Pages:
Author

Topic: Gridcoin (GRC) - first coin utilizing BOINC - Official Thread - page 101. (Read 597425 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Ok, couple of users asked me about trading sheet, which we used at the begining, so i reopened it. Now we can try to trade PoR GRC.

Here is topic.
Here is the sheet.

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
too much Mandatory Upgrade! we need a stable version that will last at least 1 months!
Release shedule will change back to testnet soon, those are last minute fixes to get us in line for larger exchanges.

this seems a good news! great!
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
too much Mandatory Upgrade! we need a stable version that will last at least 1 months!
Release shedule will change back to testnet soon, those are last minute fixes to get us in line for larger exchanges.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Ok, guys. I need to obtain some fiat and i have only GRC PoR coins. Is there any who wishes to buy 15 000 GRC PoR @ 0.000004 BTC per GRC (0.06 BTC)?
I can be trusted. If you remember that's me was curating trades before GRC hit C-CEX.
PM me if interested.
I want to buy your lot Smiley
PM sent.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Ok, guys. I need to obtain some fiat and i have only GRC PoR coins. Is there any who wishes to buy 15 000 GRC PoR @ 0.000004 BTC per GRC (0.06 BTC)?
I can be trusted. If you remember that's me was curating trades before GRC hit C-CEX.
PM me if interested.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
listitem cpids is not longer working in v3.2.1.8,
how can I list then now?

it was changed to "list cpids".
there is a new version, 3.2.2.0, please update.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
listitem cpids is not longer working in v3.2.1.8,
how can I list them now?
legendary
OK, and can you tell me, what is that different thing?
Alicea is repeatedly announcing ResearchSupportCoin in this Gridcoin thread, which is a copycat project that lacks unique features but has a good marketing. Compare it for yourself, you won't find an algorithm different from energy-wastful Proof-of-Work or improvements like Gricoin's secure integration of computational research into cryptographic hashes. In addition, I was unable to find their team in a place of top BOINC contributors.
Whereas Gridcoin continues to innovate on efficiency (atm, 98% of mining power go towards science) and industry-leading features like decentralized checkpointing. Find a fast-food intro to Gridcoin at http://uscore.net

Thank you for explanation.
legendary
Alicea is repeatedly announcing ResearchSupportCoin in this Gridcoin thread, which is a copycat project that lacks unique features but has a good marketing. Compare it for yourself, you won't find an algorithm different from energy-wastful Proof-of-Work or improvements like Gricoin's secure integration of computational research into cryptographic hashes. In addition, I was unable to find their team in a place of top BOINC contributors.
Whereas Gridcoin continues to innovate on efficiency (atm, 98% of mining power go towards science) and industry-leading features like decentralized checkpointing. Find a fast-food intro to Gridcoin at http://uscore.net
legendary
legendary
That is a different thing, nothing to do with Gridcoin!

A few days ago I've changed my team to ResearchSupportCoin. Maybe it's not worth much, but I'm sure that each boinc point makes some coins for me.
Why did you changed the team?
Is it necessary, or I missed something?
legendary
  A few days ago I've changed my team to ResearchSupportCoin. Maybe it's not worth much, but I'm sure that each boinc point makes some coins for me.
Why did you changed the team?
Is it necessary, or I missed something?
legendary
Need technical support setting up the GRC wallet? Join the Gridcoin IRC chat!

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net:6667/#gridcoin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
PS: I also have two such "grey" transactions from the beginning of november. Nothing chanced there in all that time. I didn´t asked here because this was no big thing because it was less then half a GRC.
possibly orphan transactions or made on a fork.
you won't loose credit for those, though.

No, I've never received anything more. I think that what was lost in forks is lost forever. One fork was really great, I've earned by PoR over 1000 GRC during one night (after >2 weeks of waiting and earning small amounts by PoS), but it was only a fork. Never seen those coins again. A few days ago I've changed my team to ResearchSupportCoin. Maybe it's not worth much, but I'm sure that each boinc point makes some coins for me.

I think so, most of the problems on the POR GRC have have been solved just a few small issues still remain!

Big issues I think.
Pages:
Jump to: