Author

Topic: Gridcoin (GRC) - first coin utilizing BOINC - Official Thread - page 176. (Read 597425 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
two new exchanges! wonderfull!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
What about creating a logo: "Gridcoin Accepted Here" and promoting commercial transactions using Gridcoin as payment?
Activity: 10
communicating with boinc client. please wait...

exit boinc manager or cancel

why my boinc manager keeps closing? any help thanks

I think your AV/firewall is blocking it from accessing the internet.
Try to do an exception in your firewall for all  boinc exe files (C:\Program Files\BOINC)
There are few of them there.
If that don't helps, i would if i were you,  completely uninstall  AV and turned off the firewall just to see if that
solves the problem.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
communicating with boinc client. please wait...

exit boinc manager or cancel

why my boinc manager keeps closing? any help thanks
Activity: 4
There was no premine.
Activity: 434
New to the GRC thread.  Considering an investment.  Was there a premine for this coin?
Activity: 144
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Owner of Poloniex
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Just sent you 1 grc.

If someone could send me a tiny amount of GRC for testing, I'll put this up on Poloniex. Address: G4TmLjd26EkZ9BnWeDWdRGfvCypBrYT5em
Activity: 144
If someone could send me a tiny amount of GRC for testing, I'll put this up on Poloniex. Address: G4TmLjd26EkZ9BnWeDWdRGfvCypBrYT5em

Sent, enjoy!

Andrew.
Merit: 250
Owner of Poloniex
legendary
LOL That would be great, a cryptocurrency beats the U.S Air Force in Boinc credits, I can't wait for that day. I will take out a full page add in the local newspaper to announce the event!

I have a little request. Change please BOINC team flag from USA to International. Thanks!

Yes, I did get ahold of Rom Walton from Berkeley, he updated the Country and said it will take time to propogate.

I'm seeing it now. Thanks for doing that.

http://boincstats.com/en/stats/-1/team/detail/118094994

We're in 215th place among the international teams atm, a little behind the Intel Employees team (for now).    Smiley

+1

Yeah!  I think we will be able to pass Texas A&M, but getting past the US Air Force (World position #51) is going to be tough!

legendary
Activity: 1428
getmonero.org
@Gridcoin can you please help? I am getting this when i try to compile it in ubuntu.

rpcmining.cpp:15:16: fatal error: io.h: No such file or directory
 #include "io.h"
                ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/rpcmining.o] Error 1
legendary
Activity: 1620
Merit: 1030
Hallo,

I've a problem. My Gridcoin client don't send Beacon since over 24 hrs and don't recieve coins from CPU mining. 2 days before the clint worked normally, I send beacons and recieved coins normally. I don't changed anything on my system.
In the gridcoin.log I found a lot of this error messages:

Reg Version 81Boinc Utilization: 57, Thread Count: 6Sending beacons:connection timeout
Merit: 252
I have a little request. Change please BOINC team flag from USA to International. Thanks!

Yes, I did get ahold of Rom Walton from Berkeley, he updated the Country and said it will take time to propogate.

We're in 215th place among the international teams atm, a little behind the Intel Employees team (for now).    Smiley

+1

Yeah!  I think we will be able to pass Texas A&M, but getting past the US Air Force (World position #51) is going to be tough!

legendary
legendary
Man, team Gridcoin the past couple of days has been putting down a lot of daily credits. If we keep going at this rate we should be number 1 in now time!!

legendary
Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013
Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952

Jump to: