Author

Topic: Gridcoin (GRC) - first coin utilizing BOINC - Official Thread - page 111. (Read 597425 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Maybe try different drivers, I think some Boinc projects do this kind of thing.

another question: in boinc there is only 3 of 4 cards are calculte, 4th card just staying without task. Is it possible to make all 4 cards working? And what i should do that task comes more difficult? I think this is no good for card when gpu load jumping from 0 to 100 percent several times in one minute http://joxi.ru/XYmE85kRhNK4r6 Thanks
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
another question: in boinc there is only 3 of 4 cards are calculte, 4th card just staying without task. Is it possible to make all 4 cards working? And what i should do that task comes more difficult? I think this is no good for card when gpu load jumping from 0 to 100 percent several times in one minute http://joxi.ru/XYmE85kRhNK4r6 Thanks
legendary
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BOINC_Credit_System

what exactly is RAC? where can I find it

What is the RAC on your projects? can you list them?

When you signup with a boinc project through the boinc software use that particular email(same email for all project that you sign up with), that is all, you don't have to do anything else. The gridcoin wallet software can detect automatically how much credits you have for each project based on the email.

I am assuming you are running the POR GRC?
You have to edit your gridcoinresearch.conf in appdata/roaming/gridcoinresearch

email="your boinc email"
rpcport=9334
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=node.gridcoin.us

I downloaded the wallet but it is not doing the sync... I have to do some things before?

wallet is synced now...thanks

in the gridcoinresearch.conf my email is now listed.
I dont really understand how to add my projects in the gridcoinresearch.conf
what should I add to add malariacontrol.net

thx
does this take some time?
"All CPU Projects exhaustetd" is written.... Do I have to wait or do I have to do something.  Thx

When you signup with a boinc project through the boinc software use that particular email(same email for all project that you sign up with), that is all, you don't have to do anything else. The gridcoin wallet software can detect automatically how much credits you have for each project based on the email.

email="your boinc email"
rpcport=9334
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=node.gridcoin.us

I downloaded the wallet but it is not doing the sync... I have to do some things before?

thx
"All CPU Projects exhaustetd" is written.... Do I have to wait or do I have to do something.  Thx

legendary
The exchanges will not do anything, YOU HAVE TO BURN THE COINS YOURSELF!

some people are still somehow confused.

Is Poloniex and c-cex changing our current classic coins which are on the exchanges into  the new new GRC research automatically, after they have received the new stable Wallet?

does the User needs to do anything?
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
by the way: A big thank you to traderman!
You are really helpful  Smiley
Activity: 523
Merit: 252

email="your boinc email"
rpcport=9334
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=node.gridcoin.us

thx
Activity: 709
Merit: 500
Gridcoin Foundation
some people are still somehow confused.

Is Poloniex and c-cex changing our current classic coins which are on the exchanges into  the new new GRC research automatically, after they have received the new stable Wallet?

does the User needs to do anything?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Rob will make as many Upgrades as necessary to get everything perfect before we give the new wallet to the exchanges!

Mandatory Upgrade - Please upgrade immediately
Gridcoin Research 6.2/3.1.6.6:

You should consider PoC (Proof of Compilation) if you plan to carry on with everyday's wallet upgrades LOL.

Make one but good Smiley
legendary
Go here, some people posted their node ips: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1331-new-coin-launch-announcement-grc-gridcoin/

Where can I find an updated list of active nodes?
I've got troubles syncing with just node.gridcoin.us (or the addnodes I've found around in the thread).
legendary
Rob will make as many Upgrades as necessary to get everything perfect before we give the new wallet to the exchanges!

You should consider PoC (Proof of Compilation) if you plan to carry on with everyday's wallet upgrades LOL.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Where can I find an updated list of active nodes?
I've got troubles syncing with just node.gridcoin.us (or the addnodes I've found around in the thread).
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

legendary
Wait till tomorrow! it takes some time!

im still having wrong email( Should i have to wait more time?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
since 8hours im still having invalid cpid( Should i have to wait more time?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
From version 3.1.6.5 going forward, Newbie stakeweight boosted to 100k for the first 9 PoR blocks!!! So if you are newbie and don't have many GRC you will be given a nice boost for the first 9 blocks to get you started!! Smiley

thanks, that's very useful IMHO!
please update the git repository with version 3.1.6.6
legendary
From version 3.1.6.5 going forward, Newbie stakeweight boosted to 100k for the first 9 PoR blocks!!! So if you are newbie and don't have many GRC you will be given a nice boost for the first 9 blocks to get you started!! Smiley
legendary
Black Belt Developer
legendary
legendary
Today CRC classic hit block 199,000, from this point on the reward per block on GRC classic drops to 10 till the retirement of the GRC classic chain ~ 6 months from now.
legendary
If you notice when you do listitem cpid there is RAC and then a little lower there is "verifed RAC", the verfied RAC calculatoins takes a little longer, when that is updated you cpid will turn to valid and you will be good to go. So keep crunching and in 6-12h your verified RAC will update!

Pallas, traderman, thanks guys.
where i can see my rac? Command "listitem cpids" show me this: "RAC" : 6848.00000000. cpid is still invalid and BAM show that i have no team
PS: cpid in BAM and in wallet are different, is it norm?

Jump to: