Pages:
Author

Topic: ### GRIDSEED Group-Buy Shares - Forum Added for Buyers ### - page 3. (Read 6197 times)

legendary
Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000
A few question.

1) Do you live in China?
2) How do you pay the supplier?

He lives in Tulsa, Oklahama, USA as far as i know or somewhere close to that city.

Last I check, they only ship to China address and don't accept foreign bank wire/tt.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Need some honest answers here.

How can you prove you're not going to scam all the shareholders? I mean, you *could* run away with 64btc and call it a day..
Where are these ASIC scrypt miners located?
ETA on when we will receive the miners? In 5 months? when?
How do you plan to pay? It's $35K USD, please don't lose it!
thy
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
So what happens when the units are no longer profitable?
These units, 5 chip models from Gridseed will be profitable for a very very long time.

The chip itself seems to be rated at drawing 0.44 w at standard speed so 2,2w for the 5 chip model

These 5 chip models is rated at 300kh/s(possible even 350 kh/s without any oc as the 1 chip model make 70 kh/s) and the 5 chip model only draws 7 watts(1 chip model 1.5 watts or less) or possible even down to 5 watts per 300-350 kh/s. So something like 14-23 w per Mh/s compared to GPU's that may in most powerefficient setups may be drawing 250-285 w per Mh/s so 11-20 times more powerefficient than GPU mining scryptcoins.

thy
Activity: 685
A few question.

1) Do you live in China?

He lives in Tulsa, Oklahama, USA as far as i know or somewhere close to that city.
legendary
Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000
A few question.

1) Do you live in China?
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Bought 10 million shares. Make me happy please  Grin
Activity: 425
Merit: 253
So why use cryptostocks?  Why not just do a normal gb here?  

1. The main reason is I am building GPU scrypt farm.  Many people dont have $180 to buy one complete unit, but they have .03 BTC to kick in....they can still join in, without buying a full increment.  From there, I am the defacto Manager for these people.

2. Image if someone wanted to buy .000001 BTC worth in a GB...haa... no way...but they can do it on CryptoStocks.

3. Once mining starts, I have an easy method to pay out.  I drop in the money, and it sorts it out for me...based on dividend.

4. It allows the gamblers in on some action... when I turn lose the IPO flag its like a feeding frenzy.... the speculators love it...pump. pump.. no GB can offer that excitement...personally I dont  care for all that craziness, but they love it...and those guys help raise money....so I welcome them...

5. This IPO has at least 200 people  involved... try that with a regular GB...

6. Built in vote system

/fasbit

Activity: 686
more transparent, i guess?

oh damnnnn i miss bitfunder/btct lol
Activity: 756
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
That's the best way to do it as it usually keeps your business going as well.  Upgrading and keeping going makes sense usually as you and your investors continue to get income.
I just got my first 9900 shares.   Smiley

We put it up for a vote.
Options would include: Sell them and upgrade.... is usually best choice....

We put it up for a vote.
Options would include: Sell them and upgrade.... is usually best choice....

Activity: 756

Brought to you by Fasbit.

ASIC Scrypt Mining Is Here.  Don't get left behind.
We are buying 200 Gridseed Miners.  Want to join us?

Going to have to keep an eye on this, seeing as you guys are only a few hours from me makes it easy to hunt you down if you rip everyone off Wink

Seriously, good effort thought, look forward to this will see how it evolves and where you guys go with it.

What are you facilities you guys are using, your own or some of the big guys up there TierDirect and Tulsa Connect have some nice facilities up there full replicated last I remember.

If you do no mind me asking what experience do you guys have with handling this, see you are looking for some net-eng help is your experience more on the business dev side or the technical side.

200 miners is a good healthy start, have you factored power/cooling requirements, scalability etc etc maybe I can lend some helping advice to you on that end just because your psuedo-close...although ok compared to texas might as well be alaska according to us Wink

Lots of exp wtih GPU... working on the scaling out issue...
I estimate half of the units will be sold as hardware... so only 100 units to deal with...
We are in Philtower... Just a big office bldg
I have extra AC load alrady due to GPU servers....
these thing are ice boxes compared to GPU
I just need help...in general....
My exp is business side...
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
http://static.wix.com/media/170cdd_cda04a15a9be4464b0c1b9969ea1c5bd.png
Brought to you by Fasbit.

ASIC Scrypt Mining Is Here.  Don't get left behind.
We are buying 200 Gridseed Miners.  Want to join us?

Going to have to keep an eye on this, seeing as you guys are only a few hours from me makes it easy to hunt you down if you rip everyone off Wink

Seriously, good effort thought, look forward to this will see how it evolves and where you guys go with it.

What are you facilities you guys are using, your own or some of the big guys up there TierDirect and Tulsa Connect have some nice facilities up there full replicated last I remember.

If you do no mind me asking what experience do you guys have with handling this, see you are looking for some net-eng help is your experience more on the business dev side or the technical side.

200 miners is a good healthy start, have you factored power/cooling requirements, scalability etc etc maybe I can lend some helping advice to you on that end just because your psuedo-close...although ok compared to texas might as well be alaska according to us Wink
legendary
Very cool.
Thanks for the info.
I finally can use my small DVC collection to buy something with.

When do yo go live with your operation?

We have FAS already up and running.  It is scrypt mining operation. 
This ASIC chip is all new and I have to place an order to get a delivery date.
Once the chips get back here to Tulsa, then we start shipping and mining.
My guess is 4 weeks after we place the order.
Once we sell out then everyone will be free to sell and trade shares.

FAS Link:  https://cryptostocks.com/securities/87

/fasbit

We have FAS already up and running.  It is scrypt mining operation. 
This ASIC chip is all new and I have to place an order to get a delivery date.
Once the chips get back here to Tulsa, then we start shipping and mining.
My guess is 4 weeks after we place the order.
Once we sell out then everyone will be free to sell and trade shares.

FAS Link:  https://cryptostocks.com/securities/87

/fasbit
legendary
I like the speed of this GB!  I'll take 1 million shares please, how many gridseed units will this entitle me to at the end?
1 Mill = 1 BTC = ~$650 = ~4 Units
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I like the speed of this GB!  I'll take 1 million shares please, how many gridseed units will this entitle me to at the end?
You sold .000001 shares to 2 million individual people?

Not really... just the 2 million shares... who know how many different people...
but that number just jumped to 4 million

Pages:
Jump to: