Pages:
Author

Topic: Groceries PLEASE!!! - page 3. (Read 2703 times)

copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
July 16, 2014, 12:31:39 PM
im sorry, but arnt YOU the closest person that lives near YOUR grocery store, ..

.. may i suggest YOU talk to YOUR local grocery store to accept bitcoins. as im pretty sure no on else wil travel all th way to YOUR town to talk to YOUR local grocer..

if YOU want a grocery store near YOU to accept bitcoins, then its kind of obvious that YOU need to help YOURSELF to make things in YOUR town change. YOU live there after all..

i am bringing change to my town. so dont sit there and whing on a forum. instead ask for the best way to introduce it, the bst way to get your grocer to accept it. and dont just hope someone else will change your town while you sit on your sofa. get involved, be the change that you want

You're just being a fucking asshole. Shouldn't you be over in /r/Bitcoin instead?

Of course I've talked to the local grocer! Stop being a fucking asswipe. Oh fuck.. I just don't know why I even bother sometimes. Some Bitcoiners are just such cunts sometimes. You're a great example. Please fuck off and stop being a total jackass. I fucking hate people like you. Fuck off and stop being such a douche. Bitcoin doesn't need you constant "hey! let's fucking shit on everyone all the time every chance we get" nonsense.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
July 16, 2014, 12:24:39 PM
im sorry, but arnt YOU the closest person that lives near YOUR grocery store, ..

.. may i suggest YOU talk to YOUR local grocery store to accept bitcoins. as im pretty sure no on else wil travel all th way to YOUR town to talk to YOUR local grocer..

if YOU want a grocery store near YOU to accept bitcoins, then its kind of obvious that YOU need to help YOURSELF to make things in YOUR town change. YOU live there after all..

i am bringing change to my town. so dont sit there and whing on a forum. instead ask for the best way to introduce it, the bst way to get your grocer to accept it. and dont just hope someone else will change your town while you sit on your sofa. get involved, be the change that you want
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
July 16, 2014, 12:08:02 PM
I just want to pay for my groceries in bitcoins.

Well, I want to pay for everything in bitcoins, but groceries first. That's what I want. Just food. Something to eat. Not very hard.

The last time I bought a beer at a bar, I paid in bitcoins.

The last time I bought food at a restaurant, I paid in bitcoins.

I simply will not drink at a bar that doesn't accept Bitcoin and I won't eat at a restaurant that doesn't accept Bitcoin anymore. Those days are over for me.

But what I really want is to buy some ginger, and apples, and milk, and bread and FOOD with bitcoins.

Please... please... please...

I just want to eat at HOME with Bitcoin.

If you're reading this, and if you're in a decision making position at a grocery store, you will earn my loyalty by accepting Bitcoin.

Pages:
Jump to: