Author

Topic: Gridcoin (GRC) - first coin utilizing BOINC - Official Thread - page 189. (Read 597425 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 101
It looks like the project console stoped recieving credits today for some reason  Undecided
-1 error on Project, that has credited before.
Anyone has this problem?

No the machine I just set it up on seems to show credits. Check your installation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
It looks like the project console stoped recieving credits today for some reason  Undecided
-1 error on Project, that has credited before.
Anyone has this problem?

Nevermind, everything is OK
Can anybody send me a loan of 1-2 GRC ? lol im asking because im out somewhere and trying to show someone to cpu mine but apparently you need like some balance to send out beacons.

GRC add : G4XQrT6DxjiMra1fgvb43gqQWvrAqjjYRY

Will pay back when I get my computer fixed again, pinky promise lol

UPDATE :Someone just sent 5 GRC. Thanks, will send it to the same address later Cheesy

UPDATE 2 : Ok the "from" says "ünknown" ..so I'm not sure who I should send it back to later  Huh .... what does unknown even mean ?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
1. We are trying hard to get GRC onto btc38.com (the best exchange ) and guogao.com in CHINA. I asked donations in order to get us in the exchange.

2. We have the ANN in several chinese websites as well.

3. We have several give away threads in china.

4. We have publish several articles in Chinese IT mainstream website.

5. We have an active Chatting group now with 230 members.

You understand I am just a small miner and contribute to GRC every single day.

So far, I get 20K GRC donations for the give away and other fees (publish articles and so on, bonus for exchange and so on). All these donations are from CHINA, although they are very late miners from last month and they are also poor in GRC. But we all have great faith on GRC. Please give us some supports!!!!

can i ask you how much is the price of grc/btc in china?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Found yet another exchange...

http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote

Seems like exchanges popping up like crazy lately. GRC is not on the list yet, but I emailed them and asked them to add it to the list of coins to vote for.

People don't be naive.
I could be opening exchange (some crappy website) and then steal all the coins and money.
This reminds me of forex bucketshops  and this is 1000 times more unregulated.
You think police is gonna do anything about some stolen cryptocoins ?

Also isn't it better for volume (buy sell orders) to be  concentrated at 1-3 most popular exchanges than to be spread out all over the place?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Found yet another exchange...

http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote

Seems like exchanges popping up like crazy lately. GRC is not on the list yet, but I emailed them and asked them to add it to the list of coins to vote for.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
DONT FORGET TO VOTE HERE EVERYONE https://www.mintpal.com/voting
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Some people are not interested in societal benefits unfortunately.

I sent a request to have Cryptsy add this coin since this is the most worthwhile/valuable coin out there IMO.  Every exchange should have this coin based on the societal benefits alone.
Activity: 10
I sent a request to have Cryptsy add this coin since this is the most worthwhile/valuable coin out there IMO.  Every exchange should have this coin based on the societal benefits alone.
legendary
Hey Spoetnik,

I was actually gonna message you about Gridcoin, I saw you tearing up the dogecoin guys, I thought, this guy might like Gridcoin as it is quite different.

And now, here you are! Smiley

this is interesting i have peeked in a few times over the months too see what is going on..
i got the stuff to get mining but didn't do it yet though..

just wanted to say thanks for trying to do something useful unlike 90% of the retarded garbage the spineless scamming brats here put out non stop..
they are such sleazy cowards they can't even keep their name.. they have to evade the scammer tag rating system to create a new account for each clone coin.
hmm wonder why ?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
this is interesting i have peeked in a few times over the months too see what is going on..
i got the stuff to get mining but didn't do it yet though..

just wanted to say thanks for trying to do something useful unlike 90% of the retarded garbage the spineless scamming brats here put out non stop..
they are such sleazy cowards they can't even keep their name.. they have to evade the scammer tag rating system to create a new account for each clone coin.
hmm wonder why ?
DNA
Activity: 7
Hey guys,

I sent an email to MintPal  (a new exchange) this afternoon, and was able to get them to add Gridcoin to voting. Vote here:

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

As a registered user, you can vote 6 times/hour. THey are also accepting 0.00005 BTC per/vote if you want to place additional votes that way.

I haven't traded on this site yet, but it seems like it runs pretty smoothly.

And some more votes for Gridcoin, Smiley  we'll make it hit every exchange  Grin
legendary
I just put in a vote.

Hey guys,

I sent an email to MintPal  (a new exchange) this afternoon, and was able to get them to add Gridcoin to voting. Vote here:

As a registered user, you can vote 6 times/hour. THey are also accepting 0.00005 BTC per/vote if you want to place additional votes that way.

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Hey guys,

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
wow! two big news!
legendary
Looks like we are in. When is this exchange officially launching?

Woho! Added on allcrypt
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Woho! Added on allcrypt
legendary
I am sure Rob will get to it. It definitely needs to be changed to reflect the total value.

The OP is still showing 168 M coins instead of the real 336 M coins (CPU+GPU).......... now these are things that will seriously hit the credibility of our coin ... I had already asked earlier for this to be changed  Huh ... also on the website :-(
The OP is still showing 168 M coins instead of the real 336 M coins (CPU+GPU).......... now these are things that will seriously hit the credibility of our coin ... I had already asked earlier for this to be changed  Huh ... also on the website :-(
Ok guys I have awesome news : Our coin will soon be added on coinmarketcap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought he wasnt going to add it so I sent him a reminder and now it will be added !!
Jump to: