Pages:
Author

Topic: Gridcoin (GRC) - first coin utilizing BOINC - Official Thread - page 55. (Read 597425 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Holy GRC  Smiley

The Thunderclap project is a huge hit  Shocked

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/46914-science-currency-gridcoin  Roll Eyes

58/100 supporters reached already, we have 11 days to go and the target will be reached in 2-3 more days  Shocked

Gridcoin going to go crazy, massive fomo to 3000 or even 5000 sats  Grin

The marketcap is pretty low at $3m, might see $10m  Cool

Good Luck GRC Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Got a good amount of interest coins today after opening my wallet the first time in a couple of months Cheesy

Wow, thats some staking bro   Cheesy
Activity: 709
Merit: 500
Gridcoin Foundation
Got a good amount of interest coins today after opening my wallet the first time in a couple of months Cheesy

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Is there a CORS enabled public API for Gridcoin?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Whoever was holding this and FoldingCoin must have made a great killing with that pump. It seems folding type of coins are going to be on the rise now.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
In case you wonder why this thread is rather inactive, this is the main Gridcoin forum: https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/464-gridcoin-grc/
Activity: 122
Merit: 16
Finally some buy support...
Last time was almost 6 months ago.

I think some whale filled his pocket with undervalued Gridcoins.
Sadly, now the dumpers are very active  Sad
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
Gridcoin making some nice moves today!
Yes, I can see, and with a decent trading volume. The best for this project.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Gridcoin making some nice moves today!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
You should probably post this on the main cryptocointalk forum.

after yesterday's technical update GRC wallet I don't can run test diagnostic.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
I ♥ BitcoinTalk
after yesterday's technical update GRC wallet I don't can run test diagnostic.

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
I can not get the gridcoin wallet to work no matter where I download it from. Most of the buttons dont work and when I click "download the blockchain" the program closes on all wallets I've downloaded and tried to use. Ive tried to download the blockchain manually or use the doenload blockchain bat and I think I got it to download but then when I open wallet is says indexing the blockchain and nothing ever happen, also while it says that I can click anywhere in the window and it closes. Any ideas whats goin on Huh
Win10 is more than likely the problem. IMHO 10 is nothing more than glorified spyware that breaks many things that ran fine in win 7 or 8. If you have the option of going back to or installing Win 7 I would highly recommend you do so.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Pick a less competitive project. Btew did you send out the beacon?

I joined gridcoin project 3 weeks ago. I have low magnitude on the wallet very long time. What me do?
Which project a less competitive? What do I look for when choosing a project?

Look for a project from the Whitelist that has low Avg RAC but constant work to do, also I have only about 6 projects running and I've found for me that's what gives me the most magnitude.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
It's probably a false-positive.

I just got a trojan from downloading Gridcoin Master from github  Angry Huh Angry

https://github.com/gridcoin/Gridcoin-master

You might be right but here is the so called virus, if not a trojan do you know what this file does or what its for.....        Win32/Maltule.C!cl

Ive heard of false positives but never had it happen to me before. Windows Defender picked it up. And the only thing I can find online about it is that it is a trojan
legendary
It's probably a false-positive.

I just got a trojan from downloading Gridcoin Master from github  Angry Huh Angry

I just got a trojan ( Win32/Maltule.C!cl ) from downloading Gridcoin Master from github  Angry Huh Angry

Comp specs?

I can not get the gridcoin wallet to work no matter where I download it from. Most of the buttons dont work and when I click "download the blockchain" the program closes on all wallets I've downloaded and tried to use. Ive tried to download the blockchain manually or use the doenload blockchain bat and I think I got it to download but then when I open wallet is says indexing the blockchain and nothing ever happen, also while it says that I can click anywhere in the window and it closes. Any ideas whats goin on Huh

Asus Laptop running Windows 10
legendary
Comp specs?

Activity: 727
Merit: 501
Pick a less competitive project. Btew did you send out the beacon?

I joined gridcoin project 3 weeks ago. I have low magnitude on the wallet very long time. What me do?
Which project a less competitive? What do I look for when choosing a project?
http://www.gridresearchcorp.com/gridcoin/?result&t=Whitelisted_Project_Leaderboard
If I remember correctly the less AVG RAC, the less competitive is the project.
Pages:
Jump to: