Pages:
Author

Topic: Gridcoin (GRC) - first coin utilizing BOINC - Official Thread - page 85. (Read 597425 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I honestly don't know why people waited till the last minute.

The GRCX blockchain won't sync no matter the nodes I add. So that makes the conversion impossible I suppose.

Which begs the question, how to do it now?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
The GRCX blockchain won't sync no matter the nodes I add. So that makes the conversion impossible I suppose.

Which begs the question, how to do it now?
legendary
Check out the new Gridcoin website design, it looks really amazing ---> www.gridcoin.us
legendary
http://pool.gridcoin.us/CoinExchangeStatus.aspx there is "confirms required" and "confirms left" column. When you burn from classic to research, the speed is determined by the confirmations, not by a fixed time period.

It is not a matter of time, but of how many confirmations are required for the burn to be approved.

theoretical question, let say i will burn old gridcoins 20.4.2015, and process will take one day, did I still receive research coins next day?

I'm sorry mate, but I absolutely didn't understood what you told me.
Can you be more specific?
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
It is not a matter of time, but of how many confirmations are required for the burn to be approved.

theoretical question, let say i will burn old gridcoins 20.4.2015, and process will take one day, did I still receive research coins next day?

I'm sorry mate, but I absolutely didn't understood what you told me.
Can you be more specific?
legendary

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I don't like to waste time for take GRC..Actually i have much greediness for achieve something..... Shocked Smiley Wink Smiley Shocked     
Activity: 131

It should work, but I would convert to GRC research as soon as possible just to be sure.

Will do at least one week before.

And another thing

Actually I have connected these projects
Asteroids - Downloads failed
Astronomy - Not getting work
Cosmology Downloads failed most of the time, but I can get some work
SAT - Not getting work

So can you suggest me some CPU projects which have work?
Could be fine astronomy related.
Thank you.

her you can see a overview of all projects and there is a sublist of CPU-only projects: http://www.gridcoin.us/Guides/whitelist.htm

The CPU-only projects are:

CAS@Home   
climate prediction
constellation
convector   
Cosmology@Home   
EDGeS@Home
Enigma@Home   
eOn
Leiden Classical
LHC@Home Classic   
LHC Test4Theory@Home   
Malariacontrol   
MindModeling@home
NFS@Home   
NumberFields@home
primaboinca   
Rosetta@Home   
SAT@home   
SIMAP   
theSkyNet POGS
yoyo@home   
legendary

It should work, but I would convert to GRC research as soon as possible just to be sure.

Will do at least one week before.

And another thing

Actually I have connected these projects
Asteroids - Downloads failed
Astronomy - Not getting work
Cosmology Downloads failed most of the time, but I can get some work
SAT - Not getting work

So can you suggest me some CPU projects which have work?
Could be fine astronomy related.
Thank you.
Activity: 131

legendary
Activity: 2890
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
We're proud to add Gridcoin to our website https://www.crypto-games.net!
legendary
Activity: 213
Anon, don't waste your time with these ignorant people on Reddit.

Luke-Jr came into the discussion on reddit:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10916346
Hey Traderman, I think we are starting to get the point of useful mining across, let's spread it! Cheesy
legendary
Anon, don't waste your time with these ignorant people on Reddit.

Luke-Jr came into the discussion on reddit:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10916346
Activity: 213
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: