Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group Buy 1 &2 SOLDOUT) AVAIL 1 KNC SATURN [200GHs Miner] Day 1 Deliver - page 5. (Read 14280 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I was thinking, it might be best to payout everytime we get close to 9-10 BTC.  If we send a lot of small payments, we'll run into a lot of transaction fees.  So next payment will probably be about a week and a day or so.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Thanks Charles.

Good to see the start of roi.

Just for the records, what exact period does this payment cover?

I believe the next payments will be approx 2 weeks apart, is this correct?

Regards,

Adam
Everyone who's confirmed their address should have their first payment already.  Let me know if there are any issues.

Charles

Okay, I updated the spreadsheet to show who's confirmed their tiny deposit and is ready for payment.  If your name is not checked off.  Please confirm that you received the tiny deposit I sent yesterday.  I will not send payment to the Bitcoin address on the list until I have received confirmation from you via message.  This is to protect you and me from any mistakes.  Looks like only 7 confirmations are missing at the moment.

https://docs.google.com/a/emcsd.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkhCYA7Cr4o3dFhqOGF2U3VXeEVjVEo5T1lUQXBOX0E&usp=sharing#gid=0

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I received mine & sent a PM also.

Thanks again for running this!
Okay, I updated the spreadsheet to show who's confirmed their tiny deposit and is ready for payment.  If your name is not checked off.  Please confirm that you received the tiny deposit I sent yesterday.  I will not send payment to the Bitcoin address on the list until I have received confirmation from you via message.  This is to protect you and me from any mistakes.  Looks like only 7 confirmations are missing at the moment.

https://docs.google.com/a/emcsd.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkhCYA7Cr4o3dFhqOGF2U3VXeEVjVEo5T1lUQXBOX0E&usp=sharing#gid=0
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
yes received 0.0001

Was wondering where the hell that came from!! LOL
Activity: 50
i've recieved 0.0001 too. Everything is working.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120
My mcxNOW wallet don't allow me to see the transaction that are less than 0.01BTC but my address and the transaction are correct in the blockchain so it is working.
Activity: 4
OKay, I've sent a small test payment to all the group buy accounts.  If you receive your tiny amount from the address:

18eFPFEyZdWchdSHWk7pDs141aaSVbE9W7

Please message me so that I can send the first full payment.

I will not send any btc to those who do not respond.  I don't want to send to a dead btc account and lose your money.  So message me and you'll  receive your first payment in the next day or so.

Thanks
legendary
Okay a little bit of bad news and good news.  Firs the bad news. Well one of the miners had a hiccup while mining and we went without mining for a few hours on it.  It didn't seem to want to start mining again after I recycled the power so I decided to upgrade that unit to version .95.  After the upgrade, it seems to mine again.

The good news is it's mining a little bit faster about 15 GHS faster than before.  And the other good news is I've set that miner on bitparking.com's pool.  I think I have everything right.  I'm still waiting for the first payment to come through.

I'm leaving the second miner alone right now as I do not know how stable version .95 is yet.  Also the second miner has been performing very well with no hiccups

Adding 15 GHZ is a great. Thx for using the pool I suggested.

Any little improvement will make a big difference in the mid/long term.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Sounds like the right thing to do...good thing you're managing these units.
Okay a little bit of bad news and good news.  Firs the bad news. Well one of the miners had a hiccup while mining and we went without mining for a few hours on it.  It didn't seem to want to start mining again after I recycled the power so I decided to upgrade that unit to version .95.  After the upgrade, it seems to mine again.

The good news is it's mining a little bit faster about 15 GHS faster than before.  And the other good news is I've set that miner on bitparking.com's pool.  I think I have everything right.  I'm still waiting for the first payment to come through.

I'm leaving the second miner alone right now as I do not know how stable version .95 is yet.  Also the second miner has been performing very well with no hiccups.

legendary
We are lucky, KNC miner is very late for shipping the other machines giving us more time to hash at a lower difficulty.

Gogogo !
Yes, that's pretty close.  So far total earnings is about 4.8 btc to be split among 80 shares.  Keep an eye on the google docs spreadsheet, I will try to attach graphs.

All right, can we have an estimate of the earning ?

The total hashrate is about 541.05 according to the pictures. You said it will be divided equally among 80 shares so that's 6.763 Gh per share, correct ?

legendary
All right, can we have an estimate of the earning ?

The total hashrate is about 541.05 according to the pictures. You said it will be divided equally among 80 shares so that's 6.763 Gh per share, correct ?

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
all sounds good to me.

Nice work.

Okay So far we've been running without any hiccups for 2 and a half days.  I know btcguild charges 3% but I really like how smooth their pool is and how little errors I see coming from the miners.  They also have some pretty graphs.  So I figure 3% isn't so bad to pay for stability and all.  Also you get some Namecoins.  After we get a certain amount, I'll sell the namecoins off and add it to the payouts.

If there's no majority objection, I'll keep it on btcguild.com.  The weekend is getting close and I don't want to drive to the office if a particular pool goes down. 

I plan on getting everything ready and sending out some test payments to all the addresses I have listed.  After the test payments have gone out, I will need everyone to respond to confrm that they received the payment.  After this confirmation, I will send out your full portion of the earnings. 

If there is no response, I will hold the payments until a response is received. 
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I think it's best to merge the two groupbuys together as they are equal and showed up the same day and time.  So it makes sense to just keep them together and split it into 80 shares.

541.05 / 80 = 6.763 Gh per share, correct ?

The fees of BTC Guild are crazy.
We should try bitparking once they are up. In the meantime I recommend Eligius (GWK STM GBT NMC 105% PPS 0% fees).

See here for comparison :
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Comparison_of_mining_pools

3% fee for pplns and merged mining at btcguild. 7.5% is for pps.
legendary

The fees of BTC Guild are crazy.
We should try bitparking once they are up. In the meantime I recommend Eligius (GWK STM GBT NMC 105% PPS 0% fees).

See here for comparison :
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Comparison_of_mining_pools
Pages:
Jump to: