Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆ GreenCoin ☆★ Cancelled - Please claim refunds - page 5. (Read 12833 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Double edit: Distribution in confusing.
50% to IPO investors, 50% to miners. Mining period will last between 2-4 weeks, and the mining reward you can expect to receive will be steady, no matter how many people are mining. This is in contrast to other coins where the average reward decreases as more people are mining the coin.

Right, so how many of the 1 billion are distributed during the 3 week period, and then the POS period? The way I read it was that the 1 bln is mined in three weeks, then during POS period we  Huh Huh Huh in a p2p fashion.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
Activity: 196
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The coding of the client is already complete. You can see some screenshots at http://getgreencoin.com/greencoin-ipo-redemption-instructions/. Not sure how else I can alleviate concerns without releasing it.

Who are you? Don't just say 'The Greencoin Team' - You are asking people to pay you BTC which is worth REAL MONEY.

You are not identifying yourself, your website is whois protected, you're probably behind TOR - If people are stupid enough to throw money at you then shame on them - If you want to invest in this guys scam coin, think twice.. In fact speak to some Stack Coin victims first. This is all getting soo ridiculous.

+1000
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Ooo, another Stackcoin for those who missed out on the earlier one...
We will be very happy to prove you wrong. Smiley

In the case of stackcoin, all payments were directed at one address. The problem with doing that is there is no way to prove who sent what. Transactions are all public knowledge, after all. I could just watch the block chain for incoming money, and then claim I was the one who sent it. No one else would be able to prove otherwise. This should have been a big warning sign that stackcoin never intended to deliver on his promises.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Evengelist
Ooo, another Stackcoin for those who missed out on the earlier one...
Me? I'm just the fellow tasked with being the front-man. As for the GreenCoin Team, that would be composed of myself plus the other 2 individuals working on this project.

Whois protection comes free with domain registrations these days. There is no reason to not have it. Even more so when you're involved with cryptocurrency. We're all playing around in uncharted territory here. Having your identity exposed is a liability. But if you don't mind, then why don't you tell us who you are? Smiley

No one is forcing you to invest. Weigh the risks/rewards and decide accordingly.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The coding of the client is already complete. You can see some screenshots at http://getgreencoin.com/greencoin-ipo-redemption-instructions/. Not sure how else I can alleviate concerns without releasing it.

Who are you? Don't just say 'The Greencoin Team' - You are asking people to pay you BTC which is worth REAL MONEY.

You are not identifying yourself, your website is whois protected, you're probably behind TOR - If people are stupid enough to throw money at you then shame on them - If you want to invest in this guys scam coin, think twice.. In fact speak to some Stack Coin victims first. This is all getting soo ridiculous.
Activity: 112

http://greencoin.okaypool.com/

POOL for greencoin add it   Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
this coins have all turned into ponzi schemes. ...

such a fun game. who can sell least!
Activity: 84
BEWARE! MOST IPO'S ON THIS FORUM ARE SCAMS!

Name:   Drexel
Activity:   2
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   March 03, 2014, 06:13:12 PM
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
Would invest some if willing to escrow, but based on previous post doubtful.
No plans to deal with escrows due to how we have the system set up. I'll give you a quick rundown of it. When you place an order, you give us your GreenCoin address, and you're given a unique payment address. This info is all entered into a database. On launch day, we can run a script that will go through the DB, check if orders have been paid for, and pay out an appropriate amount to each person that invested. The whole process is really easy for the users, and it's even easier for us when it comes time to pay everybody out, no matter how many investors there are.

pool-
Should have one available at launch. Smiley
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
50% to IPO investors, 50% to miners. Mining period will last between 2-4 weeks, and the mining reward you can expect to receive will be steady, no matter how many people are mining. This is in contrast to other coins where the average reward decreases as more people are mining the coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 135
This isn't where I parked my miner.

Edit: Looks similar to mint/interesting.

Due to tragic circumstances, GreenCoin has been canceled. We are now beginning the process of refunding all investors. Please read the following post for more information: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5580893
Pages:
Jump to: