions or concerns please let me know.

Ian
Why don't you just take a dump in a cup and offer shares of that through an ipo?
After the stackcoin and gpucoin disasters, it's unfortunate, but understandable, that our credibility is being attacked as a result. We will look into the possibility of getting a escrow involved for those who are still skeptical of our legitimacy.

If we do get an escrow, the ordering site (http://getgreencoin.com/ipo) will still be available, and those who order directly through us will receive a 10% bonus.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Beware of IPO coins with only screenshots announced by newbie.
Why should anyone invest real money into a simple mintcoin clone?
Why did people invest into mintcoin? It was just a novacoin clone.
Why did people invest into novacoin? It was just a ppcoin clone.
Why did people invest into ppcoin? It was just a bitcoin clone.

I'm sure you see where I'm going with that. When talking about PoS coins, it is the mechanism of distribution that sets them apart from each other. Our distribution model is better than that of our predecessors. No other coin has been able to create a system that distributes based on personal hashrate contribution. This is an IPO that you can buy into using either hashrate or bitcoin. It is unique.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Why should anyone invest real money into a simple mintcoin clone?
plus mintcoin isnt even going anywhere. there are lots of proof-of-stake coins already
Pages:
Jump to: